[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#GiveElsaAGirlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: elsa[1].jpg (21 KB, 562x319) Image search: [Google]
elsa[1].jpg
21 KB, 562x319
http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/01/people-want-disney-to-giveelsaagirlfriend-because-of-the-lack-of-lgbt-representation-in-their-films-5852430/

Pretty fucking disgusting, imo.

I'm okay with homosexuality and they can do whatever they want with each other, but why do they gotta have to bring this shit to kids cartoons?
I dont care what anyone says, I'm a firm believer that if you expose people to this kind of stuff long enough, they *will* become gay or at least fall for the bisexual meme. Now, that might be "wrong" or not, but that's what's gonna happen.
>>
>>72640600
HOLY FUCK
>>
>>72640600
Why? Frozen was released in 2013.Give it a rest.
>>
>>72640600

OH MY GOD
>>
>>72640600
It's probably just hollyjew trying to make it look like there is a grass roots campaign for this before they do it.
>>
>>72640600
Would be better if she got a big black boyfriend.
>>
>>72640600
Someone get in the comment section and direct them to xbooru
>>
Was she ever implied to be gay?
>>
>>72640600
Why not a disabled princess? There are a lot more people with paralysis or blindness than transgenderism.
>>
And it will be the worst selling Disney film of all time.
These people don't ACTUALLY care about it, they only want to complain about it.
>>
>>72641030
>starting a sentence with "And"
It's like /pol/ doesn't even know how to use proper grammar
>>
File: 1458440728659.jpg (69 KB, 907x624) Image search: [Google]
1458440728659.jpg
69 KB, 907x624
>>72640600
>BLACKED
>>
>>72640600

It's Disney, so there's a good chance she'll be blacked or go dyke.

If it gets big enough, they'll do it.
>>
Fuck off
>>
I hope they do it, and I hope it's a genuinely good film that people quietly and politely decide not to take their children to. Not necessarily out of traditional morals or a dislike of homosexuality, but just to piss off people who petitioned for it. One of Disney's great successes brought low by the progressive agenda. It'd be a nice way for their masses to signal their discontent.
>>
>>72640874

Well, you could argue that Elsa strugging with her ice powers is a metaphor for her struggling with her homosexuality. Then she finally "lets it go" and accepts it. Because lets not forget that there was no prince anywhere around for her like in most Disney movies.

Letting it stay like that is fine for me, like a subtle way of introducing a gay character without full on introducing it, because it's not necessary.
But these people seriously want it to happen on screen. Thats just disgusting to me.
>>
I think it was more a general metaphor that you can't actually stop feeling emotions, and that trying to shut yourself away from them was counterproductive. She has excellent control of her powers when she isn't trying to.
>>
>>72641530
wow rantasmo i didn1t realise you were browsing pol
>>
>>72640600
More plz
>>
>>72640600
>Under-represented
Homos only make up 2% of the pop. They're represented just fine.
>>
>>72642544
>Implying LGBT/Ethnic people aren't 95% of the population like they show us on the BBC.
>>
>>72642666
They made Lancelot black, Dad.
They made Lancelot black.
>>
Fuck

that was really a sweet movie too
>>
>>72640600
>not just "a girlfriend"
>but a fucking turk
>>
>>72640600
I would have thought she would be too frigid to have a girlfriend.
>>
Yurishitters are the worst
>>
File: Average day in Calais.jpg (454 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Average day in Calais.jpg
454 KB, 1024x576
>>72642739
He's been French for centuries. What's the difference?
>>
>>72642900
I grew up on Arthurian myth. Why are you letting them destroy it?
>>
>>72643071
It's on ABC. Are we supposed to care every time you Americans make a Black/Jewish European fanfiction?
>>
>>72643269
Yes. I want you to burn Scotland, reclaim Ireland, and genocide half my country.
Please.
1776 was a mistake.
>>
>>72640600
>I'm okay with homosexuality
>>
File: image.gif (737 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
737 KB, 250x300
>>72641530
>Disney goes with it
>implies all strong women are lesbians
>backfires
>>
>>72640600
Fuck LGBT. Someone second me on this.I don't want this movie back.
>>
>Make the queen unable to produce any heirs
Brilliant.
>>
File: Elsa is done.gif (2 MB, 245x209) Image search: [Google]
Elsa is done.gif
2 MB, 245x209
>>72640600
>inb4 they start demanding she fuck Anna
>inb4 "who are you to judge just cause they're sisters?! Bigot! You hate love!"
>>
>>72641530
>Well, you could argue that Elsa strugging with her ice powers is a metaphor for her struggling with her homosexuality. Then she finally "lets it go" and accepts it. Because lets not forget that there was no prince anywhere around for her like in most Disney movies.
Oh shut up. The character is NOT gay. She is probably similar to Merida in that she simply he no romantic/sexual interest in anything.

You sound like one of those crazy people that thought she was "gay" for her fucking sister or that the reindeer and the other guy were in love.
>>
>>72641530
but the correct argument would be Elsa's struggle was one against who she was as a person and not specific to sexualtiy, perhaps more directed at wanting to be an engineer more than a princess. and she finally realized that its nothing to be ashamed of. If she were gay olaf would have been a girl.
>>
>>72640600

Good, we need some canon Disney yuri. The fanart Fronzen caused is top notch. Preferably pair her with her sister like said fanart.

Just don't make any of the dudes gay, no one wants that.
>>
>>72641530
When I was a kid this would have been a metaphor to just be proud of who you are, being a homo wouldn't have been part of that since it's unnatural. Everything today has to be about queers and gender confused degenerates
>>
>>72644941
>they start demanding she fuck Anna
>implying thats a bad thing
:^)
>>
Isn't the point of Elsa to be someone who is happier being completely alone?
>>
>>72640600
>lesbians in 19th century denmark

I mean it would make sense if she was her mistress, royals were into degenerate shit like that.
>>
>>72648529
>denmark
They got the inspiration to the settings from norway not denmark
>>
>>72640600
trying to throw /b/ into an uproar i see.
>>
>>72648738
What's the difference?
>>
>>72648529
They weren't that degenerate, they wouldn't have lesbian mistresses.
>>
>>72649069
that´s like saying what´s the difference between mexico and canada.
>>
File: IMG_1236.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1236.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
>>72640600
MEME MAGIC YOU GUISE
>>
>>72649253

>What is Ted Cruz

Come again?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.