[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he's guilty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: bill cosby.jpg (171 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
bill cosby.jpg
171 KB, 1500x1000
Do you think he's guilty?
>>
couldnt care less
>>
>>72613133
canada bringing the quality posts as always
>>
Wouldn't be surprised if he was, wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't.
>>
>>72613231
how can you have the same reaction to 2 completely different scenarios? do you have autism?

fuck it no one else post in this thread, it's already been tainted with these 2 retards
>>
He's an inspiring role model for blacks everywhere.
>>
>>72613094
He's black, of course he's guilty. We just need to find what he's guilty of.
>>
Couldn't care less. Wouldn't be surprised if he was, wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't.
>>
>>72613289
Scenario 1: nigger rapes. No big surprise

Scenario 2: women liee. No big suprise.
>>
>>72613094
I don't care.
Am I wrong?
>>
The only thing he's guilty of is being black.
>>
>>72613094
zippity bippity bop suck on this puddin pop
>>
>>72613094
he a good boy
dindu nuffin
>>
>>72613094

I think he comes from a time when this was a widespread, basically accepted thing in the entertainment business. Lots and lots of big-time entertainers did this regularly; and it was a known way for young and beautiful-but-struggling actresses and models to get a leg up.

But yes, he's guilty as all hell.
>>
There's footage of him on Larry King Live among other things admitting that he pops pills in girls' drinks to make them easily coerced into fuck. He's guilty.
>>
He fucking admitted he drugged women to have sex with them.
Idiots.
Of course he did it.
>>
>>72613094
>think he's guilty
That's SJW level justice.
Why does it matter what we think?
>>
>>72613094
He fucked up by stepping off the plantation and the leftists will now make him pay.
>>
I mean, he's black, sooo.....
>>
>>72613094
Wow he has alot of moles
>>
>>72613094
>actor famous for a children's TV show
>charged with sexual assault
As a brit, trust me he's guilty
>>
Racist shit aside. No I don't he is. The whole bullshit started because some bitch asked him for drugs and he gave it to her then they fucked. How the fuck is that rape?

Does anyone else think it's odd that all these famous males get these rape allegations? Once one bitch screeches rape they all jump on the money train.
>>
>>72613541
Source
>>
WELL HE GOT THA TOUCHIN' N' THA FEELIN' N' THA POPPIN' N' THA PEELIN'
>>
>>72613094

Yes. Michael Jackson was guilty too. Money fixes everything in America. Everyone has a price.
>>
>>72613557
He admitted that he provided women with drugs and then had sex with them. That's an entirely different thing.
>>
>>72613397
Lol do you even have a black guy living near you ? Why do non americans try so hard to be relevant to american culture ?
>>
no i think they sacked him because he would have been a vocal nigger against the whole ferguson black lives matter bullshit
>>
>>72613094
>Do you think he's guilty?
At this point, I don't think there's a single woman he's had consensual sex with.

It's like even if it started off consensual, he somehow turned it into rape, because.
>>
he's a good boy, he dindu nuffin
>>
>>72613557
with that flag, how can you be so stupid ? Everyone expects you to be the brightest of all.
>>
>>72613094
Maybe not guilty of every single accusation, but definitely of several.
>>
>>72613094
>Do you think he's guilty?
he is black

>>>/b/
>>
>>72613094
Maybe, but I do believe he was tatvetted for being one of the most outspoken critics of ghetto culture because Soros and liberals need to keep blacks childlike and dependent on gibs.
>>
>>72613094
I think he's an 80-90 year old, deranged man, who has left a remarkable career over his lifetime and deserves to be left alone by the media giant.

>a crime that happened 50 years ago
>people start talking about it

I don't care what he did. It's all word of mouth and conjecture. There's no way to prove what he did, and even if we could, it all happened half a century ago.
>>
>>72613886
>you have to live near blacks to know they commit an enormous amount of crime
No
>>
File: 1458441385468.jpg (85 KB, 641x626) Image search: [Google]
1458441385468.jpg
85 KB, 641x626
>>72613416
>Prosecutor: "Can you tell us what happened, ma'am, in your own words?"
>Victim: "I had been given a drink and I felt different than being drunk. He started to touch me and I asked to leave. He said "ZIP ZAP DOOBY, I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A PUDDIN' POP IN YA BOOTY!!" He tore my dress, and that's when he penetrated me."
>>
>>72614216
>You have to be told by someone else about what other people do, in order to share the same hatred towards them
Okay
>>
>>72614259
>That pic
Never have I seen anything that describes my life so accurately.
>>
>>72614450
I didn't know they had opossums in Australia.

How did you even get a computer?
>>
>>72613094
Of being a high profile conservative black man, yes.
>>
Cosby has been trying to get nigs to stop nigging for decades.
That's why he's being put on the altar by BLM.

>not guilty
>>
File: Equality_Facts_on_Blacks.jpg (801 KB, 1000x4500) Image search: [Google]
Equality_Facts_on_Blacks.jpg
801 KB, 1000x4500
>>72614286
>statistics are the same as personal opinion
>>
>>72613094
Almost definitely.
>>
>>72613094
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5eeJCYMf2Q

wait for the punchline.
>>
>>72615628
>"i hate black people after i saw statistics and 4chan. B-but no, i've never met any black people before, they never done shit to me. I just hate them because i feel like i have to. Hating something is cool and badass, i feel like my dick is growing."
>>
>>72613094
No. He was going to by NBC but then racist WHITES in the WHITE CONTROLLED MEDIA took him down with these FALSE allegations because they do not want a BLACK man to succeed in AMERIKKKA
>>
>>72613094

he killed his son because his son was gonna talk about the rapes
>>
>>72613741
>the only time /pol/ will defend a black man raping is if he at least a rapes a dozen women because /pol/ hates provocative women more than blacks
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-01_22-52-09.png (42 KB, 139x134) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-01_22-52-09.png
42 KB, 139x134
>>72613094
>high test
>guilty as charged

So high test he can grow beard on his lips
>>
I think he is, but only because it was different times.

Find me one star during the 80s who wasn't constantly going around having sex with drugged up girls
>>
Maybe, but:

A. There isn't enough evidence
B. There's too much suspicion around women wanting to cash-in on the controversy

Also, the statute of limitations ran out, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>Says niggers need to stop niggin and noggin.
>army of women come out of nowhere durring the height of femisint liberal movement and claim rape.
>>
File: dt8TbJP.png (173 KB, 383x274) Image search: [Google]
dt8TbJP.png
173 KB, 383x274
Yes of course. He's a nigger.
>>
>>72616305
holy shit
>>
File: Onbduqm.jpg (142 KB, 851x1267) Image search: [Google]
Onbduqm.jpg
142 KB, 851x1267
>Pull up your pants, be a respectable human being, stop defending criminals
>Someone finds some old bitter cunts
>HE RAPED ME BILL COSBY WAS MY DRUG HOOKUP errrr... RAPIST IN THE 70s AND 80s

They're just mad they didn't have the talent to nail an audition once they fucked him. Carrie Fisher brags about the jews she fucked and all the drugs she did but doesn't make herself a victim. It was just how things were done.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.