[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SREBRENICA IS A LIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Ratko-Mladic-009.jpg (866 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
Ratko-Mladic-009.jpg
866 KB, 2060x1236
It's about time to redpill the Western world and its media regarding the socalled Srebrenica ''massacre'' or ''genocide'' that took place in July 1995 in the town of Srebrenica in Republika Srpska.

People still seem to believe that this was a braindead genocide committed by Bosnian Serbs against Bosniaks (muslims), where 8000 ''innocent'' men and boys were killed.

I am not going to make this into a long history lesson, but long story short: The Bosniaks that controlled Srebrenica under the command of Naser Orić were notoriously known for raiding several hundred Serbian villages, killing men and women of any age. Basically, the Srebrenica massacre was an act of vengeance by the Serbs. They only killed men and young boys who were militants, not all this innocent civilian bullshit as the media and Wikipedia states.

The Bosniaks were the aggressors, not the Serbs, yet 21 years later, these fuckers are still being victimized and the few Bosniaks that were put to the ICTY only got a few years in prison, while Serbs such as Radovan Karadzic 40 fucking years of prison. Bullshit.
>>
Tl dr; Serbs dindu nuffin, they good bois
>>
>>72621497
are you diaspora?
>>
>>72623147
Nope, ethnic Danish living in a society and is blue pilled as fuck and victimizes the Bosniak refugees that have settled permanently.
>>
>>72622813
fucking fyrom cunt
>>
fuck off foreigners
no one cares about your biased opinions

sage
>>
>>72623850
Get out, ustaše
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vA4qnncsuI

contributin
>>
>>72623850
the parties involved
>unbiased
everyone else
>biased
hmm...
>>
t.Diaspora Dragan
>>
>>72624247
>the parties involved
>>unbiased
didn't say that

>>72623946
if i see any fucking skandis this summer, srsly, i will fuckin slap all over their sunburnt skin and stomp on their faggot heads
you better watch your back kiddo
>>
ZA DOM
>>
File: 1461520856099.png (54 KB, 996x1194) Image search: [Google]
1461520856099.png
54 KB, 996x1194
>>72625033
this. good job ivica
>>
>>72623470
I agree with your thought process. The serbs would've been sitting ducks if they didn't do anything.

weren't there Danish peacekeepers deployed?
>>
>>72621497
hello there diaspora
>>
>>72625555
Or you could compare it to what happens in any non-Muslim community that finds itself living next to Muslims, in Lebanon, in the Yishuv, even Buddhist monks sworn to embrace peace in Burma.
For some mysterious reason, anyone with Muslim neighbors feels inexplicably compelled to take up arms.
I wonder why that could be.
>>
>>72625916
its true bosniak
>>
>>72625033
skandis are ok, he edgy diaspora
>>
>>72621497

you are fucking retarded

I know people who fled the war in the mid 90s and its literally true.

This revisionist meme doesnt help anyone. In fact serbs are proud that it happened lol.

What are you trying to do? Take away the kebab remover status from serbs?
>>
They did a good job, killing as many mudslimes as possible.
>>
>>72626389
>white '''''people''''
>ok
lol
>>
File: turk.jpg (78 KB, 248x400) Image search: [Google]
turk.jpg
78 KB, 248x400
>>72626439
fuckin german cuck

>>72626218
they are expansionist in nature. even ended up in Indonesia ffs
>>
File: gloriousanzu.png (25 KB, 735x195) Image search: [Google]
gloriousanzu.png
25 KB, 735x195
>>72621497
turkey was only retaliating against the armenians raiding muslim villages, we never genocided "innocent civilians"
>>
>>72626389
Why you are saying everyone who is not muslima is diaspora?
>>
File: serbs gun control.jpg (48 KB, 1601x171) Image search: [Google]
serbs gun control.jpg
48 KB, 1601x171
>>72621497
You can watch several documentaries covering the "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing" of bosnian muslims. Less than 10k people died yet that's how many were dying PER DAY in rwanda, an actual genocide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_PzsfXbyAw

TL:DW
The muslims were the majority because of their concentration in bosnia, the muslim politicians like all politicians want power and influence, so they're unwilling to give up serbian held territory. Serbs don't like being ruled by muslim dicks in the south, want independence. Serbs help bosnian serbs and push muslims back while also "guaranteeing" peace if muslims disarm(tip: never disarm). Serbs are winning. UN gets involved and bosnian serbs get peace deal, influence within bosnia. Eventually war ends.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.