[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, by now we know that Jews control society, but why do they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1403048197348.jpg (74 KB, 501x502) Image search: [Google]
1403048197348.jpg
74 KB, 501x502
So, by now we know that Jews control society, but why do they want us to have liberal, multicultural, degenerate societies?
>>
File: notaracist.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
notaracist.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>So, by now we know that Jews control society
>>
>>72639179
they bleed there host dry so they need a new replacement
>>
to have a low iq, racially homogenous, cattle class of people to control
>>
>>72639179
Weak people are a lot easier to control. To beat the Jew you must become the Jew, senpai.
>>
>>72639445
also deflection from the problem and more focus on the symptoms
>>
>>72639315
fuck off kike
>>
>>72639482
this
>>
>>72639482
but they're not controlling us already?
really i dont see your logic
>>
File: 1461443515568.jpg (291 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
1461443515568.jpg
291 KB, 800x778
>>72639315
*tips fedora*

>>72639179
Obviously to make the masses stupid again. You see, we just reached the technological level, to have communication all over the world.
Jews can't stand quickly spreading red pilled values, so the only goal which they pursue, is to keep the masses stupid and liberal (which is pretty much the same thing)
>>
>>72639689

It is more about creating a society where there are so many "Others" that they can create an alliance with against the majority, so that their position in society can't even be challenged
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.