[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
everything about TTIP is right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1387337552561.gif (694 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1387337552561.gif
694 KB, 500x500
http://international.sueddeutsche.de/post/143690739565/ttippapiere

basically some transcripts of TTIP documents were leaked and the content is, given that it was published by an atlanticist paper, surprising - basically everything that was speculated about it in a negative sense turns out to be true.

>Americans demand their standards to be met by the EU in every field
>Americans demand secret courts for claims of corporations against states to be maintained
this one is really upsetting, as its basically proving the EU lied to us openly - they claimed the matter was settled since last year
>America actively tries to prevent the easing of regulations in EU core industry fields to shield their own market
>an agreement is much further away than expected by experts and claimed by politicians - a lot of the documents consist out of two versions, an EU and US version, which differ greatly

I mean, it was clear that the US tries to strike a better deal for them and that they use all the pressure they can via their Lobbygroups. What really is rage-inducing is the fact that the EU negotiators always claimed that the talks were going good and all our standards would be safe with the americans being fair partners. And now practically everyone they called a conspiratard is basically proven right as it turns out they were not only being secretive, but blatantly stating the opposite of the truth, in full knowledge that they were lying.

I just want the EU to die
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL_GShyGv3o
>>
>>72637645
I really don't see why these politicians are trying to force things that benefit corporations at the expense of the people so hard.

Are they really this blatantly bought off?
>>
>>72638706
apparently so. Not surprising when it comes to the Germans t b h.

Gotta say it though, the papers are from Greenpeace and they are not officially confirmed yet, they say they upload them on monday and have given out only transcripts for the newspaper.
>>
Is this getting slid?
>>
I'm a libertarian, but I've never supported TTIP. Free trade should be transparent and unilaterally free. All TTIP does is add more regulations, special interest clauses, and opaqueness to trade.
>>
>americans trying to screw us
>Brussels lying through their teeth every step of the way
>it'll pass anyway, EU will fold, and countries will accept because germcucks will financially blackmail the rest of Europe into following their lead as usual
Nothing new
>>
>>72639623
The thing is that the negotiations are secret, and the non-negotiating politicians who have been given access are not allowed to speak about it. This has been defended by saying that it is to "ensure the outcome of the negotiations" and that its not at all to hide uncomfortable contents from the people.

i dont care about the content of the deal so much as i know that with an transparent negotiation no european party could have come through with that shit except in the easternmost countries on the russian border. They literally hid it away to prevent getting their asses kicked in the elections, and successfully so.
>>
what's the point of this thread?
eurocucks want do anything anyway.
at this point in time the only thing keeping us from invading is american garrisons stationed within the EU.
too bad it doesn't work with the muslims - they are invading anyway
;)
>>
>>72639851
So much for the "but in the EU our voice is stronger than Americas so we won't get hewed around" spiel.
>>
File: yesbilboard.jpg (138 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
yesbilboard.jpg
138 KB, 500x375
>>72638706
>Are they really this blatantly bought off?
How can you be surprised at this point?
>>
:^)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.