[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm starting to think you people get some sort power trip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: enlightened deer.jpg (279 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
enlightened deer.jpg
279 KB, 1920x1080
I'm starting to think you people get some sort power trip by imposing your views on to other people. Morality isn't some objective truth. Everyone can decide for themselves how they want to live. Other people need to respect that.
>>
>>72642735
ID starts with ID.
>>
I don't impose my views on other people.

However, I'd get very unpopular if I told my friends I'm voting for Trump. I will be given no respect.
>>
>>72642735
>imposing your views

are you not cognizant of the social status the members of this board hold?
>>
>>72642735
>moral relativism
kill yourself senpai
>>
>>72642735

>being this fucking retarded

/pol/ is the bottom of the totem poll.

How about the fact that there are Mexicans openly calling for Mexico to take back US sovereign lands and an eye lash isn't batted at them... Meanwhile, you can say "Trump" and campus police hunt you down and charge you with a hate crime..

You are barking up the wrong tree, you ignorant piece of shit
>>
>>72642735
imposing views as in passing laws and handling my country the way I see fit?

its either you imposing your views on them or you they impose their views on you.

thats how democracy works you idiot, if you dont vote, you lose to someone elses moral truths
>>
>>72642735
>Posting on an Iranian skittles board
>Imposing anything on anyone
>>
>>72642735
So we should stop and repeal efforts to legislate morality and allow bakers to reject customers they don't agree with, yes, OP?
>>
>>72642735
Ah relativism. An intellectually useless circle-jerk. Morality is objective in countries that don't brag about importing people to rape their wives and daughters, cuck.
>>
>>72642735
Thats a nice little buck.
>>
>>72642735
If morality has no objective truth, why can't we pick the subjective truth that has historically kept our society together. I don't believe in God but I can pretend to if it means more kids growing up in a two parent home without the option to customize their gender.
>>
>>72642735
hans, leftists thinks germans are suhuman niggers who tried to take over the world twice. they believe genicidal fantasies are built into your psyche. they welcome the destruction of your homeland through the flooding of immigrants.

/pol/ defends germany. jews are the ones who impose their views on you. they're the ones who wrote all the history books filled with lies about how germans are evil and barbaric.
>>
File: 1461577972678.jpg (46 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
1461577972678.jpg
46 KB, 498x498
>>72644314
> germans are suhuman niggers who tried to take over the world twice

Are you implying we aren't?
>>
>>72642735
I agree, which is why I eat live babies and bathe in the blood of my recently halal-slain cattle.

It feels good to be good.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.