[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iraq will be no more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: sunni-shia-kurd_state_crop.jpg (166 KB, 885x542) Image search: [Google]
sunni-shia-kurd_state_crop.jpg
166 KB, 885x542
So in light of what we've seen in Iraq recently, and building upon some great threads recently, how do es /pol/ go about dealing the aftermath? Former US Ambassador to UN John Bolton has proposed that a Sunni State formed from Iraq is the best option. We all know how complicated this is, but what are the best options and outcomes from this? Can or should it be done? Can it be done in a way that creates stability?
>>
>>72629024
I don't think it will work now
>>
Just nuke one of them dots on the map. Damascus, for example, turn it into glass. The rest of them will fall in line or who's next?
>>
File: kTlWen5rETJk.jpg (43 KB, 373x521) Image search: [Google]
kTlWen5rETJk.jpg
43 KB, 373x521
>>72629311
I think we used our Nuke Cards up. Will anyone give us one of theirs?
>>
>>72629024
A Sunni State will never be formed.

There is total civil war in Syria and Iraq, and EVERYBODY wants to kill the Sunnis.

Unless you think that the United States and NATO are going to go in an forcibly partition 2 sovreign nations in order to create a legitimate Caliphate, I can not envision an outcome where this map comes to pass.

Sunnis are going to be exterminated and forcibly removed from their homes. They'll be allowed to remain in both nations as a minority, with the shade of death hanging over them because of ISIS and the 'FSA'.

Kurdistand won't happen until Turkey suffers civil war of it's own. Unfortunately Syria will probably lose most of the Turkish border as the Kurds ethnically cleanse the territory they've captured.

I think it's likely that once the FSA is finally put to rest in Syria, and ISIS begins to lose ground, Iraq will erupt into an all-out sectarian civil war where the Sunnis are split between 'rebels' and ISIS, like in Syria.

The same forces we see in Syria now will save Iraq. The United States will be asked in the United Nations by a legitimately elected Iraqi government to remove it's troops and respect it's airspace. Russia will support it and begin bombing runs in Iraq.

The US will wimper as it limps away with whats left of it's pride.

The Kurds are approaching a point where they must decide on American or Russian support for their independence. Russia has the clout to talk Iraq and Syria into allowing the creation of a Kurdish state, the US doen't.
>>
>>72629858
your predictions fail to account for a Trump presidency creating a russo-american alliance
>>
>>72630590
>foreign policy works like that
>>
>>72630590
If there is a Russo-American alliance then the American humilation won't happen.

The rest will. Neither country can or will wipe all the muslims off the face of the Earth. Russia has choosen it's allies. Most American's with any knowledge of the issue support the Russians on this.

Only difference would be the destruction of the House of Saud and Turkey.
>>
>>72630590
I could see it. MSPGA
>>
>>72629024
Every ethnic group having their nations.
>>
>>72632894
Sunnis living with Sunnis etc.. Period
>>
>kebab problems
>me giving a fuck
lol
>>
who gives a shit.
none of our business what they do.
>>
>>72629858
I don't think you understand the local populations and what Sunnis even are, Justin.

Many Sunnis are againts Sunnis.
>>
Pathetic plan by a pathetic Saudi shill trying to damage control his country's fuckups and maintain influence over the oil-rich areas. Trying to force the image of the conflict being solely a sectarian conflict what a joke. Let's ignore that the Iraqi army is very mutli-ethnic and that the Syrian army is more than 50% Sunni.

Muh all Iraqi/Syrian Sunnis want to live in a Sunni state argument has been debunked so many fucking times that it boggles the mind that they still try to force this stupid meme.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.