[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ I'm arguing with my friend who is semi right wing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: wake_me_up__cant_wake_up_.png (156 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
wake_me_up__cant_wake_up_.png
156 KB, 270x270
Hey /pol/ I'm arguing with my friend who is semi right wing but is pro multiculturalism . Help me red pill him please.
>>
>>72615121
invite a horde of niggers to his house and let them do the redpilling
>>
>>72615121
It's the way all right wingers feel they have to act because they just shrug internally and think 'well, I don't want to be a racist. thats a thing of the past'

If he has a brain he'll gradually come around. People that question their environment are bound to find out there's a problem when this pattern of negative effects of multiculturalism continues
>>
>>72615121
Multiculturalism is good. It enriches all parties involved. Listen to your friend.
>>
>>72615301
This would work but we live in a 99% white British town near the border of Scotland so he doesn't see much of the failings of multiculturalism
>>
>>72615121
Easy. I'm actually a liberal that's also nationalist so I know how their brains operate.

Just show 'em the stats on "moderate" Islam, and how 200,000,000 or something + people on this planet want to oppress our LGBT allies while legislating death for apostasy.
>>
>>72615121
>multiculturalism
it's psychological, an individual cannot be multicultural in the sense of being a diversity of people, you see? A country can have different cultures, regions or class, but how much effort is put into vivisection on the minds of persons for them to recognize themselves as such a thing? The end result is a race riot, every fucking time. Agents of chaos are what they are, liberalism is a mental illness.
>>
>>72615161
every god damn time. First post best post
>>
>>72615608
>>72615667
Thanks based burgerbros
>>
Can anyone post the graph of Muslims who are terrorist sympathisers
>>
>>72615437
Make him go live in those muslims ghettos of yours, maybe them he'll change his mind.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.