[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British nightlife, how did it come to this? What is nightlife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 19
British nightlife, how did it come to this?

What is nightlife like where you are, and have you experienced it in UK cities?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1024x725
>>72638802
>London night life.
Where I live its tavern drinking and sleep.
>>
>>72638802
we have very decent girls, who dress UP
>>
>>72639274
This.

German girls are chaste nuns compared to British slags.
>>
>>72638802

I just pray at mosque.

It's better than most of the shit around.
>>
It's just an outlet for hopelessness.

I've never seen anyone who does this have either a plan or a positive outlook for the future.
>>
Nothing better than a huge burger after a night out
>>
>>72638802
Pretty much like pic related, but with more kebab wrappers
>>
File: 1453833872580.jpg (1 MB, 1841x1227) Image search: [Google]
1453833872580.jpg
1 MB, 1841x1227
>>72639465
You're telling me the this guy doesn't have a plan for life?
>>
Grey depressing cities
Shitty dead end jobs
Frustration due to modern identity politics
All of a sudden its the weekend and £1 a pint.
>>
>>72638802
My town was voted 5th for most dangerous nightlife or something along them lines. Wouldn't suprise me since everytime I've been out I've seen fights break out at every pub or club. It's mostly gym dickheads who have a gram and 5 pints and think they are fucking superman
>>
>>72639872

I love this picture, it's a microcosm for England.
>>
>>72638802
Is this pic real? Wtf? Buncha fucking slobs and slags, mate.

Do they not have trash cans in your country? Disgraceful.
>>
>>72640125
It would be better if it was a late night greggs.
Something about a pastie at 3 am just feels right.
>>
>>72638802

I live in Glasgow.

It is much worse than pic in OP.
>>
Looks like a fun place to party and fuck like a degenerate
>>
File: ShariahPoliceGermany.jpg (43 KB, 468x290) Image search: [Google]
ShariahPoliceGermany.jpg
43 KB, 468x290
>>72638802
There's a solution to your moral degeneracy and soullessness of modern "British cuture" Embrace it.
>>
Its carnage mate.
They get it cleaned up pretty quick by Sunday morning though.
>>
File: sad-frog-600x378.png (81 KB, 600x378) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog-600x378.png
81 KB, 600x378
There are drunks here, but not so many as on the island. Over here the police actually arrest you if you riot, they don't just stand back and watch like they do in England.

Poor island monkeys, I pity you and your utterly drugged and drunk life style.
>>
>>72638802
No nightlife at all.

Everything is dead at night
>>
>>72640263
muslims are gigantic degenerates, loads of the young ones drink and take drugs and shit
>>
>>72638802
>nightlife is degnerate

Wow thanks for this post, I wouldn't have known otherwise.
>>
Brit girls are actually trashier than US girls. No Brit here can argue their girls aren't hags. I don't know what does it to them, but cross the channel and (the few White left) nothing like Brits.
>>
>>72640263
Maybe it's the only hope.
>>
>>72638802
>All that littering
Everyone who litters on purpouse deserves death penalty
>>
>>72639274
true. Even when I was younger and went to night clubs and such, I've never seen anything terrible.
Yes some people got drunk but nothing out of the ordinary
>>
>>72640364
>No Brit here can argue their girls aren't hags
occasionally you find a good one but yeah otherwise i agree
>>
>>72640263
We used to have a respectful society.
We need to bring back public shame.
People revel in their degeneration.
Asbos are a reward.

Islam is not a reasonable solution to anything.
The problem lies within the media and education systems.
>>
>>72640234
OP here, I'm also Scottish so I know exactly what you mean.
>>
>>72639720
Those are subway sandwiches.
>>
>>72640263
You know that they only existed for a day and were promptly arrested and sued?

Now their head has been arrested again because he's urgently suspected to hire people for ISIS.
>>
>meet girls who watch British tv shows and idolize British culture
>mfw laughing internally when they have no idea about the current state of the U.K. and it's future
>>
My god Brits litter worse than our ghetto niggers.

Shameful
>>
File: overpoort.jpg (51 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
overpoort.jpg
51 KB, 640x427
>>72638802
Gent, Belgium
Pretty cool tbqh
>>
>>72638802
>>72638915
Why is it always the same fucking pictures?

Where are some new pics?

Or is London overrun with Muslims and non-whites leading to the end all the pubs and degeneracy?
>>
>>72640569
>those idiots who think all of brittain is like downtown abby, or whatever its called.
>>
>>72640125
I enjoy it for similar reasons. Maybe some day I'll travel the world taking pictures that distill the essence of nations into a single photograph.
>>
>>72638802
NYC

Just about what you'd expect. people actually dressing WELL. unlike bongs.
>>
>>72640414
Why?
Its a job creation scheme, think of all the poor litter pickers you're putting out of work.

