[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is politically correct?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x180
>"This is the height of political correctness for Donald Trump to say yes, let grown men in the bathroom with little girls," Cruz said.

Is he right? Did Trump fuck up on this one?
>>
Obviously, he supports Jews, Muslim Refugees, AND Transgenders

The wall is just Republican vote bait
>>
>>72620689

Exactly, Cruz is just a Christfag, but Trump is a kike
>>
Pedophilia is the next sexual preference agenda.
>>
Reminds me of the left in the Netherlands after Cologne saying
>n-no actually WE are politically incorrect now because it's cool to shit on immigrants!
If all Cruz has left is a contest of who's most politically incorrect, he's at the end of his rope.
>>
>>72620503
Trump only pointed out that there wasn't a problem before so he doesn't understand the hype. It isn't really at his level considering it a local/state issue.
>>
>>72620503
Trump doesn't give a shit about trivial flavour of the month causes. He said what he thought people wanted to hear.
Maybe he fucked up. Maybe he's courting the left in the lead up to the general. We'll only know in hind sight.
>>
If theres no abuse going on, then theres nothing to worry about. Any adult, regardless of biological sex, can molest a child in the bathroom. We dont keep adult women, who may be pedophiles, out of the same bathroom as little girls.

When such cases of abuse happen, then you act on them, going into a hysterical shit over trannys taking a shit is just low tier fear mongering tactics.

Nonabusive adults taking a shit somewhere is a nonissue. If theres no victim, theres no crime, and theres no fucking reason to freak the fuck out.
>>
>>72621118
>going into a hysterical shit over trannys taking a shit is just low tier fear mongering tactics.

This. This "toilet rights" fiasco is drilling the idea into creepers' heads. Pervs could've dressed up like women and gone into bathrooms anytime previous if they wanted to.
>>
>>72620503
Hi shillary. Modsmodsmods
>>
>>
>>72620808
>
>>
File: question.jpg (33 KB, 639x553) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
33 KB, 639x553
Last week I read that a male pervert was arrested for taking pictures of a boy pissing in a urinal at the airport outside of Seattle. Should we ban adults from using the same restrooms as children?
>>
>>72620503
oh my what a scandalous accusation! truly a dagger thrust into the heart of the trump campaign. until you stop for a moment and realizeā€¦

ITS NOT A REAL ISSUE
>>
File: let-me-check-ya-a-hole.jpg (91 KB, 650x349) Image search: [Google]
let-me-check-ya-a-hole.jpg
91 KB, 650x349
>>72620503
It's a non-issue.
We're not going to have bathroom TSA, so people are gonna use whatever bathroom they want either way.

Trump was wise not to rise to the bait.
The God-Emperor is here to fix the big problems, not chaperone #Cruzmissles while they go potty.

>Plus...If you stop and think about it
Men get: Shorter lines, less degenerates.
Women get: Weird half-men to clog up their toilets.
>I'm not seeing the downside here...

>>72620689
>>72620770
ITT: Cruz missles fight passionately to keep their tranny waifus in the stalls with them.

So brave!
>>
Yeah nobody gave or gives a shit about bathrooms until faggots start messing with the laws and even then no one really cares
>>
>>72620503
When it's not one thing, it's another. Will people be ever satisfied?
>>
>>72620503
Trump said "Let the states decide" which is code for "I don't give a fuck"
>>
>>72621480
This
>>
>>72620503
It was a bait question, and if he would have answered any other way he would have gave the liberal media fodder to slam him for weeks. Look how long they rode him over that abortion debacle.
>>
No one gave a shit about genuine trannies 5 years ago. We all snickered in private but we didn't give a fuck who used whatever bathroom as long as you were legally a man or a woman. Well, As long as you didn't stand to piss in the women's toilet with your cock out, no one gave a fuck.

There's one takeaway from all of this.

Don't lie.

If you're pre-op, Don't lie and tell some dipshit you met in a bar that you're male or female. Be upfront. Post? Yes, it's still your obligation to tell an interested party what you are a post op male or post op female.

STOP LYING.
>>
people are getting tired of the same old bait from the left and the longer the primaries go on the more i realize that they aren't going to be able to switch tactics soon enough to win this election.
>>
>>72622087
I agree with the picture you posted. Religious insanity was always synonymous with The GOP so I was kept away. Now I see that trump doesn't give a fuck and just wants American focused policies
>>
File: 1458094600291.jpg (102 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458094600291.jpg
102 KB, 960x960
>>72620503

No, and the way Rato is responding to this issue highlights why he's a loser and not a leader.

Donald's response was basically, "I don't really give a shit because this is a non-issue. The public seems to be very in favor of transgender people using whichever bathroom they want so we'll go with that. Molesters are criminals regardless of which bathroom they do their molesting in."

Cruz's response is a response to Donald's response. He's working within Donald's frame. Donald is leading and Rato is the loser marching behind Donald whining about the direction we're headed.
>>
Lol Cruz shills this desperate that they. Bring up old news.
>>
>>72621302
I'm not a shillary supporter. In fact I am a Trump supporter who is on the verge of becoming a Cruz Missile
>>
>>72620503
Well, guess I'm voting for Trump now. Thanks, Rato.
>>
>>72623038
why
>>
File: 1311603778372.jpg (91 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
1311603778372.jpg
91 KB, 323x323
>>72620503
No. He just doesn't give a fuck about bathrooms, and in fact, he is the only fucking one smart enough to see it as an idiotic controversy and only a symptom of the greater shitstorm politically correctness has lead us to.
>>
>>72620503
Trump can't sink to answering every litmus test thrown his way. This isn't a genuine issue, but a trap meant to stump him.
>>
>>72620503
This from the guy who puts the pussy on a pedestal
>>
Caring about gender issues shit is the ultimate blue pill.
>>
>>72620503

He's got more important things to work on like fixing the fucking economy and killing all the Leftists in our country.
>>
>>72620503

>republican congress
>ever passing transgender rights bill

The GOP is just this convinced we are this dumb.

Down with the GOP for the national capitalist party!
>>
>>72625620
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYmbhcgneWU
>>
>>72620503
He supports the right of the building's owner to determine that.
>>
File: 1459047042535.jpg (65 KB, 439x746) Image search: [Google]
1459047042535.jpg
65 KB, 439x746
Didn't he announce that he was going to change his game up and appeal to other groups but he really wasn't on their side? And then bailed on that idea and continued to do what he was doing before ?

Whenever I saw that, the bathroom issue he talked about just came up soon after.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>72621827
No, you pedo-lover. These bathrooms are separated by gender, not age.

If this shit gets more legalized, but we'll see more "women" seeing women's privates and "men" seeing men's privates.
>>
File: 1458095237701.jpg (179 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458095237701.jpg
179 KB, 1024x1024
>>72620503
He's not taking the Democrat bait. - the Democrats want the people fighting about social issues, whilst they take jobs out of the country and sew up a global economy.

He's not taking the bait to please conservatives - he can do that by bringing back jobs and lowering our debt - leaving the states and people to fight those battles.

=Trump is talking about globalism, the UN, the EU - machinations of the new world order
>>
>>72620503
no, the conservative position is live and let live. trannies have been pissing in bathrooms for decades, the NC law just means you're going to try to force big burly Buck Angel types into women's restrooms which is hilariously retarded.

Trump is the only Republican conveying an actual conservative position. neocons want to use money to bash gays and fund Israel. Trump wants to use that money to help the American people.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.