[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are the adults?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: chechnya2.jpg (764 KB, 2000x1318) Image search: [Google]
chechnya2.jpg
764 KB, 2000x1318
Sigh, does anyone know where the adults have gone? Are there even any? Has it always been like this or is it something with our time?

If I look at all our technology then I can tell someone must have taken responsibility for doing it right at some point. But where are those people now? Is there no one left to trust or come to for advice? I'm supposed to magically grow up all by myself? Or sit back and watch my shows like the rest of the kids?

I feel like dying...
>>
>>72626044
0.01% of humans actually advance society and when they do the rest hate them.
The rest are retarded, including you and I.
>>
>>72626044
liberalism is a ideoly held by children who haven't experienced hardship. most of the west hasn't gone trough hardship so most of the population never grew out of these childish beliefs. they act like children because they never had to grow up
>>
>>72626044
You are dying.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 460x306
It's a good question op, most baby boomers never instilled the fact their kids would be taking their place, and some even refused to admit that to their kids.
>>
File: commute.jpg (240 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
commute.jpg
240 KB, 427x640
>>72626593
Best of luck to them, whoever they are. I just wish we had the kind of world where you could see who they were and help in what small way you could. I don't want prestige, just escape from being playing in the kids corner, it's not a life, just fucking around with hedonism until you die or kill yourself.

>>72626813
Isn't the fraction of young people in the population the highest ever or something?
>>
>>72627305
i thought swedes loved hedonism.

you fucking faggots first you destroy your country, bow you wanna know why shits so bad ... you asked for it. whatever, reap what you sow go suck a few more dicks im sure that would cheer you up.
>>
File: 1433788081448.jpg (15 KB, 251x275) Image search: [Google]
1433788081448.jpg
15 KB, 251x275
>>72626044
>>72626593
>>72626813
>>72627305

>you don't have to be a flagship for a single bastion of ideology
>you can be critical of even yourself
>you can into adult, or at least reasonable individual
>you can actually change people's lives even if you have hang-ups of your own
>you will inevitably grow up to watch most of everyone you know die
>you are eventually going to have some modicum of control and power and influence in people's existence
>you are the rolemodel
>you are the advice

>muh race wars
>muh moni
>muh brand
>muh leaf
>muh star
>muh phone
>muh swag
>muh religion
>muh generation

The "adults" either pay for their stupid-goodness and advance (not fix or stabilize) society in exchange for being a pariah, join one of the many oligarchies that assuage their fears (and often contradict one another resulting in echo chambers/circlejerks/part of the problem), or become hermits/recluses and fuck off from the spotlight.
>>
>>72626044
I've often had the thought that modern society is comprised of people playing dress-up.
>>
File: adxcell.jpg (91 KB, 640x556) Image search: [Google]
adxcell.jpg
91 KB, 640x556
>>72628236
Thanks leaf, the first 3 points spoke to me.

It's really fucked up how, although just living a life that's not entirely shameful and undignified is extremely difficult and takes every last bit of energy you have and more always leaving you short, most people act like their lives are a breeze and every day is maximum fun.
>>
>>72628966
>it's difficult living a life where I'm not cleaning up the dozen black dicks that keep railing my wife
>woe is me
>>
>>72628809
I know exactly what you mean, but the thought is so foreign from what is presentable in public, having it makes you feel like a schizophrenic.
>>
>>72629089
Best way I can articulate it, it seems as if everyone is cosplaying a previous civilization, one that's recent enough to be in our grandparent's memory. And yeah, it does make you feel crazy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.