[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn... really makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13
Damn... really makes you think...
>>
>>72645552
Yes but we're not animals, are we, Pole?
>>
>>72645552
its also complete bullshit of course
>>
>>72645552
I've got bigger problems then worrying about where a man sticks his penis.
>>
Its almost like homophobia will never change and its really retarded trying to stop it :D
>>
>according to science
>>
>>72645552
Well what do they mean with 'homophobia'..
I'm not scared of faggots, I just hate them.
>>
>>72645647

lol yes we are you inbred bong
>>
>>72645552
Do not embarrass our nation Robert B.
>>
>>72645552
I like this argument. Rapes are perfectly naturally, as well.
>>
>>72645552
It's natural to be killing other humans too though.
>>
>>72645755

no you retard tons of prevalent societal views have been changed throughout history. The comic implies homosexuality to be natural and homophobia to be irrational.
>>
>>72645852
hating homosexuals is being scared of them.

chances are you've never met one in your life.
>>
Ohhhhhh. So THAT's why the mortality rates are so low for non-human newborns.
>>
>>72645552

That might be so in penguins.

Gorillas however often have to fight to keep the uncle and aunts from stealing each others kids and will readily adopt any baby gorilla. Homosexuality is a deformity just when an amoeba tries to split itself in two and dies instead it is is a failure or natural reproduction.

Luckily we do not need every man and women to produce offspring for the future of the human race so it is inevitable the non reproducing people are not seen as sponges.

Doesn't mean it is not an evolutionary mistake like a baby with three arms.
>>
>>72645942
fuck off retarded nazi homophobe
>>
>>72645552
1)eating own feces also exists in thousands of animal species
2)discovered by who? dr kikeberg?
3)if parents died there was a reason, like being genetically unfit, culling the unfit is important for evolution
4)proof of that? what about mammal babies that literally need a female to eat from?
5)they dont do that because theyre protecting their own genes, the ones that are actually worth passing on
6) if with "completely fine" you mean malnourished because of lack of mother milk, then fine
>>
>>72646018
Murder is also natural. In fact alot of bad things are natural, so appeal to nature does not work, kid.
>>
>>72645987
>>72645996

RETARDS

The comic shows the benefits homosexuals can provide by taking care of heterosexual offspring.

Rape and murder result in suffering. Raising an orphan with care is a net benefit to society.
>>
>>72645552

Rape is also found in most animal species and is a viable evolutionary strategy.

Damn...really makes you think
>>
>>72646247

Its not a blind appeal. This a positive aspect of nature that can benefit society. Murder usually isn't.
>>
Animals rape, lick their own assholes and eat their offspring too.

Fucking retarded argument
>>
>>72645552
The same arguments could be made for cannibalism. Funnily enough though I'm pro cannibal and anti homo
>>
appeal to emotion
>>
>>72646269
>Result in suffering
Only on the receiving end. And it doesn't even matter since its natural.
>>
I have nothing against heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual people.

But man, I wish one day all those carpet munchers will come out of our chimneys.
>>
File: Armin Meiwes.jpg (16 KB, 243x216) Image search: [Google]
Armin Meiwes.jpg
16 KB, 243x216
>Cannibalism can be found in more than 1500 animal species.
>Armin Meiwes got life sentence for eating willing persons
Fags need to stop being such fags.
>>
>>72646269
Rape actually can help society greatly. Are you saying children from rape will always be terrible people their entire life?
>>
>>72646383
Murder has benefits, too.
>>
>>72646723
nothing new to you, my western brother
>>
>>72645552
It make you think, what a load of bollocks.
>>
>>72646578
>Only on the receiving end. And it doesn't even matter since its natural.

uhh...yes. While homosexual adoption is a benefit to both parties, murder isn't. That why the first is something we should not fear in our societies.

>>72646694

Rape causes suffering. Getting adopted into a
kind homosexual family instead of being discarded alleviates suffering. Rape is a huge pysch blow to the mother and can result in a tense relationship with the child.

