[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my son had a very serious autistic episode last night /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: t1larg.bootcampcameras.irpt.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
t1larg.bootcampcameras.irpt.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
So my son came out to me and my wife last night.

He stuttered on about something called a ‘power level’

Then his autism kicked in and he began to ramble – telling us that he’s a faggot who actively takes part in rallies of the nationalistic party in my country, that he hates anyone who isn't white, that he would die for my country.

He then spazzed out and started throwing punches, because he hadn’t been fed his chicken tendies yet, then went on about us be clockholds..? I don’t know what he is talking about but his constant stuttering and mild autism causes this from time to time.

My wife and I are very concerned about his mental condition.

We wants what best for him and decided to send him to a public care facility for the special needs- when he told him he stormed off into his room screaming something about us being manipulated by the trikes..?

We packed his bags and he’s ready to go, if only we could get him out of his room.

While we aren’t happy with our decision we know it’s best for his sanity, it breaks our heart, honestly.

I suppose we could give him another chance, provided we can get him to stop muttering about the Jews at 3am at night…

What do?
>>
>>72619784
>what do?

Look at flag
>>
>>72619784
>>72620034
A FUCKING BRITISH FLAG IN SPACE
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462062394918.jpg (28 KB, 615x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462062394918.jpg
28 KB, 615x480
Top kek
Aussies are trully the masters of bantz
>>
File: TheUsualPol.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
TheUsualPol.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>72619784
>>
into workcamp it goes the autism will increase imediatly
>>
Context:

>>72614474
>>72611013
>>
>>72619784

I'm sorry guy, it's always hard to see your children go insane, but good that you are helping him now. You don't want him to end up spending his days in a park drinking special brew and yelling at passers by that the globalists are stealing his thoughts via microchips.
>>
File: straya.jpg (116 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
straya.jpg
116 KB, 919x737
sage goes as usual
>>
>>72620448

The original was actually polish, friend

>>72620489

Sweden you're more active at shutting down threads then you are shutting down borders
>>
File: keke.jpg (128 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
keke.jpg
128 KB, 600x600
So I came out to my parents last night.
I revealed my power level.
I told them everything - that I hate anyone who doesn't praise Kek, that I would die for Kek.

My father wanted to fight me, because he's an ignorant Christcuck that got cucked by the bible ("That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God, and that there is none else" - 1 kings 8:60). Basically a typical Christian moron
My mother is similar, she's a Jew. Obviously took his side because she's a filthy kike. (yeah I know this is antisemitism. but antisemitism is so popular among The Netherlands)

They gave me the ultimatum - never ever dare to talk about Kek, pray to Kek, or praise Kek, or to get out and never come back again.

I have one bag packed already.

I thought they'd be proud or at least accept that their son could become a red-pilled Kek-worshipping messanger.
They broke my heart, honestly.

check em
>>
>>72620239
ahaha im using this now thanks dutch bro
>>
>>72620330
That's by far my favorite webm, glad to be seeing it more often
>>
>>72620733

Checked

Also: Glad this meme is catching on
>>
>>72620793
Thanks, Lori.
>>
>>72620769
thanks, I've been trying to spread this meme
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.