[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fights for freedom >gets cucked >meets Tyrone Jr.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 460x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 460x625
>fights for freedom
>gets cucked
>meets Tyrone Jr. after deployment

Good job, USA...
>>
File: 1461479733417.jpg (30 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
1461479733417.jpg
30 KB, 358x350
>>72613277
>Indigo children
>>
if you're dumb enough to join the military, then you deserve what you get.
>>
>>72613277
> must re post everything off of joobook.
> original thought... is a crime....
> must repeat what my Jewish over lords tell me to.
> no evidence, just feeling statements, must be true.

Good job, puppet!
Sage
>>
>>72613277
>fighting on the front lines
>privilege

For the love of God can we please transfer this privilege to women?
>>
>>72613277
>womyn
>not wom*n

ugh

just ugh
>>
>>72613582
This. I vote that feminists in particular get inducted into deep recon special forces units.
>>
>>72613483
No, no, joining the military isn't the dumb part, especially if you're American where it's basically just another job with a little PT here and there. No, what's retarded is marrying some bitch while you're still enrolled instead of waiting until you're absolutely swimming in cash, benefits, and free time.

If a girl was really worth it then she would be capable of waiting until you're a veteran before marriage.
>>
>>72613277
Hi Honey, while you were at work Wednesday afternoon I felt abandoned and unloved so I called Chad over hope that's okay.
>>
File: 1439650957786.jpg (169 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
1439650957786.jpg
169 KB, 358x350
>marrying a modern western woman
great plan lol
>>
Homosexuality is looking real good right now.
>>
I recently got out and I'll tell you that the guys who get married while they're in the military are fucking retarded and were all warned by their superiors to stay away from the dependapotomouses
>>
>>72613277
When soldiers were actually defending Freedom King and/or Country, brides would wait. WWII, WWI, everything before those.

At this moment, though, every single U.S. war is only about oil - no wonder nobody gives a shit anymore.
>>
>>72613277
>coerced or forced

Did he just wrote that he supports rape?
>>
File: 1461705740837.png (42 KB, 223x247) Image search: [Google]
1461705740837.png
42 KB, 223x247
>murdering children

mudshits and niggers in Africa have child soldiers and some of them are suicide bombers. you honestly think the other side gives a fuck about children? if they throw them out to die that is their fault, not the soldier protecting muh freedoms

I can't stand when people demonize the military despite having no balls to go out and put their neck on the line. if you're ex-military you at least have some merit to the argument as you've seen it first hand, but advocating promiscuity for women when their man is across the worls with clearly more balls than you is grade A cuckoldry and should be stomped out by forcing them in the military

t. friends with militaryfags
>>
I blame Jews either way.
>>
>>72613277
lmaooo
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.