[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You would think the girl in pic related would be -somewhat-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 13
File: 1461634251714[1].jpg (60 KB, 599x797) Image search: [Google]
1461634251714[1].jpg
60 KB, 599x797
You would think the girl in pic related would be -somewhat- dainty and reserved... maybe a little even though she is kind of doing a whore face.

but, no.

this girl is like 12 and look how she acts.

fucking 2016. jesus christ

>https://www.periscope.tv/MALLORYMERK/1ypKdjNqBvrJW
>>
This is what the public school system does to girls in 2016

Turns them into wiggers
>>
>>72611436
Would impregnate/10
>>
wow, just wow. 12 years old cursing and talking like a ghetto ass nigger.

I will NEVER I repeat NEVER send my children to public schools.

The worst part is that you can hear presumably her mom in the background encouraging her behavior.

This country/world is FUCKED
>>
b-but muh innucent chilluns
>>
>>72612272
In the UK it's illegal to take your child out of a state school without permission from the state.
>>
>>72612272

I grew up in USA. There were 12 years olds who fucked at least 3 guys. As in late teen or already adult males. 13 year olds wearing thongs and yoga pants.

Public school is no learning enviornment.
>>
File: immediately.jpg (38 KB, 960x718) Image search: [Google]
immediately.jpg
38 KB, 960x718
>speaking like a nigger

God fucking damnit usa, get this shit under control immediately
>>
>>72612129

have fun rearing that child with her as the mother

would be an utter retard like mommy
>>
Muh dick tbqh lads
>>
File: Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png (21 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png
21 KB, 2000x1000
>>72612441
Here's your new flag comrade!
(And we'll be right behind you)
>>
>>72611436
>Eyes set widely apart

Isn't that a sign of some genetic retardation?
>>
>>72611436
>Ginger

>G I N G E R

>Nigger

>N I G G E R

GINGER = NIGGER
>>
Not even shocked or surprised. I honestly think there have always been girls like this in all days and ages… Maybe the numbers have changed, certainly the social acceptability/survivability of behaving like this has changed. I was screwing around with females like that when I was 13 - so it's not surprising to me. I'm not saying it's a good thing, but there you go.
>>
>>72611436
32 minutes. jesus, who records themselves for that long.
>>
>>72612518
This tbph.
>>
File: 1461932954790s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1461932954790s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>72611436
US education system at it's finest, this is what you pay taxes for. GG NO RE it's happening.
>>
Is she saying all this shit in from of the mother?
>>
>periscope.tv

kys nigger
>>
>>72611436
fucking wiggers
>>
>>72612758

someone who is watching themselves with the front camera while recording and is in love with their own face.

literally 100% narcissism
>>
>>72612272
in my area the private schools are even worse in terms of the student body so don't assume it'll be any better if you send them to a private.
>>
My penis say yes but my mind say no, what to do?
>>
She is a product of the degenerate, immoral world she was born into.

They wanted to control the world. They wanted to be gods. And the world they created is disgusting.
>>
>>72612945
H O M E S C H O O L

I was, other than social anxiety which goes aeay after I speak to someone for a moment, I turned out fine.
>>
She says she's 15. Not 12.
>>
>>72612945

so what are our choices for educating our children then?

public/private schools are fucked and colleges are fucked as well

only 2 options. home school them and have them be 100% socially autistic, or have some marxist wigger child?
>>
>>72613121

Yeah but social anxiety is a common thing now. I doubt homeschool has anything to do with it.
>>
>>72613121

how does homeschooling even work? does your mom teach you? what if both parents work full time?

who chooses the curriculum?
>>
>>72613145
Move to a 95%+ white town and find a nice private school.

They aren't impossible to find.
>>
>>72613257

im a poorfag. and i refuse to let that be the reason my children turn out to be human scum

meh who am i kidding its a terrible idea to have kids if youre poor these days

fuck it, my bloodline dies with me
>>
>>72613121
>I was, other than social anxiety which goes aeay after I speak to someone for a moment, I turned out fine.
>implying
>>72613145
father-to-son or father-to-daughter talks by campfires or on a fishing boat or on walks, etc. I went to public school but that's how I learned everything I needed to know.
>>
>>72613121
Man, when I used to be blue pilled I thought homeschooling was crazy. I also thought my friends parents were crazy for not letting him watch TV. Now it all makes sense.

Btw there is a big trend in Germany of people moving to the countryside, living on farms and opting out of society. I start to get it.
>>
File: 1460147942617.jpg (168 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460147942617.jpg
168 KB, 720x1080
>>72613232
if the people around you a fucking weirdos and minorities, social anxiety makes sense.
>>
>>72611436
To play video, Flash is required.Please go to Firefox's Add-ons > Plugins.

fuck off mate, in what decade do you live in?
give me a youtube link or a webm or whatever
>>
>>72611436
Modern school children talk like niggers, I remember a time when people respected the English language. Seriously, fuck this. My littler brother who is 15 says "What's good" as he enters a room, no matter what. Listens to nothing but nigger rap and speaks spanglish more often than not. Oh let me mention I live in alaska and we are white. Uprising when? Uprising now, fuck.
>>
>>72613439

So how did the friend turn out?
>>
>>72613463

only link i have, sorry. nothing special youre missing out on anyway

also

>2016
>browsing internet on device without flash
>>
>>72613487
That means that with the british english I've learned at high school I would pass as intellectual?
>>
>>72613513
Haven't seen him in years. But he was ok. Nothing impressive though.
>>
>>72613588
Practically, niggers bastardize everything they tough, including the English language. What is grammar? No nigger knows.
>>
>>72613463
http://downloadperiscopevideos.com/
>>
>>72612129
She's too hip-hop for me.
>>
90% viewers are pedo niggers that want to invade US and EU.

