[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who burnt all those black churches? The media ran with it for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: black-churches-burning.jpg (79 KB, 615x352) Image search: [Google]
black-churches-burning.jpg
79 KB, 615x352
Who burnt all those black churches? The media ran with it for like 3 weeks, but then dropped it before we ever got answers.
>>
>>72626637
If the media dropped it, it was probably all just black people who burnt them.
>>
>>72626637
Does it matter if they dropped it? I see people that still believe that mike brown had his hands up, despite the verdict to not indict and the AG report.

It's not like they would add new facts to their world view.
>>
>>72626637
They dropped it after they caught the guy. He happened to be black.
>>
>>72626637
I've heard that thousands of churches burn every single year in America.
>>
>>72626637
They probably found the nigger who set the fire and dropped the case
>>
>>72626637
>niggers can't count
>>
"Hey, Tyrone, whatcha doin'?"
>>
File: 1416893859147.jpg (298 KB, 968x1998) Image search: [Google]
1416893859147.jpg
298 KB, 968x1998
>Hey Tyrone, whatcha doin'?

>woke
Niggers are fucking retarded.
>>
>>72626808
first post
best post
/thread
>>
>>72626637
Muslims, it's a religious crime, even racists want blacks to have God
>>
>>72627168
Friend, stop calling them muslims. That's their name according to islam.
To all civilized men, they are called islamists.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.