[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Michael Bloomberg BTFO Trump and Sanders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Michael-Bloomberg.jpg (36 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Bloomberg.jpg
36 KB, 475x356
>“Our country is facing serious and difficult challenges. But rather than offering realistic solutions, candidates in both parties are blaming our problems on easy targets who breed resentment. For Republicans, it’s Mexicans here illegally and Muslims. And for Democrats, it’s the wealthy and Wall Street. The truth is: We cannot solve the problems we face by blaming anyone.”

>“Every generation has had to confront its own demagogues. And every generation has stood up and kept them away from the White House. At least so far,” he said. “Today, when a populist candidate promises free college, free health care and a pony, or another candidate promises to make other countries pay for our needs, remember: Those who promise you a free lunch will invariably eat you for breakfast.”

http://time.com/4313436/michael-bloomberg-commencement-speech-donald-trump-bernie-sanders/
>>
>>72615057
>berg
>>
>berg
>>
>bloomberg

>berg
>>
File: hq7zzrh2ous2wmrfjk0d.jpg (519 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
hq7zzrh2ous2wmrfjk0d.jpg
519 KB, 2000x1000
>the anti gun billionaire wall street jew raping the economy says you shouldn't trust someone

that's a sign you should trust them
>>
>berg
>>
>>72615057
every time.
>>
>berg
>>
>>72615057

>a super wealthy business owner who bought his way into political office offers advice to another wealthy business person who us currently buying his way into office advice about things that don't affect either one of them.

WEW
E
W

GAS THE KIKES.
>>
>>72615057

>“Our country is facing serious and difficult challenges.

These filthy goy are breaking their programming

>But rather than offering realistic solutions,

They oppose globalisation and are clearly to retarded to be allowed a vote

>candidates in both parties are blaming our problems on easy targets who breed resentment.

They are pointing out the biases in our system and demanding changes

>For Republicans, it’s Mexicans here illegally and Muslims.

fucking rubes with their traditional values and attempting to defend them

>And for Democrats, it’s the wealthy and Wall Street.

ANTI-SEMITISM delete this NOW

>The truth is: We cannot solve the problems we face by blaming anyone.”

Don't you dare look behind the curtain goy
>>
>>72615057
>another candidate promises to make other countries pay for our needs

so he acknowledges the fact that we need a wall. its a start. he still has a long way to go and much to learn though
>>
File: 1455978950799.jpg (132 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1455978950799.jpg
132 KB, 1200x800
I've come to the point where the insanity has broken me. I live in California and have watched it all first hand. Every single day of my god forsaken life.

I no longer care. My hatred is such that I am fine with destroying the country if it means I can watch them suffer. I no longer care. About anything or anyone but my own hatred for them. I don't care. I don't care at all. I only exist to hate and desire their suffering. I only exist to see them suffer.

WHETHER YOU CONDEMN ME TO THIS HELL OR ALLOW ME THIS FINAL PEACE I DO NOT CARE FOR I WILL HAVE IT.
ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.
>>
>"I'm a democrap so i don't hate spics and muzzies, but I'm also filthy rich."
Yeah we know but thanks
>>
>>72615057
> Promises to make other countries pay for our needs
Except Trump is aiming to make America pay for its needs by bringing jobs back, cutting tax and reducing "free" military aid to other countries.

> If everyone is so pissed at American "world police" they can pay for their own fucking defense.
> If people are pissed at distant corporations controlling what they eat/wear/drive they can start their own companies or have a greater say in how these companies operate by WORKING and/or being in a union. You can't do that when all of their employees are in Authoritarian China and not in America.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (20 KB, 640x169) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
20 KB, 640x169
>>72615367
Once again making his enemies tell the truth.

Unstumpable.
>>
>bloomberg oversaw a vast mosque spying operation by the NYPD
>Bloomberg championed stop and frisk, which heavily targeted black and Hispanic men.

he's just talking out his butt. (he's one of us)
>>
>>72615057
They all need to be expelled as treasonous traitorous scums. Americans will be totally helpless after gun confiscation is complete. Traitorous Jews pretending to be one of you , they have no business in our gentile lands.

Pure Coincidence?

Who is Behind Gun Control in US congress and senate?

1. Emanuel Celler (Ashkenazi Jew)
2. Howard M. Metzenbaum (Ashkenazi Jew)
3. Carl M. Levin (Ashkenazi Jew)
4. Thomas P. Tom Lantos (Ashkenazi Jew)
5. Arlen Specter (Ashkenazi Jew)
6. Charles E. Chuck Schumer (Ashkenazi Jew)
7. Frank R. Lautenberg (Ashkenazi Jew)
8. Barbara L. Boxer (Ashkenazi Jew)
9. Herbert H. Herb Kohl (Ashkenazi Jew)
10.Dianne G. Feinstein (Ashkenazi Jew)
11.Jerrold L. Nadler (Ashkenazi Jew)
12.Steven R. Steve Rothman (Ashkenazi Jew)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.