[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chimp out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: chimp out.jpg (110 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
chimp out.jpg
110 KB, 1200x800
The cave dwellers are at it again! Barbarism and "low-brow" mannerism is deep within their collective psyche and will raise it's ugly head at the most inopportune moment... watch them.
>>
Cave dwellers? Cenote Coyotes? Are you referring to the Mexican intellectuals that destroyed private and public property because of - opinions
>>
>>72636497
watch it now, i do not like the tone of your comment. keep these opinions in check.
>>
America is sick and dying.

What was once a United people under One God has become 1,000 warring tribes all fighting over scraps left over from the Elite.

Rest in Turmoil, America.
>>
The piranhas from Hermanas?
The quick step again Mexican?
Caesar tag a car Solizar??
>>
>>72636647
Tito bandito eat all your Fritos?
>>
1000's of black ape men kill each other every month, no one gives a shit. One nigger is shot by a cop for running at him with a knife, RACISM STOP OPPRESSING MEEE! Black people are criminals and don't work, "MUS BE CUS WHYTIE KEEPING US DOWN, WE DIN DU NUFFIN!"
>>
File: tytdrone.jpg (93 KB, 355x733) Image search: [Google]
tytdrone.jpg
93 KB, 355x733
I showed that video to a TYT watcher, check my pic to see what he replied to me because if I copypaste it you will think it's bait...
>>
>>72638437
You can't be...
That was un ironic?
> Don't do anything to upset them > darling they don't listen to reason
> It's all the bad white mans fault
> That one man is an obstacle to > everything we have worked towards

What has Donald said against black people ?
>>
>>72639244

It was unironic, he is getting angry at fascists for the past 50 comments until I finally posted the links of the anti-Trump riots. I thought he watched the video and run away. Is violence really the only way to talk to these people?
>>
>>72639723
Yeah I was actually there in Costa Mesa.
Was in the rally. There were signs everywhere
> WHITE = RACIST
There was the core group that passed us. No faces covered yet, about 150 of them all chanting Fuck trump flipping off everybody telling them to get the fuck out and fuck you
Kek
>>
>>72636902
>has become 1,000 warring tribes all fighting
Spoken like a true moron who has never seen legitimate social instability in his life.
>>
File: leftistlogic.jpg (180 KB, 713x627) Image search: [Google]
leftistlogic.jpg
180 KB, 713x627
>>
Whose opinion are these protesters trying to sway? The undecided voters are going to watch this and be disgusted, it will only legitimize what Trump has been saying.

I personally hate Trump and wish he would choke on a cawk and die, but seeing shit like this does tend to make me hate the other side more.
>>
>>72640598
And you've been in the middle of social instability ? What is your definition of social instability. Please let me know where your goal posts are before you move them
>>
>>72638437
>insight
Fucking retarded leftists
>>
>>72640751
It must be a scary world when you think that the people you disagree with most have psychic superpowers.
>>
>>72641544
Never been, but I've certainly studied it. And my point is that, if you think America "has become 1,000 warring tribes all fighting," then you truly have no clue what that actually looks like in real life.

Protip: It's not this.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 601x508
>>72641551
These people get to vote.
>>
>>72636222
>costa mesa

Fucking lol. This is a middle and upper middle class suburb.
You literally can't buy a house in costa mesa for less than 600k

those poor things.
>>
>>72636647
>tone of comment
you think ur somebody ?
go fuck urself
>>
>>72641649
Well I have been in the middle of riots, not by choice, and it's pretty fucking sociably unstable.
1,000 Waring factions- special interest groups, war in varied ways.
We are more divided now as a country
As a people, Americans, we are horribly divided. People get angry at pronouns and get national
News coverage and it's splitting this county in two. No end to this till blood is spilled. And that is not a socially acceptable action.
If you look around you will see that blacks are supporting a movement that is bigoted towards a segment of people that have no control over their supposed racism. Just because of skin color. That's just one little drop in the chum bucket that is america
>>
>>72641649
still you cant refute america is sick and dying.
>>
File: 1200x600.jpg (138 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1200x600.jpg
138 KB, 1200x600
>>72640751

>the light of the Astronomicon incites fervor in the righteous and madness in the corrupt

We joke about Trump being the God-Emperor. This guy actually believes it.
>>
the only thing I learnt in our general lib arts class on french revolution which sort of served as a template for a lot of other revolutions was that when shit hits the fan you want to be on the side of the soldiers and police aka guys who have and know how to handle weapons

funny your lib arts students in US haven't picked upon that little historical tidbit and continue to antagonize those exact people on who's bad side you don't want to be when SHTF
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.