Why am I not surprised. I'd be curious to see who funded periscope, it definitely seems to propagate nigger culture.
>>
>>72613463
Programmed by nignogs, hence the usage of Air framework.
>>
>>72611436
>you need to open the app for this video

Fuck you OP shill. I hope you get perma-b&.
>>
>>72613972

the fuck? i opened it in chrome???
>>
Now as mad as ya'll hate to hear it. You gotta know without a doubt this little fucking cock-sleeve has been acting just like that. All the 18-22 year old "Artists" with no dignity or respect have been laying this fucking ditch the pipe.

Best thing that could happen, a man steps up and beats the ever living shit out of the guys she is around (with her to see it), and probably kills one of them, sits her down and fucking red-pills her over a mug of hot chocolate.

Other than that, nigger dick in the future is what I see for this little hole. Poor creature... she never stood a chance. All the fucking propaganda in today's time had her acting like this before her first period likely.
>>
>>72614013
>>72613972
see
>>72613746
copy paste the url and download it
use vlc to play it
>>
>>72614013
Chrome is jewed bro.
>>
>>72614100
Thanks dub God for blessing this post of truth
>>
>>72614045
>nigger dick in the future
>in the future
lmao
>>
>>72614100

everything is jewed.... bro
>>
>>72614045
Rock/metal isn't around to redpill teens anymore.
>>
"den he hit him with the bop-bop!"

Ugh...
>>
If she were British she is the type of girl that hangs around pakis then cries grooming gang victim in 10-15 years time.
>>
>>72612441
What in the world of fuckery are you talking about?
You do not need permission from the state to send your child to a private school.
You need special permission, if you need to phrase it like that, to homeschool, but it's not that difficult for any middle class parent to show that they are an effective and adequately equipped educator.
You people who believe the law is more rstrictive than it actually is are part of the problem.
>>
>>72614045
>have been laying this fucking ditch the pipe

Your entire post resembles English and I get the gist of it, but what the fuck am I reading?
>>
File: disgusting whore.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
disgusting whore.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>72611436
This "girl" isn't 12, sperg.
>>
>>72614169
>metal
>redpilled

Kill yourself, rock on dude!
>>
>>72613038
Have your dick ever failed you before?

I thought not
>>
File: snapshot10980.png (115 KB, 520x464) Image search: [Google]
snapshot10980.png
115 KB, 520x464
>>72614291
No, once you've sent your child to a state school you need state permission to take them out.
You don't need special permission to home school if you've never enrolled your child.
>>
>>72614334
Depends on what metal you're talking about and which era.

It's no all wizards, demons and dragons.
>>
>>72611436
She certainly doesn't sound 12 years old. And I mean her voice, not what she is saying. Not all women look like what people assume that a woman their age looks like. My aunt was was usually given a ticket for a child (15 y.o. and under) on the bus until she was well into her thirties.
>>
>>72614309
I'm saying she's nothing more than a dirty slit, might as well be the side of the road with her attitude. Laying drainage pipe in the ditch.
Sticking the dickie inside the stickie.
She's getting fucked.
Men, are sticking their cocks, inside of her pussy.
At a vary of intervals, this young gal seems to be letting men (and boys) use her holes as their personal seed deposit center.
Sometimes she lays down and lets a member of the opposite sex stick their sexual appendage inside her sexual orifice.

There are a bunch more ways I could say this.
>>
>>72611436
her mom sounds like a meth addict
>>
>>72614435
>must not unreasonably withhold consent

E.g. as long as you're not UKIP or a paki, you're fine.
>>
File: hypertelorism.jpg (53 KB, 383x421) Image search: [Google]
hypertelorism.jpg
53 KB, 383x421
>>72612737
Might be, might not be. By itself it's a normal variant, combined with other stigmata, it could be part of a genetic syndrome.
>>
>>72611436
>red hair
never
>>
>>72614660
>implying a dhimmi would dare deny a muslim's request
>>
>>72612816
>Tfw you live in Massachusetts and get the best public education in the country
>>
>>72614737
Are cyclops real?
>>
>>72613463
Thank God I'm not alone.
>>
>>72611436
Are these people vapid narcissists or is my attention span just really, really short?
>>
File: 1452519631019.jpg (240 KB, 840x585) Image search: [Google]
1452519631019.jpg
240 KB, 840x585
>>72614765
>tfw you also live in Mass and got the best public education but everybody is still dumb as shit.
>>
>>72612737
Yeah it's pretty obvious she has that problem were the mother drinks alcohol while she's pregnant. Makes sense why sets such a bogan
>>
>>72614585
Why are you writing like this? Do you speak like this normally? If not, how do you even know this manner of speaking?