>>72646723

Read my previous posts.
>>
>>72645552
I don't understand. Being a faggot is okay because other animals do it. So why is it so bad to eat meat if other animals do?
>>
>>72645552

>according to science

I hope these people lose the right to vote.
>>
>>72647022
Most child molesters are homos though.
>>
>>72647050

Its a pick and choose. What /pol/tards don't understand is that we should support the beneficial aspects of our evolutionary nature and reject those that harm society ( rape,murder, (maybe) meat-eating)...
>>
>>72645552
There's only anecdotal evidence for that where abandoned offspring are given to homosexual animals in captivity.
>>
>>72645552
>very important for the survival of the species

right
>>
>>72647238
incorrect. men who molest boys are not inherently homosexual and the vast majority of sexual abuse of children happens to girls. You're doubly wrong.
>>
>>72645942

How did you know my name is Robert B?
>>
>>72646028
My godparents are gayer than a bag of dicks, and I'm not a fan of the lifestyle either.
>>
>>72646269
If the parents die they are inferior and the child should not survive to pass on those genes. It's natural selection at work.

Stop trying to apply societal norms to nature, they aren't comparible.
>>
who makes this shit

who pays them to do it
>>
>>72645852
Hate is a product of fear and ignorance.
>>
>>72645552

I'd like to see some factual, peer-reviewed evidence of this.

Because I'm calling bullshit otherwise.
>>
>>72647050
>>72647050
It must be okay to:

>incest
>take from others
>rape
>murder
>abuse for sport
>cannibalize
>abandon

Animals do it. Natural law.
>>
>>72647251
Rape and murder don't harm society, they hurt individual people. I am (in most cases) not at all afected if someone on the other side of town gets raped or murdered.
>>
File: asdf.gif (207 KB, 300x178) Image search: [Google]
asdf.gif
207 KB, 300x178
>>72647343
>males who molest males are not homosexual
>>
File: 1461666972401.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461666972401.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>>72645852
I have met two types of gays.
Normal human beings who happen to like men instead of women.
And loud obnoxious whorebags that make being gay their only defining trait and are the most obnoxious, disgusting and displeasurable people to be around of.
The latter group has made me hate gays in general.
>>
>>72647469

>If the parents die they are inferior and the child should not survive to pass on those genes.

>parents die in a collision with a drunk driver
>lol natural selection

STUPID
T
U
P
I
D
>>
File: jojolion.png (74 KB, 303x554) Image search: [Google]
jojolion.png
74 KB, 303x554
>am transgender
>still intending to impregnate many women

The picture is bullshit.
>>
>>72645552
id love to see a exampe of homo animals raisng an orphan animal kek
>>
>>72647613

>Rape and murder don't harm society, they hurt individual people

>Cancer doesn't harm the body, only individual cells

>I am (in most cases) not at all afected if someone on the other side of town gets raped or murdered.

Swede's are cucks but not heartless. Don't pretend like you're an island in society. Those murders and rapes may hit home one day.
>>
REDDIT WINS AGAIN!

4CHAN BTFO

BERNIE 2016 CONFIRMED
>>
File: 1460833465854.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1460833465854.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>72645552
So? Pedophilia also exists in nature are you saying that's a good thing too? Pedophobia also only exists in humans are you saying that's bad too?
>>
>we should do what animals do, it's only natural
>rape, incest, eat anything weaker than you, steal from animals less clever than you, murder rivals and offspring that isn't yours

Why do liberals always try to push shit that are ultimately detrimental to them like bringing over Muslims and saying they want Anarchy?
>>
That goes against the basic principle of evolution.
>>
>>72648041
HIV and pedophilia derived from homos harm society as well.
>>
>>72645552
you know what else is found in many animal species?