Also, where the fuck do you think the majority of it goes?
It doesn't disappear, it just moves out of your line of sight.
Are you ashamed of the results of capitalism?

I make sure to litter all the time to counteract faggot do-gooders like you
>>
>>72640446
French girls (the few not under sharia law at home) don't get insanely drunk and fall with skirt over head.
I know it's a stereotype but true. Being in UK makes me suicidal.
>>
>>72640608
have been going there for years, in fact gent is a really nice place to go out to, doesnt feel as empty&soulless as brussels.
>>
>>72640364
White Brits are almost 100% atheist. The lower classes run wild without religion
>>
>>72640651
>they think accepting refugees into ones country is noble

>they fantasize about visiting Paris and London thinking it's like what they see in the movies

so many keks
>>
>>72640613
It's usually the first results on Google, and let's be fair, it's all the same in the end.
>>
>>72640867
+ Overpoort is really fucking white during the week. You'd almost forget that 30% of Gent's citizens are Turks. Maybe this is why half of the students are bluepilled: the student district of Ghent is like a white safe area. No shitskins in miles
>>
>>72638802
Trash cans are disappearing from public places bc they're a potential hiding place for bombs.
I HATE littering. I won't even throw my cig butts on the ground- I'll wait until I find a trash can inside a private biz or something.

OP's pic is fucking disturbing. We westerners are ripe for take-over by even the slightest disciplined group of assholes.
>>
>>72641043
>Trash cans are disappearing from public places bc they're a potential hiding place for bombs.
lmao how long until they just put all Brits in a padded room with a cctv camera in each corner?
>>
Pubs and clubs should be billed by their local police force every time they have to deal with one of their punters.

Not joking.

More of my tax is spent on cleaning up after people who can't hold their drink than any immigrant.
>>
>>72640983
This is probably true.
>>
>>72638802
Their "bins" are too full of knives for trash.
>>
>>72639872
>>72640651
I've always had this prophecy that Belgium is the continental copy of England. There are so many similiarities and it seems that we are always following their footsteps. The degeneracy and fat people are on the rise too here, and it looks like it came right from Britain
>>
How come the blonde saxon looking UK birds are almost all ugly as fuck?
Only some brunettes can look classy and some mixed ones are cute.
>>
>>72641196
Fucking degenerates.
>>
File: cruise.jpg (52 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
cruise.jpg
52 KB, 419x480
>>72641203
Fucking kek
>>
>>72640993
>>they fantasize about visiting Paris and London thinking it's like what they see in the movies

paris is nigger central, and this was years ago when i was there with a schooltrip.
And london was full of people who just looked depresed and where realy unfriendly, pretty much like the rest of the country.

>>72641035
>No shitskins in miles

then you need to pay more atention, the shitskins are takig over the street, one house at a time, they are turning it all in shit food shops like pittashops and really soulless bars.
>>
>>72641196
On that note, I found a middle-upper class 21 year old virgin British girl.

It's like finding a fucking unicorn.
>>
What does a 10/10 Brit girl look like? People have a hard-on for emma watson from harry balls movies but reallstically she's 6/10 gnomb.
I'd take keira knightly 10 yrs ago even with no tits. I can't think of any. Can't really think of any US either...
>>
File: SW1zEfg.jpg (137 KB, 797x800) Image search: [Google]
SW1zEfg.jpg
137 KB, 797x800
Are there any places in the UK that aren't full of niggers or Chavs? I want to see British culture before it entirely collapses.
>>
>>72640745
>where do you think the trash goes?
Not in the nature and cities you fucking retard, that's for certain.

Only a few citizens would loose their occational trash picking job, they could find another.
>>
>>72640613
I think those flash photo pictures are all from cardiff
>>
File: Fucking degenerate.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
Fucking degenerate.gif
2 MB, 383x204
>>72640983
You should have listened to Morality Man peter Hitchens

The CoE though has been competely subverted, has female cergy, gay marriage, encourages sharia law, basically it's the Labour Party in funny clothes. I don't think that this church woud have made much difference
>>
>>72641316
The student area of Ghent is whites only, except for a few pita bars.
Mate do you ever cross the bridge into Ledeberg or the Brugse Poort. That's the real face of multiculturalism right there
>>
>>72641354
You could try Bath. That's supposed to be pretty /comfy/

Never been, because that's me in your pic. in the dapper burberry cap.
>>
>>72638802

