[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should there be extreme consequences to those who desecrate their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Should there be extreme consequences to those who desecrate their countries flag, regardless of ethnicity?
>>
Legally? No. It's free speech/demonstration, if they aren't hurting anybody.

Should they be treated like reactionary toddlers by everybody near them? Absolutely.
>>
But I have the right to do that, the flag is a symbol of that freedom. It is dumb and juvenile to do that though.
>>
>>72627213
Of course people should have the right to do that.
Now, the bigger question is why you would permit those who would want to do it to enter your country in the first place.
>>
>>72627213
They have a right to do that, it's peaceful demonstration
Luckily I have the right to set their house on fire and then go to prison for arson too
>>
not officially no
but the people of said nation should basically ruin their lives. fire them from their jobs, refuse to do business with them, no leniencies what so ever when it comes to debts/bills so that they basically have to either move away, die, go to jail for something else, or stop being a cunt.
>>
>>72627213

If they receive welfare, medicare, section 8, food stamps, Obama phones, Pell grants, or any other government benefit they should be immediately removed from the programs for life.
>>
>>72627842
This, it should be social suicide to do that.
>>
>>72628328
This.
>>
>>72627213
Start with the faggots blocking roads, pulling the fire alarm at events they don't like, and inciting the killing of all white people/men.

Then we can talk about flag burning.
>>
Yes there should be reprocussions. Free speech is great and totally allowed but only if you show that you are willing to stand up for it (i.e. respecting the flag that stands for it). Disrespecting the flag should be seen as a sign of not standing up for the countries values (i.e. free speech) and should be punished.

This type of nationalism will ensure people are aligned with the gestalt.

You need to have these types of rules to have a strong community otherwise people are just gonna use free speech as an excuse to become a traitor. If they don't like America and they want to betray its values they can do what the early Americans did: move out and start a new country.
>>
File: heval rojava.png (222 KB, 474x352) Image search: [Google]
heval rojava.png
222 KB, 474x352
>>72627213
>not burning your national flag on May day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S0I0J_fXLo
>>
>>72627213
yes, they should be cut off welfare.
>>
File: 1461785734233.gif (74 KB, 69x120) Image search: [Google]
1461785734233.gif
74 KB, 69x120
>>72627213

One is an actual RL picture that happened and was posted on social media.

The other is taken from a anti-racist movie

LMAO look everybody! A confused racist white male in it's twenties trying to be relevant IRL. PATHETIC bro, weak. Get out of your basement first before you try to be relevant.
>>
>>72629572
Oh look a cuck country gets triggered by racism. What a surprise.
>>
>>72629837
Nothing the Dutchlad said was incorrect. Films like AHX , Romper Stomper, etc. are amongst the most devious forms of cancer and shouldn't ever be referred to here as anything but that.
>>
>>72627358
FPBP

Even based Scalia (RIP you glorious bastard) believed in the right to burn the flag even though he hated the faggots that did it.
>>
>>72630194
Oh look it's that other cuck country. Let's get Sweden and Germany in here to complete the set.
>>
>>72631611
Says the chink. Whats next in Canada? Dogmeat on poutine?
>>
>>72627213
No, the consequences will be getting knocked out by someone who cares about his country.
>>
>>72627358
what happens when theres no legal/physical consequences while billionares are funding these bullshit movements ?
>>
>>72627213
Patriotism act. Punish then severely
>>
>>72627213
Why the fuck they dont go back to Africa? Not shipping them back was a big mistake.
>>
>>72627358
>>72627842
>>72628328
>>72628440
All of this.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.