[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some things we can do to help improve the black race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ManAfterManC.jpg (305 KB, 1307x1600) Image search: [Google]
ManAfterManC.jpg
305 KB, 1307x1600
What are some things we can do to help improve the black race?
What are some ways we can discourage their garbage vermin gang culture and gibsmedat mindset while encouraging education and respect amongst their communities?
>>
Make them white.
>>
File: turdpolish.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
turdpolish.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
>>
inb4 exterminate them
>>
>>72641805
Make welfare harder to hold on to so they have to get jobs.
>>
>>72641805
Eugenics.

Let the most intelligent blacks breed and sterilize the rest.

Discourage thug culture and promote traditional family
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-20-20-26-21.png (102 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-20-20-26-21.png
102 KB, 480x854
Kill you and everyone who thinks like you?
>>
>>72642204
Exterminating them isn't really improving them, it's just improving the situation. An easy and lazy fix.

We're mankind, we should be able to do better than that.
>>
>>72642557
I agree. Especially about the thug culture shit.
>>
>>72642284
Or make welfare dependent on community service, preferably maintenance of municipal infrastructure.
>>
>>72641805
this has been done to death
we should stop trying to fix what they don't see as broken
and let darwin take its course.

the trick is to cut off the money which flows to and from the problem.
>>
>>72641805
Christianity.
>>
>>72642838
I like that too. Its like having a job at that point. A shitty job, but its keeping you going until you can find a better one.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.