[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
memes aside and realistically speaking, will Hillary Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: hillary.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
memes aside and realistically speaking, will Hillary Clinton be the next potus?
>>
>>72641113

Trump is a Hillary puppet and will rescind his campaign defining platform a month before the election granting her the victory, so yes.
>>
>>72641113
Obv
>>
>>72641113

Hillary is my aunt. She will destroy Trump.
>>
>>72641113
Nope. Kasich.
>>
Yup
>>
>>72641113
Only if she doesn't get blown away by a #cruzMissile!!!!
>>
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>72641423
If he gets the nomination, yh.
>>
>>72641113
No.
Too often forgotten but soon to be remembered is the old adage; slow and steady wins the race.
>>
>>72642132
Yeb?
>>
>>72641113

There is a very slim chance of that. The people saying yes are absolutely deluded to think so.
>>
>>72641113
Considering everyone hates her, no.
>>
>>72641113
ofc

establishment big money always has their way
>>
File: reddit.jpg (31 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
31 KB, 600x600
Plebbit - The Thread.

Sage and report.
>>
>>72642373
Media makes way more money if Trump is pres
>>
>>72641234
>trump is a hillary puppet
>funding campaign with his own money
>running for president
>>
>>72641113
no, the country wants trump becasue he is an outsider.
she is the ultimate insider.
the real powers which run the world see more potential for profit from new blood.
>>
I don't know she is a pretty bad speaker/polotician, and trump is a pretty good one. so 50/50. maybe we settle with a cage match.
>>
File: 1460809581556.png (32 KB, 770x510) Image search: [Google]
1460809581556.png
32 KB, 770x510
>>72642921
>mfw plebs still don't understand these is a massive false flag campaign
>tfw america needs to continue the current political agenda with a similar president
>yfw america needs to follow up a black president with a woman because sjw

Wew lad
>>
>>72642921
What is a different form of lobbying?
>>
>>72643509
this is the worst election I've ever seen. not voting.
>>
Gary Johnson / John McAfee 2016
Vote Libertarian!
>>
Yes.

>>72644345
>>
>>72644389

You could vote for the Libertarian Party!
>>
File: Tired HIllary DW.jpg (187 KB, 468x592) Image search: [Google]
Tired HIllary DW.jpg
187 KB, 468x592
>>72641113
Nope.
>>
>>72641113
I think so, at this point. If Trump wins the nomination, I don't see him realistically beating her. The general public actually pays attention during the general election debates, and Trump will likely turn off a lot of people. The #NeverTrump people insist that they won't vote for him, but I have no idea how many people that ACTUALLY is.

If Cruz gets it at the convention, then there will be a revolt. A bunch of purple states will probably flip because of it. He'd be better at the debates and would probably help fund raising for downticket candidates, at least. He has a (very) slightly higher chance of winning than Trump, in my opinion.

If Cruz or Rubio had managed to hit 1,237 without a contested convention, I'm confident that they would have definitely won in November, by a margin of at least four points. Trump is dicier, but still has a shot. If he can hit 1,237 before the RNC, then his odds increase.

Nobody actually WANTS a contested convention; they always divide the party even worse, and half of it will feel furious at the other half.
>>
Ok memes and who I support aside.

Hilary will be the next president, which is a shame because most people don't like her. Cruz or kaosich would have at least had a fighting chance. Maybe a 300 - 238 loss or something like that

But trump will just paint the map blue, he is the nominee, but he is a weak nominee, he does well with red meat, but stop trump and all these other people we need to sway have gotten too big. People won't just not vote trump, hard right people would vote Hilary.

So yea. Hilary Clinton is our next president. Buy your assault weapons now, because a dem house, a dem congress and a dem president means an assault weapons ban is coming.
>>
>>72641593
I believe most of Americans are scared the fuck out of fundamentalist Christians in the White House; yes, even more than a warhawk woman.
>>
>>72641234
Then explain why Soros, one of Clinton's top donors, is paying professional agitators to disrupt Trump rallies.
Explain why MSM is constantly barraging him with negative coverage in a desperate attempt to stop it.
Explain why Trump hired heavyweights like Paul Manafort if he's not in to win.
Explain what would Trump realistically gain from doing this.
Explain why Clinton needed to plant Trump at all when this election was easily hers anyway.
Explain how a plant that undoes decades of globalist narrative building in one fell swoop is convenient at all.
Or else fuck off back to Applied Memetics.
>>
File: 9244143.jpg (67 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
9244143.jpg
67 KB, 526x300
Sure is reddit in here
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1834x1666
>>72641113
Trumpfags sure do get triggered easily. I can't wait until the election, /pol/ asspain will be legendary on that day.
>>
>>72641113
Yes - that's why she conceded to Obama in 07.
>>
>>72641113
Almost certainly. God help us all.
>>
>>72645435
>highest recorded vote count in history
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.