>middlesbrough

It's god awful.
I used to work at the local walkabout before it shut down, combine drunken mongs with toilets that as far as I can tell were from the 1800's, I'm amazed I didn't get the plague. It got to the point I started wearing shorts simply because it was easier to clean my legs of the accrued filth than it was wash trousers.
>>
>>72639872

it's so perfectly framed it's like a scene by Jean Leon Gerome
>>
>>72641330
Kate Middleton is a 10/10 over there if you believe the tabloids.
>>72641447
i heb op sint lieven gezeten, aan het rabbot, ik weet hoe bruin gent kan zijn.
>>
>>72641354
Like anywhere else, you can avoid the niggers and trash if you have money.
Why all rich whites are liberal as fuck. They live in a bubble and don't see world we see.
>>
>>72638802
Here is the same. Weekends are a complete madness. Kids go out, get hellah drunk and start singing and yelling and breaking stuff.

Funniest thing is: everybody knows their whole itinerary but they never get fined, punished or arrested even tho they keep bothering the same neighbours over and over every single weekend all night non-stop.
>>
>>72638802
my wife got harassed for not wearing a face covering.

it was my fault for not double checking the local sharia laws though! just a silly misunderstanding :)
>>
>>72638802

Nightlife here is pretty scummy but if you get drunk enough you can roll with it. I rarely go clubbing though, or out in general.

I much prefer the pub with a few m8s than clubbing.
>>
File: pintandafight.jpg (19 KB, 200x283) Image search: [Google]
pintandafight.jpg
19 KB, 200x283
Tbh I think you should all be more respectful of our fine culture, its not like we're bring it to your doorsteps or anything.
>>
>>72639872
Manchester is the best.
>>
>>72641564
Middleton and her sister hit the wall hard. Kate Moss looks like Gollum now. Lesson? Don't marry a brit.
>>
>>72638802
>going out at night
But it's dark
>>
>>72641564
Rechtenfaculteit hier. Die liberale fils a papas op mijn fac moeten allemaal eens overvallen worden door een bruine aap. Fucking mini-Verhofstadtjes
>>
>>72639872
pure pottery
>>
>>72641354
>I want to see British culture before it entirely collapses.

Do you have a time machine m8?
>>
The one thing on a night out that will always make me leave a place instantly is slags on a hen do. They are ugly, fat, smelly, loud, obnoxious, ratarsed, horny and all round disgusting.
>>
>>72641678
I feel like there are a lot of decent, conservative people around, but you never see them because they're shut-ins after 9pm.

Once the sun goes down, all the sperglords come out to get drunk and tear shit up/collapse public finances.
>>
>>72641492
I went in Bath for a school trip and remember only pakis employeers in a supermarket
The center is pretty but a lot of poor
Lived for one week with a white trash family
>>
>>72641855
amazed how euros take these trips all over the place, live with people for a week, etc.. In US you'd have 5 families suing for x or y if their kid scraped a knee on trip.
>>
File: _41206764_darkieswns203.jpg (14 KB, 203x152) Image search: [Google]
_41206764_darkieswns203.jpg
14 KB, 203x152
>>72641765

It's called going to Cornwall where they still celebrate darkie day
>>
>>72641855
>The center is pretty but a lot of poor

Yeah, but unless you're in the financial centers in London, the poor are unavoidable here.

People spend everything as it comes in. That's the UK. No one fucking saves (except me). It's a nation of debtors.
>>
>>72641733
k heb een maat die daar gezeten heeft, was een zalige maat, ze hebben daar van hem de saaiste lul ooit gemaakt, jongen drinkt zelf geen bier meer.
>>
A few years ago, I went to a business meeting in Cambridgehshire. International company, English, French and German participants.

The hosts got piss drunk a little after 8 PM and started telling dirty jokes. Most drunk were the women. Dressed like ladies, but drunk like sailors on land leave. None of them could hold their drink. It was pretty embarrassing for us French and German guests.
>>
>>72642131
Yeah we don't drink to get merry and relaxed, we drink to get obliterated.
>>
>>72642131
make me think about going drinking with my mate who was in the erasmus program, we went drinking with a bunch of people of all nations, non of these guys could drink like we did.
Belguim&germany master race beer drinkers.
>>
File: 1461099361464.gif (2 MB, 299x224) Image search: [Google]
1461099361464.gif
2 MB, 299x224
>>72638802
>>
>>72641657
Is that because of Brit and German tourists or are your own people just as bad?
>>
>>72642131
>The hosts got piss drunk a little after 8 PM and started telling dirty jokes. Most drunk were the women. Dressed like ladies, but drunk like sailors on land leave. None of them could hold their drink. It was pretty embarrassing for us French and German guests.