Parents eating their own young.
Father abandoning the mother and children immediately.
And polygamy.
>>
>>72645552
This has a grain of truth in it. Homosexuality is way too common considering what it means to the reproductive ability. There are 2-5% of gays in population, for comparison the incidence of down syndrome is 1‰ or less.

Both are conditions that reduce the change of producing offspring close zero. Still the homosexuality has been prevalent for ages. Only reason for this is that societies with homosexuals have been somehow better in darwinistic way.

If being gay was a net loss to both individual and population there wouldn't be so many of them.
>>
This seems incorrect but I don't know enough about penguins to prove it
>>
>>72645647
non biolog people trying to claim biological facts and try to say all animals are share the same behaviour. 1500 is a low count , rest of the animals dont have a civilazation to maintain. ``hetero couples are busy reproducing`` what the fuck did they expect them to do? To reproduce defines life and creates life. ``animals raised by bla bla completely fine`` what is the reference point? do they define their normal, once again animals dont have a civilazation they live in hence their normal and our normal differs. If these are liable information then whole bunch of universities , professors are wrong and we are living in a gay world where being gay is carried out in our DNA because according to this post it is clearly instinctive.
>>
>>72645552
damn... really makes me not give a fuck
>>
>>72645552
and how do they put forth their faggot genes?

or do you just mean it's a disorder that happens to occur in animals too, like other mental disorders do
>>
>>72647758
TIL: gay penguin dads often adopt baby penguins who parents were killed driving drunk in penguinmobiles
>>
>>72645552
>According to science
vague and non descriptive, why are people so setup to wholly accept anything validated by "science"
>Homosexuality can be found in
"can be found in", like it's a physical, tangible thing you can hold
>it was also discovered
by whom and when?
>animals raised by homosexual parents turned out to be completely fine
in your controlled setting when you introduced the child to the parents of your choice i'm sure they did.
>homophobia only exists in humans
flat out wrong, primate hierarchy places individuals with non alpha tendencies lower, with the females and children
>>
>>72645552

There is only one rule of nature, and that is the rule of force. If faggots want their rights they better be ready to fight for them.
>>
>>72648498
Homosexuality is more of a genetic benefit than a natural one. The reason why it hasn't been bred out of our DNA is because the gene is tied to another one that keeps us resistant towards certain illnesses. It's a mutation where the net benefit is greater than the net loss similar to how the gene that makes us grow old and die also prevents us from being born crippled and getting cancer at an early age. Look into human genome research if you want to know more.
>>
File: 1444346083173.jpg (403 KB, 1908x2000) Image search: [Google]
1444346083173.jpg
403 KB, 1908x2000
>Important for survival because they adopt
>the others are too busy to adopt because they're reproducing

Okay, so we have 4 adult penguins. If there are two couples each having one egg, then there are two baby penguins. If the parents all live, they raise the 2 baby penguins.

We have a 2 straight couples. 2 babies, one set of parents die, and assuming the others are too busy with their baby, it dies. 1 baby penguin.

We have a straight and a gay couple. 1 baby penguin. Parents die and the gays take care of the baby. 1 baby penguin.

Straight and gay couple. 1 baby penguin. Parents live, gays die, baby is cared for by parents. Still 1 baby penguin.

We have a straight and gay couple. 1 baby penguin. Parents live and take care of their baby, the gays do nothing and go off to hold protests against the oppression by the seals. 1 baby penguin.

So this "important" and "amazing" function for the gay penguins is to be a backup for the sake of making up for the fact that they were already useless, even if we pretend that this bullshit "fact" is how it works and that it's not based on food resources available or how many babies a couple can care for.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with being gay as long as you're not being a faggot over it.
>>
>>72645552
Rape and eating your own children also occurs in nature. Both are technically sanctioned by certain species that see it as the norm. Case fucking closed; if anything it's a reason homosexuality is even more wrong.
>>
>>72645552
>science says
God says you're wrong. Until you prove it both are equally valid claims.
>>
>>72645552
But homophobia is natural.
When will people take the naturalism fallacy and hurl it in the trash where it belongs?
That goes for you reactionary luddites, too.
>>
>>72647022
>>72647022
Who gets to say it alleviates suffering
And rape is a social construct so people's reactions to it can be altered since it is a naturally occurring phenomena
>>
>>72645552

dam... rly makes u think about penises and life... sheeiiit
>>
>>72649728
>Who gets to say it alleviates suffering

