[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't black toys sell nearly as much as white toys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: 1453912851703.jpg (1 MB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
1453912851703.jpg
1 MB, 2240x1344
Why don't black toys sell nearly as much as white toys?
>>
>>72639829
by "black toys" do you mean, stolen handguns?
>>
>>72639829
Because momma got no money she spent it all on 40's and crack.
>>
File: 1417037781364.jpg (50 KB, 490x531) Image search: [Google]
1417037781364.jpg
50 KB, 490x531
>>72639829
Kids don't even want pretend niggers in their homes.
>>
>>72640156
But other non black parents could buy those black toys for their kids too
>>
>>72639829
I was going to say because blacks have no fathers and their mothers would rather spend money on drugs, but it's Easter, so I'll say it's because kids like the toys that look more similar to them
>>
>>72639977
kek
>>
Demographic? Duh
>>
>>72640392
How is this an actual argument? there are tons of minority kids that could buy black toys. It just confuses me as to how I walk through a store and see a shelf full of Black Panther, Falcon, and Warmachine action figures but all the Captain America and Iron Man toys are sold out.
>>
From what I understand only like 15 % of Americans are black so isn't it reasonable that 85% of toys sold (if of any certain skincolor) are non-blacks?
>>
Because shoplifted merchandise doesn't count as a sale.
>>
>>72639829
>>72640362
no one wants to be black
>>
>>72640729
Didn't he just fucking explain it? Black parents are complete shit and don't care about their kids unless it benefits them.
Obviously they're not going to buy toys for their little shits. Momma needs to get thems druags.
>>
>>72639829
Because nobody wants black kid toys.

Ever meet a ten year old black kid who wants to be Black Panther? Of course not, because even HE would rather be Iron Man.

The dumbest franchise characters are black. Nobody likes them, white, black, or otherwise.
>>
>>72643658
War Machine and Blade are pretty cool.....thats about it
>>
>>72639829
Because they cant afford them the same way they cant afford their stolen jordans
>>
>>72643786
When was the last time you saw War Machine or Blade toys? Blade maybe ten years ago (that was when Blade: Trinity came out).

War Machine is pretty much a sidekick in the movie universe; he even has a little subplot where he feels like a fucking failure because his best story only involves stopping a tank or whatever while the Avengers literally fought a god and won.
>>
>>72644390
I liked their comic characters as a kid more then their movie incarnations. There is a lot about War Machine these movies don't touch on and I always liked him more. Pro military, patriotic violent version of Iron Man who never ever harped on race issues like say Luke Cage or Black Panther. Blade was cool because he fought vampires and had an interesting back story and again, his race never made his character.
>>
>>72639829
Because black people can't afford toys
>>
>>72640729
Because Captain America and Iron Man are the main fucking characters

No kid wants to like the side character
>>
>>72644872
Fuck you, side characters can be good.
>>
>>72644616
Yeah, the comic versions are better fleshed out.

But we're talking about black kids, here. Most of them don't know how to read. Seriously, only 14% of black fourth graders are proficient readers.
>>
>>72639829

Because there are fewer black people than white people.
>>
>>72639829
Niggers do not shop. They steal.
>>
>>72639829
More white kids than black kids
>>
>>72639829
To be fair, those are overpriced. But every week it seems like they're 50% at Best Buy, Target, or TRU

We don't know the context of the picture either, Cyborg could have just been restocked and the worker had to run and do something else.
>>
>>72640729
>>72644872
Yeah, I barely know of Black Panther, Falcon, and Warmachine

I wouldn't buy Iron Man either since a Jew plays him
>>
>>72643658
Even then, do any Iron Man toys have a removable mask or suit? There would be no race featured
>>
>>72639829
when they prefer aquaman over black toys you know shit just got real.
>>
>>72639829
white kids want white toys and black people don't have money
>>
>>72639829
Less to do with race and more to do with the character itself. For example, Hasbro figures: Black Panther is going to be hard to get unless they over-stock him. However, you can go to any store and find 5 Finn's shelf-warming. War Machine was hard to find when Iron Man 2 was out because they didn't think he'd sell, but that back-fired.

Those LEGO Dimensions sets were a bad idea imo, they are shelf-warming everywhere I go. Bad example.
>>
File: 1451521798991.gif (236 KB, 210x260) Image search: [Google]
1451521798991.gif
236 KB, 210x260
>>72640381
>>72639829
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 949x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 949x1500
>Have six year old son
>Plays Disney Infinity
>Likes Star Wars
>Wants to get figure from newest movie
>I ask him which one he wants
>Pic Related
>I tell them, "Are you sure? Would you like to get Finn and Rey? They come together and you would get the new play set too."
>Son says, "But I don't want to be Finn or Rey. I want to be Poe."
>Smiles internally
>>
>>72639829
because niggers are inferior. in all ways and all things. never think otherwise lest you be WRONG you dumb ass liberal cuck.
>>
Probably because black people don't buy toys for their children?

A capitalist system only cares about one color; green. The reason why you rarely see black toys is because producing them is apparently not profitable.

It's funny how niggers force us to do things their way and when we do, they forget about it and come up with new instances of "racism"
>>
File: no poemo.png (3 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
no poemo.png
3 MB, 1920x800
>>72647750
But Poe isn't white and he wants the BBC anyway
>>
>>72639829
They keep getting stolen
>>
Here gifting a black doll or toy is considered a curse
>>
>>72639829
A. Blacks are only a tenth or so of the population
B. Blacks can't afford them
>>
>>72647645
I live in a pretty highly populated area and those Lego Dimension toys actually sell pretty well here, generally.
>>
>>72639829
Probably more to do with the fact parents don't know who the fuck cyborg is
>>
>>72649433
And you think these same parents know who the fuck Aquaman is? Most of the time it isn't even the parents buying it, it's the kids asking for it.
>>
>>72649814
>And you think these same parents know who the fuck Aquaman is?

Considering he was around when most of them were growing up, I'd assume so
>>
>>72639829
wealthy parents buy toys like this
whites are wealthier than blacks on average
>>
>>72648230
can you blame him?
Getting dominated by Big back clock is literally the pinnacle of the human experience.
>>
>>72639829
The majority of consumers are still white, and they don't want toys meant for blacks.

Another reason is that the majority (whites) can't identify with black toys. And what are black toys anyways, action figures of 'gangsta' rappers or Zulu warriors? White girls don't play (self-insert) as a black Barbie--they'd probably get one so that her self-insert white Barbie has a black friend, or dress her up as a maid or something.

And here's the most important thing: blacks don't buy a lot of toys. They're either too poor to buy them or they don't think they should buy them. They'd rather spend their money on other useless things, like rims for their cars, or drugs, or 'bling', or whatever it is that black celebs want them to buy (which is really what the Jews want them to buy). Some of them want it though, but they'd acquire it through other means--they won't buy toys, but they'd steal toys.

And that, is a black consumer in a nutshell.
>>
>>72639829
Everyone is racist towards blacks, even blacks themselves. Whites have corrupted their minds so they are self loathing monsters. KILL WHITEY!
>>
>>72639829
pandering to 15% of your population dont meke a company rich
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.