[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you live in USA, but not anywhere on this map are you allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: USA.jpg (270 KB, 853x984) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
270 KB, 853x984
If you live in USA, but not anywhere on this map are you allowed to call yourself an american?
>>
>>72637638
>San Fagdisco
>>
>>72637638
Virginia is the US
>>
What about Chicago senpai

It's better than any city in Canada, especially Toronto
>>
>>72637638
>living in the most liberal parts of the country

No thanks leaf
>>
>beaners
>more beaners
>jews and dominicans
>cubans

this fuckin leaf
>>
On the contrary, the ones on your map are the ones that are popularly known as "Chicanos".

Don't know shit about english, or perhaps are you a not-so-legal immigrant? Welcome to your new home.
>>
>tfw live in Pasadena

If you aren't on this map you are a bloody foreigner
>>
>>72637749
>can't afford to live in SF
>HURRRR THEY ARE FAGS
>>72637801
Chicago? Is that in Liberia?
>>
>>72637801
No this thread is about the shitty parts of america
>>
>>72637801
He listed shitty cities though

Chicago is shitty but downtown is nice if you get rid of the niggers, well the whole city would be better
>>
Texas is literally America's America
>>
>>72637638
Bring on global warming and sink these festering shit holes please.
>>
>>72637986
>Says the leaf

Toronto = Monrovia you syrupnigger
>>
>>72637638
>houston
>dallas/ft worth
both areas in the top 5 for population and have the lowest cost of living for big cities in the US.

why am i even responding to this fucking leaf
>>
>>72637638
>new england isn't shown
>TEXAS isn't shown
WEW LAD
>>
>>72638369
Exactly. No (You) = death for leaves
>>
>>72637638
considering Atlanta is the greatest fucking city this far south you can suck my dick.
>>
>>72638210
Calm your tits. No one is going to take your boring suburbia away from you.
>>
File: 18bltictofxg7jpg.jpg (81 KB, 800x558) Image search: [Google]
18bltictofxg7jpg.jpg
81 KB, 800x558
plainwell michigan reporting.
trump 2016
white men prepare for battle, they will try to kill us all by any means.
>>
>>72638484
>Atlanta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXz-tlK2pkI
>>
>>72638680
coca cola factory, the original varsity and to top it off the state is great. are airports get mad fucking traffic and Savannah has one of the largest ports on the east coast if not the largest.

we also voted trump.
>>
>>72638779
our*
i always fuck those two up for some reason
>>
>>72637638
>canadian cuckold thinks he understands America
>>
>>72637638
If you do not live in USA but anywhere in the american continent from Alaska to la Patagonia you are allowed to call yourself american.

Even you Leaf, you can call yourself American. Dont worry.
>>
>>72639330
>sexually frustrated murican can't contain his fantasies
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.