Our women are rancid harpies senpai. Women don't understand they aren't men. They drink like men with different physiology.

I've literally had to carry an "upper class" girl up stairs after carting her to her flat in a wheelbarrow.

If it was my girl I would have left her in the street for Muhammad and the gang to ficki ficki, but it was a friend's partner so.. I helped.
>>
File: U WOT M8.png (2 MB, 816x1128) Image search: [Google]
U WOT M8.png
2 MB, 816x1128
>>72639872
> you're telling me this guy doesn't have a plan for life?

He's getting it sorted out
>>
>>72642288
Yes, I noticed and found that frightening.
>>
>>72642344

Did you steal the wheelbarrow or just happen to have one to hand?
>>
>>72642344
you should have left her to get gang raped by jamal and the shariah police
>>
>>72641977
It's nice and less expensive. But like i said, the mom of family drunk a lot, and the father play playstation.
I'm surprised by the small, very small house in the very, very long avenue.
It's like a student appartment in France but for medium british class
>>
>>72642446

I don't like it desu. I never go for drinks with work people because it's a mess.

I drink vodka and people always insist on jaegerbomb chasers. Every. Drink.
>>
>>72642342
Tourists are definitely on a mission to get smashed, Spaniards drink plenty but tend to be out for longer and are plenty loud when sober
>>
>>72642556
Nicked it and then ran it back after we were done. Some guy had left it parked by the side of his house. (London suburb.)
>>
>>72642344
Our girls are starting to pull this crap too. I fucking hate drunk girls
>>
File: toon.jpg (73 KB, 682x484) Image search: [Google]
toon.jpg
73 KB, 682x484
Apparently this photo was from New Years a few years ago in my city.
>>
>>72640745
> Are you ashamed of the results of capitalism

It's not capitalism if you're purposely shitting up your streets just to give some gov't worker a menial job. This is, in fact, the exact opposite of capitalism.

In a capitalist society, most store owners don't want litter in front of their place of business. Most of them would clean it up themselves. No taxes needed.
>>
>>72642618
>people always insist on jaegerbomb chasers. Every. Drink.
I know that feel
>>
>>72642713

A girl who was in our group took a piss on the top deck of a bus once.
>>
>>72642612
in the US, would be a week before a kid got molested, someone didn't want niggers, niggers couldn't afford clothes, etc...
We can't have nice things in US anymore. Thanks, Jews, for the multicult.
>>
>>72640608
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.hln.be/regio/nieuws-uit-gent/-steekpartijen-of-niet-overpoort-is-veilig-a2498275/&prev=search

>Overpoortstraat was rocked Tuesday by a stabbing between some Afghans near the fryer Golden Sate. "Two groups of Afghans faced each other", denotes the parquet. "A 27-year-old Afghan from Ghent injured his buttock and thigh after two stabbings."
>A week earlier, on the night of Tuesday to Wednesday, there was even a stabbing position in Overpoortstraat. Around Club XIII arose around three o'clock a fight night. Three hours later, a young man was stabbed and taken to hospital.
>Two stabbings in a week and still walk the students unconcerned by Overpoortstraat.
>>
>>72642713
Better curtail that shit in before it becomes endemic. Drunken women are the fucking worst.

Literal trolls, and then wonder why they get used up and become empty husks by 30.

>>72642598
I know senpai. It would have been a life lesson. I can't stand most British women. They are literally only good for sexual emergencies.
>>
>>72639346
Too bad german girls bend over and start sobbing everytime they hear allah akbar
>>
>>72642344
>had to carry an "upper class" girl up stairs
A few of those women I mentioned seemed to be upper class, or at least had studied the accent. The surroundinds was a count's mansion turned into a hotel. I had a bathroom in my hotel room that was bigger than the bedsitter I lived in at the time.

That's why the contrast of those drunk like the proles ladies was so shocking.
>>
File: MFW.png (646 KB, 658x718) Image search: [Google]
MFW.png
646 KB, 658x718
>>72641203
>>
>>72639346

Probably for you, betacuck. They're far from chaste when it comes to greeting the Flüchtlingen :^)
>>
>>72642713
>>72642344
Same here. They act like men when it suits them ,getting pissed and bolshy, then they switch back to being like women again when getting hit after starting shit ("you can't hit ,e i'm a woman I'll call the gards!!!"). Fucking disgusting. Can't stand going into the city centre at night anymore. Depressing as fuck. I don't fear sharia law becoming reality anymore.
>>
>>72640745
People like you need to be gassed, you fucking filthy inbred chavshit mongol.
>>
>>72638915
still playing with legos
>>
>>72641239
Yeah, but we just copy Americans. So ultimately it comes from them.
>>
>>72643004
The fact is, class isn't pedigree. A lot of the wealthier Brits are trashier than the poor ones.

