[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people call him Drumpf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: 1462005398412.jpg (103 KB, 600x796) Image search: [Google]
1462005398412.jpg
103 KB, 600x796
Why do people call him Drumpf?
>>
>>72620070
No body that matters uses that stupid forced name.
It's absolutely, level 10 stupid.
>>
>>72620070
They're afraid. His opponents are attempting meme magic, and it's strange they learn how to do these things by lurking /pol/, but they are not altogether adept. Basically, they are attempting to assimilate his image and likeness into a meme they control, but they fail to realize that forking leads them deeper into a state of delusion where the lack of proximity to reality severely reduces their power level. It's a whole science.
>>
>>72620070
Pretty much the only weapon liberals have left. That's like typing an insult to your opponents online just before you disconnect. An act of weakness that only shows off how pathetic you truly are.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 658x595
It's a childish insult tactic that they'd rather insult someone's name than their beliefs or actions
Go back to 2004 and see how the left sites like democraticunderground treated George w Bush
Literally none called him by his name but childish names they invented for him
>>
>>72620070
a lot of liberals became stumped when they found out no one cared, so they tried something edgy and new and found out his old name used to be drumpf like 100 years ago. so they call him drumpf because the liberal brain when faced with logic and reason can only resort to petty namecalling and literally making fun of someone for their name. this has no effect, of course, because 99% of the public has no idea what DRUMPF even means because they don't randomly research trump's genealogy or they literally don't care because his last name could be anything and they'd still vote for him. it's the last desperate straw liberals have to pick and will go down in history as the most shameful tactic they used and probably regret when he is elected
>>
>>72620070
It was his grandfathers last name before he came to America. Many immigrants had their last name changed to what it sounded like.
>>
They're making fun of his swedish heritage. No I'm serious.
>>
>>72620070
Because that was his grandfather name. He was an immigrant so it's fine to make fun of his name.
>>
Thanks for the clarification, anons.
>>
File: Come on.png (1 MB, 901x859) Image search: [Google]
Come on.png
1 MB, 901x859
It's a lame joke made up by current year man in a desperate attempt to stay relevant.
>>
File: makearrakisgreatagain.jpg (51 KB, 640x271) Image search: [Google]
makearrakisgreatagain.jpg
51 KB, 640x271
>>72620070
Trump's name is a killing word.
>>
>>72620796
Was it supposed to be a play on some word? Or are they literally just mispronouncing his name as an insult?
>>
>>72621612
Old family name prior to I think his grandfather's immigration? Changed when said person became an American citizen.
>>
>>72621612
Its a bit from the John Oliver Show about Trump

I'm a liberal and I don't like Trump because I think he would be really stupid president but just act on impulse or his God or whatever but we should all be worried more about lead poisoning :-)
>>
i'm confused by it too.

i don't see how it's in anyway insulting or funny.
>>
>>72621612
It's the old german name of the family as documented up to 1608, over the next hundred years it evolved as the language did into Trump.

His grandfather was called Friedrich Trump as the immigrated to the US in 1885 as he got naturalized about 6 years later and deiced to Americanize his first name to Frederik

tl;dr it makes completely no sense and le current year man is an retard.
>>
File: 1459250475598.jpg (284 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
1459250475598.jpg
284 KB, 1024x759
Because they are salty and don't have anything else to attack him with.
>>
File: 1461881133029.jpg (22 KB, 283x374) Image search: [Google]
1461881133029.jpg
22 KB, 283x374
>>72620404
fpbp
>>
Literally only trolls. Not reddit, not serious posters. Anyone who says drumpf has 0 awareness of how obvious they are making their bait.
>>
Because his german ancestors were called "Trumpf" wich is Trump is english.
The left is unable to pronounce german and calls him "Drumpf".
It´s like calling "Hitler" "Hiddler" Or "Jiggelgrubber"

It´s mocking the "enemy" with your own stupidity and incompetence.
>>
File: 1461557013639.jpg (614 KB, 1807x1204) Image search: [Google]
1461557013639.jpg
614 KB, 1807x1204
>>72620566
Pretty much this checked
>>
>>72620070
grasping at straws, his critics cannot find anything unreasonable in his agenda, so they resort to ad-homs

"drumpf" draws parallels with the lowest common denominator of leftist and otherwise brainwashed audience whose first thought about anything german pops up as nazi this nazi that

to the rest of us it says that his ancestors were willing to anglicize the surname and embrace their new homeland
>>
>>72620070
Lack of reasonable arguments
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.