>Being adopted by stable parents is worse than being a poor orphan

hmmmm

>rape

Sex without consent. If you try playing musical chairs with definitions you're worse than SJW.
>>
>>72645552
Rape is found in every species yet rapephobia is only found in one, this really makes you think huh?
>>
>>72645552
most animals would kill the orphans or other babies
simply because animals are fucked up
>>
>>72650186
The jolly dolphin pack rapes!~~<3
>>
>>72645552
Rape also is more than natural among animals
Legalize rape when?
>>
>>72650230
Eating the offspring of another male to make sure only your own genes pass on, being stepdads never been better hop in Jimmy time for daddy to eat you!
>>
One study reports 70% of fags admitting to having sex only one time with over 50% of their partners. One study reports that the average fag has between 20 and 106 partners per year. The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime.

50% of male syphilis is carried by fags as a rectal infection and can enter through the urethra of another fag during anal sex (7). Around 67-80% of fags lick and/or insert their tongues into the anuses of their partners (called "rimming", anilingus, fecal sex, etc.) and ingest biologically significant amounts of feces, which is the chief cause of hepatitis and parasitic infections among fags. This practice is called the "prime taste treat in sex" in the bestseller The Joy of Gay Sex

33% of fags admit to fisting (inserting the hand, sometimes part of the arm, into the rectum of his partner)

17% of fags eat and/or rub the feces of their partners on themselves

Fags account for 3-4% of all gonorrhea cases, 60% of all syphilis cases, and 17% of all hospital admissions (other than for STDs) in the United States. They make up only 1-2% of the population.

25-33% of fags and dykes are alcoholics

33% of fags ADMIT to minor/adult sex

Fags commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming fags make up 2% of the population, means that 1 in 20 fags is a child molestor, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molestor

Family Research Institute, Lincoln, NE.

Cameron et. al. ISIS National Random Sexuality Survey. Nebraska Med. Journal, 1985, 70, pp. 292-299.

"Changes in Sexual Behavior and Incidence of Gonorrhea." Lancet, April 25, 1987.

Corey, L. and Holmes, K. "Sexual Transmission of Hepatitis A in Homosexual Men." New England J. Med., 1980, pp. 435-38.

Kus, R. "Alcoholics Anonymous and Gay America." Medical Journal of Homosexuality, 1987.

Psychological Reports, 1986, 58, pp. 327-37
>>
File: 5555.jpg (598 KB, 3000x2015) Image search: [Google]
5555.jpg
598 KB, 3000x2015
How many species of animal have animals who are exclusively homosexual?
>>
>>72645552
makes me think OP is a faggot
>>
File: kirkebrann.jpg (31 KB, 485x338) Image search: [Google]
kirkebrann.jpg
31 KB, 485x338
>>72645552
homophobia is a christian thing. the old romans, the old greeks and the vikings loved to fuck boys and they did totally fine
>>
>>72645552
>according to science
>no citation
>implying 1500 animals is a lot
infanticide is found in more than 1500 animals, so by the infograph's logic, it makes more sense to eat the animal then to let two fags raise it
>>
>>72645552
Yeah, no. That doesn't happen.
>>
>>72645647
We most certainly are animals.

t. fedora
>>
I support homosexuality in minorities to decrease their birthrates
It's when whites are homosexual that I get angry
>>
>>72647741
The loud "gay and here to stay!! lolz! take a picture while i blow this dude!" types that dress like borat and act like complete asses are the reason majority of homophobia / hate exist in the first place.
>>
>>72650755
?

