[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ do you think women are stupid enough to vote for Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: clinton-obama.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1221) Image search: [Google]
clinton-obama.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1221
So /pol/ do you think women are stupid enough to vote for Hillary just because she is a woman? If so are they as dumb as the black people that voted for Obama because he was black?
>>
>>72622847
Whatever nigger you've had your turn.
>>
Yes. Just like some people will vote for Cruz because he sells himself as the top Jesus candidate.
>>
>>72622847
Yes, they're
>>
>>72622847
It's [her turn]
>>
>>72622847
Yes. But it's a split. Im sure about the same amount of people that vote for based on gender or race vote against based on gender or race.
>>
Most of the women I know don't like Shillary. The only votes she will get are from bribed delegates and crazed feminists.
>>
>>72622847
I understand why Hillary hates men, but I don't thinks there's enough women that hate men to get her elected.
>>
>>72622847
I'm voting Hilldog only to spite Berniefags. If it weren't for them I'd be voting for Bernie.
>>
>>72622847
you're talking about the same shitheads who voted for the magic nigger just because he was black. not once but fucking twice
>>
>>72623269
That shit didn't work for Obama. He got 40-50% of the white vote and %90-95% of the black vote. I think people won't vote for her cause she's a criminal, not cause she's a woman - no matter how many votes she tries to buy with entitlements.
>>
White guilt made Obama become the person he is today.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.