[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refugees help small town thrive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: burgers_enriched.png (511 KB, 893x502) Image search: [Google]
burgers_enriched.png
511 KB, 893x502
Anyone from Lewiston, Maine can confirm?

I don't buy this story, sounds like massive propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVveORLSWxI
>>
>>72634791
>sounds like massive propaganda
Of course it is
Don't kid yourself
>>
>>72634791
It's bullshit for the most part.
If you go to Wal-Mart in Lewiston, it's like Mogadishu.
This is why I moved back to Augusta, but there's already 2 halal grocers in this town of about 18,000.
It's getting worse every day. ;_;
>>
>>72634791
>>72634892
Leftist propaganda. The "utopia" seen in this clip will soon pass when the mudshit uprising starts. Refugees my ass, look at sweden and think again.

So very pissed again.
>>
>>72635200

Good idea leaving Jewiston.
what about crime rates? I guess they went through the roof
>>
>>72635439
Not every country is like yours bro. The Yurubz will burn and you will be, among Austria and Poland, the last bastion of free people.

I envy you.
>>
>>72635439
don't really know about the crime rates, but it got loud in the "tree streets" neigborhoods -- those streets named after trees are all bunched together, and full of ghetto tier shit tenements.
>>
>>72635439
Don't be racist. Crime is lower.

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Lewiston-Maine.html
>>
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=130098&page=1

>Although Lewiston offers Muhammed a cheaper lifestyle, she, like most Somali immigrants, is still grappling to find a job. Three out of four refugees typically apply to the city for welfare when they arrive, and many admit Maine's generous benefits are part of what attracted them to the area.
>>
>>72635670
It's just because of the fact that the media (nor the justice system) ignores everything that involves mudshits. A fact that most of us can agree.
>>
>>72635818
>crime
Numbers don't lie.
>>
>>72634791
>CBS
> The network that has been caught in more leftist lies than all other networks combined

nope not propaganda at all...
>>
>>72635768
http://toprightnews.com/maine-just-put-welfare-leeches-in-their-place-every-american-needs-to-see-what-happened-next/
>>
>>72635818
>and the justice system

... so sorry, terrible hangover and can't think straight.
>>
>>72635579

nice of you to say, but don't envy us bro. We still have more than 700.000 gipsies. most of them are christian tho. we are a weak little country and situated at a very bad place. also, we already had 12.000 illegal immigrants this year

>>72635670

more crime that most surrounding cities. nice
>>
>>72635301
Perpetrators are always women with rotten wombs and their pet cucks. Media and education is full of these rats.
>>
>>72635941
>http://toprightnews.com/maine-just-put-welfare-leeches-in-their-place-every-american-needs-to-see-what-happened-next/

based
>>
>>72635904
You can't just go through life writing off everything you disagree with as propaganda
>>
>>72634791
This couldn't be further from the truth. I live in Maine, and I can tell you that white people are moving from Lewiston en mass. There is huge division between the Somalis and white natives. They have not integrated in the slightest, and the vast majority of them are on some form of welfare since Lewiston's economy has been tanking since the paper mills have been closing.

I can't believe seeing this news piece. I knew the media was biased, but when they hit close to your home and spread "news" that you KNOW for a FACT is lies, it really opens your eyes.
>>
>>72635768
>can't figure out how to get a decent job
>can figure out the system to apply for benefits and welfare on the public dime

I fucking hate immigrants
>>
>>72636539
From CBS you can
Also kill yourself faggot
>>
>>72636637
>I live in Maine
where you at, Maine-bro?
Augusta reporting unfortunately
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.