And accents don't mean shit either. Most of those "high class" girls with posh accents are garbage. Party girls from the London suburbs or home counties. They do more blow, drink more, and spread their legs faster than you can imagine.

No interest in a future. Earn, spend, drink and fuck tomorrow. Fuck around too, but forget children.
>>
File: Manchester-riot-2008-006.jpg (36 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Manchester-riot-2008-006.jpg
36 KB, 460x276
>Memories of the rangers fans in Manchester
>>
>>72641330
Some birds on Game of Thrones are 10's. The young blonde and the red head.
>>
>>72638802
>small Midwest town
>nightlfe
Bonfires when it's not a huge risk for a fire, night fishing, hitting the local bar maybe.

Not much really.
>>
>>72639346
>German girls are chaste nuns
Except when it comes to black dick, amirite?
>>
File: cuckmany2.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2001) Image search: [Google]
cuckmany2.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2001
>>72643430
JA!
>>
>>72640541
>You know that they only existed for a day and were promptly arrested and sued?
Why are you lying on the internet?

They sued and now they are allowed to do their sharia patrols

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/scharia-polizei-landgericht-wuppertal-erlaubt-den-salafisten-auftritt-a-1066943.html
>>
>>72643376
Oh. Also just sometimes hanging out outside drinking.

It's simple but I like it. Very little degeneracy. When it does happen they're usually high schoolers that either grow out of it or move as soon as they can.
>>
File: Juhu_Beach.jpg (175 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Juhu_Beach.jpg
175 KB, 640x427
Mumbai. My usual Saturday nights.
>>
>>72643271

I went to an "elite" (see also: "kosher") American university and also studied abroad in Germoney. Truthfully, economic class no longer means anything. Like you said, wealthy girls are just as degenerate, perhaps more so, than poor ones. The degeneracy of an American university is mind-boggling. There's a culture of binge drinking which virtually everyone participates in ... Hell, you'll see law and medicine students in their mid twenties blacked out and tripping over themselves on the weekend. Everyone fucks like crazy and drugs are alcohol are ubiquitous. You can either enjoy the decline or totally block yourself out... Dwelling on it can't be healthy.
>>
It's because Brits have universal healthcare that doesn't affect their pocketbook, and a fuckit attitude towards their careers because welfare.

In America getting drunk gets you arrested and you pay a bunch of fines. Getting in a drunken fistfight can get you arrested but also a costly hospital visit for stitches, broken nose, etc. Or if you win, you have to pay for the other guy's healthcare.

If you have any kind of criminal record, public intoxication, driving while intoxicated, assault, battery, etc, anyfuckingthing, you could lose your job and can't find a decent job. If you have any debt from those hospital bills, potential employers will know about it and it will also count against you.

Basically the American male lives in fear of consequences and the British male feels no real consequences. The American male has been betafied by the system, and the British male cucked the system.
>>
>>72643729

Designated beach?
>>
>Nightlife
Here's your problem
>>
File: 1458758619048.jpg (301 KB, 994x500) Image search: [Google]
1458758619048.jpg
301 KB, 994x500
>>72638802
Just kill them all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecPBCWS2Z1g
>>
>>72643729

All men. pathetic.
>>
>>72644186
Wrong video still good though
correct one below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdRsDCTS3-c
>>
>>72643341
They really aren't though. They are 10s on Game of Thrones after 3 hours of the hair and makeup Jew and the dressing homo.
>>
time for some autism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_VS4d4ofAs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrXdsQefMUc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaGu7uLcKT0

this channel is goldmine lads
>>
>>72643239

>Not still playing with legos
No wonder your country is a shit hole, Paco.
>>
This shit is starting to happen here too with younger generations. This is utterly unfrench. Like most of Southern Europe the norm used to be drinking wine during family meals with maybe a pastis for apéritif. Not getting dead drunk in the evening.
>>
>>72639872
Somebody make this into a renaissance painting
>>
>>72643744
>You can either enjoy the decline or totally block yourself out... Dwelling on it can't be healthy.

Or you can do what our ancestors had to do: endure it, and adhere to a value system that kept life going.

There is something so inherently fucked up with hedonism. It's the ultimate "fuck you" to everything. Think about the statement people make:

"The world revolves around me, and me alone. There will be no generation after me. There will be no savings and no future."
>>
>You will never go to an illegal jungle rave
>>
>>72644407
what is this?
i dont understand poetry
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.