[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I came out to my parents last night. I revealed my power level.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: crying balding man.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
crying balding man.png
17 KB, 882x758
So I came out to my parents last night.
I revealed my power level.
I told them everything - that I'm a nationalist who actively takes part in rallies of the nationalistic party in my country, that I hate anyone who isn't white, that I would die for my country.

My father wanted to fight me, because he's a liberal leftist that got cucked by the globalist propaganda (homosexuals should have equal rights, weed is the best thing ever, trans are normal people). Basically a desi tumblrina.
My mother is similar - hippie that still goes to Woodstock. Obviously took his side because she's a woman.

They gave me the ultimatum - never ever dare to either talk pro-right wing and become leftist, or get out and never come back again.

I have one bag packed already.

I thought they'd be proud or at least accept that their son could become a nationalist in a nationalist country.
They broke my heart, honestly.

What do?
>>
>>72616644

STOP THIS MEME
>>
File: 01_7a26239a-5416-1_2476364a.jpg (122 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
01_7a26239a-5416-1_2476364a.jpg
122 KB, 1500x1000
> indian nationalist

how does that work?
>>
poo in loo
>>
>>72616644
Did you also tell him that you poo in the loo?

That was probably the final straw
>>
Your last thread was 404'd, stop making this shit, faggot.
>>
File: 1460800628210.gif (168 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1460800628210.gif
168 KB, 267x200
Introduce them to /pol/
>>
>>72616682
Have you told your parents about your beliefs yet kraut? do they know you browse a nazi board and are part of a right wing death squad?
>>
>>72616644
Your bants game is improving but this is still shit tbhfam
>>
>that I'm a nationalist who actively takes part in rallies of the nationalistic party in my country, that I hate anyone who isn't white
>self hating
>>
>>72616644
Woodstock is pretty great desu friendo, not as good as it used to be though
>>
>>72616817

>implying i live at home
>implying i dont have a job and reasonable income
>implying i need to justify myself in front of anyone
>implying my parents arent already dead
>>
>>72616644
>or get out and never come back again.

This is your chance, little Panjeet.
Now you'll have to live on the street.
With rats and trash and piss and poo,
a holy quest to find a loo.
>>
>>72616737
This is my first thread
>>72616846
>>self hating
>>72597466
>>
I can see this as a India soap opera

>mudda, I am leaving the home
>PANJEET, YOU BRING SHAME INTO THIS HOUSE
>I don't understand father, why do we shit in the streets, that's it, I buy toilet when I go to new home
>if you buy toilet I swear so help me vinishu I will forbid you to use our shitting street for 30 moons!
>>
>>72616644
first, poo in loo. Now that's out of the way.
You did good OP, if they weren't going to accept your beliefs, you don't need them. They have no right to force you to believe what they believe.
>>
did they poo on you
>>
>>72616644
You know 4chan has made me actually like Indians. You lot are a good laugh just stop being seedy cunts in nightclubs.
>>
File: confused.gif (411 KB, 369x259) Image search: [Google]
confused.gif
411 KB, 369x259
>>72616644
>>
>>72616644
Fuck you dalit! Join CPIM, see the true power of Communism!
>>
>>72616690
It means he takes pride in going to the
DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS
>>
>>72618165
Supz
>>
>>72616644
>India
?
>>
>>72616644
How can you be a nationalist in India? Your country isn't even real
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.