[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Oklahoma is part of the south!" ok there m8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 375x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 375x249
>"Oklahoma is part of the south!"
ok there m8
>>
What a shitty post faggot. Nobody even says it's part of the south.

Waste of a thread.
>>
>>72632623
>there are a limited amount of threads that can be made daily
>>
>>72632623
>I have never been to Oklahoma
I went to OU and you'd be surprised how many Confederate flags and southern pride retards there are there. Don't miss that state at all.
>>
The South extends to New Mexico.
>>
Living in Oklahoma right now (though my flag might be Canadian for some reason. Fuck suddenlink.) This whole state is a fucking waste. Flyover as fuck
>>
>>72632910
>confederate flags are bad
You need to go back
>>
>>72632517
the prairie dogs are based as fuck
>>
>>72633345
>unironically uses term middle america
pic related is you
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 436x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 436x338
>>72633345
>>72633603
Pic related
>>
>>72633403
Nice strawman. They think they're southern and use the CSA flag as a symbol of "southern pride."
>>
Vermont fag here who's in OKC for school
It's not the south but certainly can feel like it with all the nigs
Probably can't match the niggery of Lousiana Mississippi Alabama or Georgia but still it's the most blacks I've ever seen in my life.

It's a shitty place though.
There are two different Mexican cartels here battling for control.
I'm done with school for good in a few weeks. I can't wait to leave this place forever.
>>
>>72633603
>>72633683
I don't get it.
>>
Georgian here now living in Okieland, they're definitely not southern and it's cringey when they pretend they are. They remind me of Ohioans. They think all there is to being Southern is being rural and so they conflate the identities.
That said idgaf, they can think they're southern if they're on our side in the coming race war.
>>
>>72633345
>>72632517
I moved from San Antonio TX to OKC and I can confirm that OKC is based as fuck and it has more southern pride than any of the large TX cities.
>>
File: this part sucks CSA.png (265 KB, 757x600) Image search: [Google]
this part sucks CSA.png
265 KB, 757x600
>>72634355

I know that people from Minnesota and New England will unironically fly the battle flag and claim to be "Southern" just because they weren't born in a city.
>>
>>72634680
>>72634355
indiana has the same problem too

some are so far into denial that they say that more indianans joined the confederates than the union, making it theoretically look like Indiana actually joined the south
>>
>>72632517
>Real South
Tennessee
North Carolina
South Carolina
Georgia
Alabama
Mississippi
Louisiana
Texas

>Fake South
Kentucky
Virginia
Florida
Arkansas
Oklahoma
>>
File: Fuck Yeah!.jpg (73 KB, 720x588) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Yeah!.jpg
73 KB, 720x588
>>72632517
Lived in Bartlesville Oklahoma through my teenage years and in my experience, Oklahoman culture was sufficiently southern. Lots of stupid, fat, confederate flag waving, gun toting, god fearing, rednecks over there. Then again, I was born and raised in Northern Cali so made it just seemed really southern in contrast.
>>
>>72637197
>Virginia
>fake south
Are you serious?
>>
>>72637197
North florida is as south as it gets, but south florida has to many Yankee immigrants
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.