[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 1969, Fallout universe - the thirteen commonwealths
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: JES_Commonwealths.jpg (302 KB, 1476x1209) Image search: [Google]
JES_Commonwealths.jpg
302 KB, 1476x1209
It's 1969, Fallout universe - the thirteen commonwealths were just formed!
Which one do you choose to live in?
>>
>>72618714
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toledo_War
Do some research before you go drawing maps.
>>
>>72618983
I didn't draw the map I just wondered which fallout commonwealth would /pol/ prefer
sorry for not knowing the entirety of the fallout bible and US history
>>
>>72618714
Canada
>>
>>72619171
just seems odd that such commonwealths would emerge so perfectly on existing state lines is all
>>
>>72619453
Oh well, it's an alt universe from a video game series. suspension of disbelief and all that.
Assuming that they were formed, which commonwealth looks the best?
I always wondered because American actually know the states well, so what combination is the most appealing?
>>72619413
have fun being annexed in 80~ years
>>
Texas obviously. one of the only areas where damage from the war is largely undocumented, I suppose it may be somewhat safe
>>
>>72618714
midwest, the safer places.
>>
T E X A S
E
X
A
S
>>
I don't understand the function of the Fallout Commonwealths. What were their purpose?
>>
New England is best choice
>>
>>72620605
>It was hoped that the new administrative division of the country would help create legislation broad enough to benefit those states with common regional concerns, but narrow enough not to affect those states with dissimilar interests or political cultures, which would help the nation better meet the challenges posed by the Communist threat to American democracy.
From the wiki article.
Basically centralization of power under the mask of protecting against the reds.
>>
Oh and btw, I'm going for the north west, they'll have oil supplies in alaska after everyone else will dry up, and the fed will protect us at any cost.
Although I'd prefer Texas the north west is just the safer choice.
>>
texas literally doesn't even change, texas best pick obviously
>>
Think the Mormons would get more clay. They've spread wider than most realize and prepping is one of their favorite activities.
>>
>>72618714

same place now, the Great Plains. I'm a fan of wind.
>>
>>72623301
I think there was a decent and good-faith effort to demonstrate that at the regular political polls, and they failed to get even Idaho or whatever it was.

(Not a Mormon btw but I overwhelmingly positive.)
>>
File: You Know it.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
You Know it.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>72618714
>Kansas and Missouri
>In the same Commonwealth
No
>>
>>72618714
Not fantasizing about these political units but I do think they may have gotten the California split right.
>>
>>72619871
Nope they got nuked to. Raul from nv.
>>
>>72621315
Alaska got nuked into oblivion and it was a front in the Chinese assault
>>
New California. Ad Victorium bitches
>>
I'll probably go for the Maryland one since I live in Baltimore and would like to shoot irradiated black ghouls. Also I like the mirelurks, I wouldn't have to go without crab cakes in the post apocalypse.

I just need to figure out where we mine old bay at.
>>
>>72625451
They all got nuked into oblivion but ground troop wise alaska was protected until the last moment. If I remember correctly
>>
>>72619621
>suspension of disbelief and all that.
Shut up Todd I know it's you
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.