[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't Douglas Murray more popular with /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 365x365
Why isn't Douglas Murray more popular with /pol/?
>>
>>72613426

He's a neoconservative.
>>
>>72613520
As opposed to?
>>
>>72613426
He doesn't use his gay sex as a weapon like milo does. Milo fucks black guys so his SJW nulllifier multiplication went down.
>>
>>72613620
paleoconservative
>>
>>72613748
Milo is a poor man's Douglas
>>
>>72613426
Literally who
>>
>>72613426
I like him. delivers precise succinct points.
Probably not as popular with pol because he's not a degenerate that rants and raves and is a social media whore.
Milo is good for that shit, Murray hits the same audience at a different demographic.
>>
>>72613620

As opposed to a Trump worshipper.
>>
>>72613426
>Why isn't Douglas Murray more popular with /pol/?
It might be because he's less flamboyant. But probably because he hasn't said something that made liberals scream in agony like Sam Harris. He's never had an Affleck moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcvWzyvn4MI
>>
>>72613748
>Milo

Milo is a fraud who uses legitimate movements like GG and Trump to advance his career
>>
>>72613949
Is he too rational for pol?
>>
>>72613426
He is a big zionist, maybe that's why?
He was pretty popular with /brit/pol when it still existed
>>
>>72614109
He is Spock to Milo's Kirk.
>>
>>72613426
Heard Murray on one of Sam Harris' pod casts.
Murray and Milo are greatly responsible for my political move from left to center and my growing appreciation for rational conservative positions.
>>
It's because he isn't tied as closely to American or internet politics as Milo.
>>
>>72613520
You can't stop Assad, the war and the refugees without going there killing everybody and creating a better regime, m8.

Everybody must be neoconservative these days.
>>
>>72613853
Check him out, he is pretty based.
>>
Because he's part of the conservacuck establishment. Or in other words, he may appear reasonable and intelligent, but just mention one of the taboo topics such as Israel or NWO, and he breaks.
>>
>>72614102
How dare you talk about daddies darling that way.
>>
>>72614524
He was good friends with Hitchens too, they make alot of the same points but Douglas defends aspects of Christianity.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.