[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Young Turks dropped Bernie, now boosting Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: the-young-turks-subscriptions.jpg (98 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
the-young-turks-subscriptions.jpg
98 KB, 650x400
The channel has shifted towards propaganda for the GE. Pro-Hillary propaganda, anti-Trump propaganda.

This is a request to my friends at /pol/, make sure to dislike their propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUK_0hJnu5Q
>>
>>72627774
The young turks has always been shit but just keeps on getting worse and worse as time goes on.
>>
>>72627774
>Selling Shillary to their hardcore Bernie base

the roaches fucked up
>>
SAGE TYT THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO TYT THREADS
REPORT TYT THREADS

CENK IS STARTING THESE THREADS
>>
>>72627774
Oh no! You're going to dislike them. You're so cool. Like they care about anything other than views. Keep giving them views you moron. That'll show em.
>>
>>72628126

If viewers see a ton of dislikes, they might do their own research and fact check the video.
>>
Literally who cares
>>
>>72628334

we want to steal Bernie voters and have them consider Trump.
>>
Do you trumpkins really think your media will ever let berniecucks' vote to go for republicans.Propaganda is incoming.
>>
>>72629000

our media won't, but we can get a lot of them on ours
>>
>>72627774
I wonder how much she paid.
>>
>>72629000
The media lost the trust of Berncucks when they incessantly attacked him early on they proceeded to completely ignore him and his message

Their movement thrives on the internet, which is our domain
>>
>>72629000
berniecuck here
im voting for trump now :^)
>>
Is Cenk still in jail for whatever he did?
>>
>>72627774
Well, I guess I'm in the #cenkgang now.
>>
>>72627774
why are they calling themselves "the young turks", they're like 40
>>
>>72628074
This

The worst thing /pol/ could do is actually give them views

Even a massive dislike bar is not worth it
>>
Don't give their page a single view pol.

Disregard hate to the robots.
>>
File: pat.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pat.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
I only watch them because I like to fantasize about burying my face in Anas asshole and slapping her bazingas around.
>>
What do you call it when Cenk Ugyur has a sexual intercourse? A cenkbang!
>>
I only watch videos related to Trump/politics so I can dislike and engage a couple of libtards in the comments.

Notice how they conveniently didn't report on the anti-Trump riots that happened in their own state, hilarious.
>>
WHERE IS THE PLANE?!
WHERE IS THE PLANE!?
WHERE IS THE PLANE?!
WHERE IS THE PLANE!?
WHERE IS THE PLANE?!
WHERE IS THE PLANE!?
WHERE IS THE PLANE?!
WHERE IS THE PLANE!?
>>
>>72630128

Because they idolize genocide.
>>
>>72627774
I'm a TYT subscriber, and they've disappointed me. Will probably not renew next month.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

Every thread
>>
File: 1462048566929.jpg (104 KB, 630x389) Image search: [Google]
1462048566929.jpg
104 KB, 630x389
>>72627774
They're such a joke. They are pic related only institutionalized on youtube.

Most of their arguments against Trump are literally "are you kidding me?"
>>
>>72630673
Pretty accurate post 10/10
>>
>>72633893
Whoowee what a U turn!
>>
>>72629000
Checked my fellow roach
>>
>>72627774
>watch?v=CUK_
>>
>>72633893
>not posting the ashley madison one

Funnier cause its true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qtkA0Ga7as
>>
ARMENIAN
E
N
O
C
I
D
E
>>
>>72630673
Based Bale doesn't care
IGN 1/19 not enough DLC
>>
Jesus Christ, that show is blatant propaganda they aren't even trying to hide it
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.