[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Africans conquer the world? Look at how they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (52 KB, 1000x964) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
52 KB, 1000x964
Why didn't Africans conquer the world? Look at how they completely dominate all the sports that matter today. Sure whites might lift some rocks and pull a car, so what? That doesn't matter in warfare, and only the small minority is that strong. Blacks have longer limbs, which are very good for fights. For example if they had pike formations like Alexander the Great used they could have obliterated his army before the Greeks even touched them. They are also faster both on their legs and with their arms so the light infantry would dominate as well. I suppose they are about the same on horseback although I am sure longer limbs helps there as well.
>>
>>72626453
You answer it in your own post. They're not intelligent enough and they never will be.
They have neither the capacity for organized combat nor the intelligence to build a better mouse trap.
Their IQ in many places in Africa is mild retardation level.
>>
>>72626933
Didn't the Zulu beat the Brits?
>>
Because they are dumber. They are less able to get along. Put more then a few buck niggas in a room and it wont be long before a fight. Also preoccupation with projecting success then actually being successful.
>>
cuz dey wuznt kangs
>>
File: african empires.png (31 KB, 498x306) Image search: [Google]
african empires.png
31 KB, 498x306
>>72626453
White man had horses.
>>
File: Black Mother Earth.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Black Mother Earth.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
>>72626453
Because they're meek and modest people who don't want to invade other lands and rather stay at home and live their lives in harmony with the Mother Earth.
>>
>>72626453
If warfare was solely about athetic prowess then war would be alot more pleasant
>>
>>72626453
Don't they have sports affirmative action in SA because the Afrikaners completely dominate sports there?
>>
>>72627076
>Only one major battle in a war
>got their asses beat, their capital razed, and king captured
>Zulu beat the Brits, says the Britcuck
Everyone point and laugh at this left wing faggot.
>>
File: 1461937655416.png (966 KB, 752x812) Image search: [Google]
1461937655416.png
966 KB, 752x812
I know this is bait. But some people might actually believe this shit so its important to address.

Blacks are not faster or stronger, I'm not even sure they have longer limbs.

You watch too much tv if you believe any of this. The reason they "dominate" in sports simply has to do with the frequency they attempt sports compared to everyone else. Same reason most blacks are rappers. They all wanna be athletes or rappers from the time they're 5. Other races have more important pursuits than to be a basketball player.

Case in point, look at the Olympics. White countries almost always win the most medals across every sport.

You're welcome, self loathing cuck.
>>
>>72626453
look how small Italians are and look what they conquered.

disciplined armies and supply win wars not dumb niggers chucking spears.
>>
>>72627714
You know this isn't true. Races are different, and it makes sense for some to be better at certain things. Longer limbs makes evolutionary sense.
>>
>>72627714
Anon, Kenyans are faster than us, but they're not faster than the war machines we could run them over with.
>>
>>72626453
They can't even figure out agriculture and you want them to conquer the world?
>>
File: 1369522822005.jpg (152 KB, 650x928) Image search: [Google]
1369522822005.jpg
152 KB, 650x928
>>72626453
>>
File: IOLNEWS-618x453.jpg (76 KB, 618x453) Image search: [Google]
IOLNEWS-618x453.jpg
76 KB, 618x453
>>72627076
>Didn't the zulu beat the brits?
WOW Mohammed that's actually what your parents tell you?
>>
>>72627714
Actually blacks have genetic differences that make them excel at stuff like running. They're notoriously bad at maximum strength though, and overall mediocre at combat sports. This may be because it requires finesse and discipline as well as reaction speed (implying a certain degree of mental capacity). Can't say for sure though.

I guess they're good at running away, nothing new here
>>
>>72627928

Races are different, but in physical terms the prowess of blacks is an overstated meme by cucks to signal to other cucks.

And if you want to be objective about it, the only sport where they're really overrepresented is basketball. That's one sport and people act like they do this in all sports. Its more of a Jewish psyop than anything else.

In Eastern European countries, nobody thinks blacks are superior. This mindset is strictly limited to America and Western Europe where tv tells you this every day and people start believing it.

Its a myth, just like bbc.
>>
>>72628184
Notice how the britcuck us ignoring anything that ruins his delusions of we wuz kangs and sheit. Even going as far as to STRONGLY INFER the Zulus beat the Brits in their war.
>>
>>72628493
They are overly represented in baseball, American football and basketball. And running.
>>
Why dont elephants conquer the world then by your logic?

Because it's all psychological. Whites are smart.
>>
>>72628800

Whatever you say cuck.
>>
They did. All people are Africans mate
>>
File: denisovan_dna_map.jpg (72 KB, 701x400) Image search: [Google]
denisovan_dna_map.jpg
72 KB, 701x400
>>72630671
>out of africa myth
You need to update your multickulti myths m8, that one got BTFO a few years ago.
>>
File: jared_diamond_btfo.png (2 MB, 1176x854) Image search: [Google]
jared_diamond_btfo.png
2 MB, 1176x854
>>72626453
>I suppose they are about the same on horseback
They could never figure out how to domesticate animals for riding, in tens of thousands of years. There are other details to mention, but that answer pretty much sums them all up.
>>
>>72628184

>Friend of mine sent to Africa when he joined the peace corps.
>spends 3 months teaching one man how to farm.
>one day man is gone.
>turns out that the man had seen a ghost the day before.
>abandoned his home, possesions and farm because of ghost.
>friend quits peace corp.

My favorite part of the story is that my friend had just finished his degree in philosophy and had never farmed a day in his life. And that made him more qualified to teach farming than anyone else in Africa.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.