I mean, you write like a hoodrat.
>>
>whore face
shes just pulling a face you pathetic loser
>>
>>72614334
Metal is the only music industry that is still mostly whites playing and in the audience. There are some hispanics and asians too but that's about it.
>>
>>72614817
Yes, most usually due to holoprosencephaly (failure of the brain to separate into the two cerebral hemispheres).
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(5).jpg (10 KB, 672x357) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(5).jpg
10 KB, 672x357
>>72612737
>>72614737
>>72614913
(Most likely) Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder
>>
>>72611436
Little white girl in America tries to be a nigger to fit into her surroundings.
News@11.
>>
File: 7vcEK.jpg (41 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
7vcEK.jpg
41 KB, 500x333
How do people learn to talk like that? 30 seconds in and I closed it.

Gives me a fucking headache. It's called ebonics right? Women speaking ebonics, regardless of race, is cancer to the ears. With males there can be at least some humor to it.
>>
I looked her music up on youtube. I can't say she's terrible.
>>
>>72612758
>12 year old girl
>>
File: 39 Year Old MILF.jpg (47 KB, 472x566) Image search: [Google]
39 Year Old MILF.jpg
47 KB, 472x566
'Secret' of youthful looks in ginger gene
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-36133475

Scientists say they have made a leap in knowing why some people retain their youthful looks while others age badly.

They found the first part of human DNA - the genetic code - that seems to affect how old people look to others. The mutations, reported in the journal Current Biology, were in the genetic instructions for protecting the body from UV radiation.

All the evidence pointed to the MC1R gene - it is critical for making melanin, which affects skin pigmentation and protects against UV radiation from the Sun.

But the gene comes in many different forms, or variants, many of which cause red hair - hence the nickname "the ginger gene". The study suggested some variants of the gene led to people looking, on average, two years younger than those with other forms of MC1R.

Prof Manfred Kayser, from Erasmus, told the BBC News website: "It is exciting because this is a well known phenomenon that so far cannot be explained - why do some people look so much younger?" However, the researchers cannot explain why MC1R has such an effect - they tested ideas that the different variants might alter skin damage from the sun, but this did not appear to be the case.

Prof Ian Jackson, from the UK Medical Research Council's Human Genetics Unit said: "MC1R is the major gene involved in red hair and pale skin, and what they're trying to say is it's got an impact on making you look slightly younger that isn't to do with paler skin, but I'm not so sure."

The researchers say they adjusted their data to account for different skin tones.

But Prof Jackson said: "The question is how well are they adjusting for that - what about hair colour and eye colour - my gut reaction is what they're looking at is an aspect of pigmentation.

"I would suspect people who have paler pigmentation would look younger and that might be paler skin or bluer eyes or blonde or red hair."
>>
>>72615123
>>72614913
0 of the features of fetal alcohol syndrome on that chart are present. Normal eye openings, normal upper lip, normal philtrum. Nice try taking the blame off your culture, morons
>>
>>72615018
I spent more time then I care to admit studying those folk. Probably adapted their fucked up accent in the twist ma nigga. Ya dig it? Swiggle Swag motherfucker. 420 Drop. Dropped some hard meme on you. I'm just fucking with ya.

To study something, you must get in there and observe the shit, blend with the surroundings.
Shame for every bit of my person that assimilated to avoid in/out fighting, but it twas all for study.

Conclusion of my study - Those creatures are fucked in the head. Why anyone would knowingly or unknowingly chose to continue living like that is beyond me. I got the fuck out after enough data gathering. Published study will come out in a few more years. I hope a happening happens between now and then, it'll look better to the subjective emotional cunt.
>>
>>72615552
Yeah thanks, Woolie Madden.
>>
>>72615552
Middle of her nose ot flat
Gook-like eyes
Small head
Probably covers that thin lip with make up.

She might only be slightly on the spectrum.
>>
>>72612441
>In the UK it's illegal
You could have stopped right there really, famalam.
>>
>>72615895
>tfw jailed for telling foreigners about our laws
>>
I'm having trouble understanding her.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py37IFuKxYw
>>
>>72615713
>Middle of her nose ot flat
>Gook-like eyes
A widened nasal root is expected with hypertelorism/telecanthus. What "gook-like" eyes is supposed to mean I don't know. She doesn't have epicanthal folds.
>Small head
Not compared to others in her pictures.
>Probably covers that thin lip with make up.
She has a normal philtrum, which develops from the same embryonic structure as the mid part of the upper lip.
>>
Red heads are known nigger lovers. It's almost rare to find one that isn't getting fucked by one.
>>
>>72613136
>15
Makes my dick feel better.
>>
>>72613254
Anyone can teach the child, you just need to provide a curriculum. You really dont have to prove shit to anyone. "My child is homeschooled" If the state comes asking why your kids isnt in school.
>>
>>72611436
>Brown eyes
>nothing of value lost
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.