[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meme magic confirmed real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
Some of you already saw an article in which cognitive scientist Donald Hoffman explains why reality is an illusion. I say the same type of thing in this blog and in my book. But I have low credibility on this topic, so I recommend Hoffman’s explanation.

In order to be an effective persuader, you must embrace the idea that common sense is an illusion. And you must understand that humans rarely (if ever) do anything because of logic and reason. The part of us we consider rational is in reality a rationalizer. Your mind is creating little movies in which you are the star.

In a Hoffman type of reality, where we all experience our own version of the truth, you can see how affirmations might be less about magical thinking and more like a mental tool to edit the movie you are experiencing as your life. When you focus on the future you want, the result is self-persuasion, and perhaps that is enough in a Hoffman universe to write the upcoming scenes in your movie.

That is essentially how I experience my reality. I focus on whatever I want, and I imagine it as vividly as I can, as often as I can, and for some reason it happens. If you know anything about my history, you know it is filled with unlikely events that somehow conspired to get me everything I want. My experience violates everything that humans typically assume about reality. And that’s just the stuff you know about. Trust me when I say my daily experience is so far above normal that I literally can’t tell you about it without being labelled insane.

I told you last year that Trump’s rise would change more than your opinion of politics. Trump’s successful use of persuasion will rewrite your entire understanding of reality. While you’re watching the trees, the entire forest is transforming. We’re right in the middle of the greatest awakening in the history of humankind.

We can make this world as good as we want it. We just don’t know it yet.

We’re almost there.
>>
>>72641507
Sounds a lot like Think and Grow Rich (or was it even this book?). There definitely seems to be something magical about the power of imagination and positive self-affirmation.
>>
>>72641507
can 6 billion people die before that happens?
>>
Does this mean we can wish the Jews out of existence if we meme hard enough?
>>
File: 1456999844668.png (64 KB, 889x987) Image search: [Google]
1456999844668.png
64 KB, 889x987
Can we use meme magic to get us gfs?
>>
>>72642697
wanna know a secret
>>
>>72642797
Sure
>>
ITT something every bored 15 year old has though of
>>
>>72641507
>Trust me when I say my daily experience is so far above normal that I literally can’t tell you about it without being labelled insane.
You don't have to, I've already labeled you insane. This is nonsense
>>
>>72642797
I want to know a secret. How can you tell Ireland and Italy flags apart without hovering over them?

Is there a secret illuminati alliance going on there?
>>
Can we use meme magic to bring back goth girls and good Sonic games?
>>
>>72642697
Yes, just become a meme
>>
File: goatgirlx.jpg (323 KB, 1600x1068) Image search: [Google]
goatgirlx.jpg
323 KB, 1600x1068
/pol/ 's meme scientists, meme philosophers and meme theologians have known this for some time
>>
>>72641507
And this bluepilled entry level shit is scientific?
>>
>>72642932
Girls are wired so that they constantly test men. If you do what they ask you to do, you are the beta fag. They will let other girls have a submissive man. If you only do what you want (mind, not the opposite of what they say) they will want to be chosen by you, and be fucked, very hard, very often.

Trick to kick you started: tell girls that you are an asshole with girls, and they should stay away from you, because you have no idea how to be a boyfriend. Say it like a cawboy, not a whiny bitch.
>>
>>72643005
look at the red. if you have doubts its ireland, if you see deep red is italy.
>>
File: 301.png (4 MB, 1876x1528) Image search: [Google]
301.png
4 MB, 1876x1528
>>72641507
It checks out.
>>
>>72641507
>humans aren't rational
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYmi0DLzBdQ

not a new idea, in fact you can say thanks to the frogs and enlightenment faggots for that

this isn't some mighty evolution in perception, we're just moving back to our original principles of faith
>>
File: 8SEK1mX.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
8SEK1mX.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>72643005
Try not being colorblind.
>>
>>72643930
Also Ireland's flag is a little fuzzy at the bottom, Italy's is sharp all around.
>>
File: legendary bread.png (190 KB, 1346x708) Image search: [Google]
legendary bread.png
190 KB, 1346x708
>Trump’s successful use of persuasion will rewrite your entire understanding of reality
>While you’re watching the trees, the entire forest is transforming. We’re right in the middle of the greatest awakening in the history of humankind.

We memed trump into this. we were posting "someone needs to save us from degeneracy " for years. Now trump comes out of nowhere and we got him where he is by rigging all the polls and spreading memes. Now he's miles ahead of the pack. I'm surprised we memed him this far! It was just for fun in the beginning. 2016 has became one of the most entertaining years ever.
>>
>>72641507
>I say the same type of thing in this blog and in my book. But I have low credibility on this topic
You're an x-tier piece of shit and Hoffman has no proof so you both fuck off and die.
>>
File: delusion.png (7 KB, 517x124) Image search: [Google]
delusion.png
7 KB, 517x124
>>72641507
>Trust me when I say my daily experience is so far above normal that I literally can’t tell you about it without being labelled insane.
What is cherry-picking.

That's why you have no credibility and you need to write shitty books for a living.
>>
>>72645113
But he draws cartoons for a living. The books are for his ego.
>>
>>72642697
We just need to meme that posting on /pol/ makes your produce hormones that are irresistible to girls.
By confirming it over and over our bodies will start producing hormones that make all women go wet for us.
>>
>>72645537
>implying being a brash nationalist who lifts and can groom himself doesn't already do that
>>
>>72641507
we did it

we changed the root social matrix and made anime real.

now on to phase 3. The end of evangelion
>>
This is the delusion you wished for.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.