[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the JonBenet Ramsey case. Who killed her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: JonBenet.jpg (20 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
JonBenet.jpg
20 KB, 470x313
Redpill me on the JonBenet Ramsey case.

Who killed her?
>>
>>72635259
Her mother or father or both. This case is overrates anyways.
>>
File: black john stewart.jpg (135 KB, 1058x1054) Image search: [Google]
black john stewart.jpg
135 KB, 1058x1054
>>72635259
The Zodiac killer
>>
Portuguese
>>
>>72635259
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
File: LciJ1yd.jpg (39 KB, 800x468) Image search: [Google]
LciJ1yd.jpg
39 KB, 800x468
>>72635259
Ted Cruz
>>
>>72635739
whats the significance of that?
>>
>>72636040
*tips catheter*
>>
>>72635259
She's alive, going by Katy Perry now
>>
>>72636040
The significance of not feeling pain? Son, I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
Some Puerto Rican guy.
>>
If you read the book by one of the main detectives in the case, he says the mother did it.
>>
>>72635259
Evidence pretty strongly indicates her mother did, more or less accidentally.

>there was an argument between mother and daughter about bed wetting
>some kind of brief physical struggle
>Jon Benet is pushed or falls at pretty high speed and cracks her head against a hard edge
>maybe corner of wall maybe edge of bath tub
>mother freaks out
>tries to cover it up
>stages body in basement
>writes fake ransom note (handwriting anaylsis says she wrote it, on her own paper with her own pens
>husband joins up in scheme
>police are called
>police completely fuck crime scene, lose all control of evidence

That's pretty much it. The girl was physically abused in past but not sexually.
>>
>>72635259
Her brother. Mother didn't want to lose two kids and have her son running his mouth about pimping their daughter so she covered with the note. Just look at the facts of the case and this becomes painfully obvious.
>>
It was clearly a child beauty pageant rival. 6 year olds are psychotic.
>>
>>72636269
>>72637075
Is this some sort of meme I'm late to the party
>>
Rato
>>
me.
>>
>>72638021
You're watching the birth of a meme.

Through a catheter.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.