Germanic tribes considered homosexuality one of the worst crimes, drowning them in bogs so as to hide them.

Communists viewed homosexuality as a bourgeois degenerate leisure.

Furthermore, this debate is confusing two different things: homosexuality and homosexual marriage. The Greeks might have engaged in boy loving, men weren't allowed to be a couple and raise children. Instead, even the biggest homo was expected to marry a woman and have kids.

You can find similar mentalities in East Asia, where homolust can be tolerated or even celebrated, while never even contemplating homosexual marriage as a possibility. These places are totally devoid of Christian morality and haven't been colonized, so you can't blame missionaries and whitey for it, like people have been trying to do to explain the persecution of gays in Africa.
>>
>>72646383
Depends who is murdering who. State murdering convicts to lessen the tax burden is ok while a person murdering an another for passion or envy is bad.
>>
File: Borat-in-a-mankini.jpg (110 KB, 615x868) Image search: [Google]
Borat-in-a-mankini.jpg
110 KB, 615x868
>>72651365
What crimes would you say are worth killing for?
Or is it everyone who are convicted to prison that are fair game for execution?
Also here is borat.
>>
You know what's also natural in the animal reign ?

>Male dominance
>>
>>72645647
t. creationist
>>
>>72645552
Gay animals adopting orphans. Please show me studies of this.

It is complete and utter bullshit.

My father in law is a wildlife vet who has been doing it for 40 years and he has never seen this happen ever.
>>
I don't really care about gays but that image is about 97% bullshit.
>>
>>72651575
Those who harm the society on whole or cause lots of suffering. I.e. bankers, corrupt cops/judges/officials and serial killers.
>>
>>72645552
>dolphins
Most of them are bisexual only because they have such large sex drives. They will literally fuck anything.
>>
>>72645552
Damn.. really makes me want to kill penguins.
>>
>>72645552
no, it doesnt
fags deserve gas chambers
>>
>>72646269
Then the comic needs to not use an appeal to nature fallacy. Go ahead and get butthurt when people point out the glaring flaw in the comic and apply the erroneous use of logic to other areas.

Read the fucking sticky at least before you shit post here again.
>>
>>72651828
Okay i can get behind that, hang em high.
>>
File: 1462049973370.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
1462049973370.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
I mean accept that faggots exist, it doesn't bother me. But then again so do people with six fingers and midgets.
And I don't see anyone trying to change the world to fit the needs of midgets, or expect every new piece of media to have midgets in it.
>>
File: uv6rM.jpg (65 KB, 450x366) Image search: [Google]
uv6rM.jpg
65 KB, 450x366
>>72645552
Inter-species sex is "natural."
Incest is "natural."
Cannibalism is "natural."

If faggotry is to be accepted and legalized because animals do it, does that mean we should also legalize bestiality, incest, and cannibalism?
>>
>>72645552
Well, penguins also steal another couples nest to produce more offspring. That means I can grab your wallet and run to a whorehouse and this is completely fine.
>>
>>72646269
Show me some examples of rape in the animal kingdom. I'll wait.
>>
>>72653797
>rape in the animal kingdom

http://www.cracked.com/funny-2938-duck-rape/
>>
>>72645552
>Damn... really makes you think...
Not really mate.

So what if that is normal in the animal kingdom? Parents eating their young is also a common behaviour in the animal kingdom, it is even much more common than "homosexuality", and yet you do not see anyone defending the parents right to canibalize his own children.

Same could be said about MALE DOMINANCE, which is perfectly natural in the animal kingdom, go ahead and see if feminists will accept that argument.

The fact is, homosexuality is an abnormal behaviour to the HUMAN species, and as any other unnatural thing it is perfectly reasonable for you to hate it and the people that are involved in said behaviour, there is nothing wrong in hating what is abnormal.
>>
>>72645552
cannibalism and necrophelia are ok too then? fine.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.