[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I knew John Wayne was based before, but this takes it too an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I knew John Wayne was based before, but this takes it too an entirely new level.

>"I don’t feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from [Native people], if that’s what you’re asking. Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves."

>"I believe in white supremacy, until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people"
>>
>>72620625
The man was so fucking hard it actually took a nuke to kill him
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgdU1bJSq7Y

> The Mexicans don't bother me on my converted minesweeper ship.
>>
File: le lol.png (65 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
le lol.png
65 KB, 300x200
>>
>>72620737
Same for you, nip
>>
>>72620979

> bellyaching minorities and god damn women's "liberation" ruined everything.

The Duke didn't squawk when he had to miss a few meals at 16 and 17.
>>
>>72620625
Picture him as an Arab in Europe in the future
>>
>>72621656
LOL HOLY SHIT!!!! SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!!

Too soon?
>>
>>72623128
Did you just find this place or something?
>>
>>72623010
Arabs don't have enough land and Europe has land to spare?
>>
>>72620625
So do you hate the Mexicans for taking their country from the Indians and for now trying to take our country?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.