[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Anglicanism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: Anglican_Breviary.jpg (2 MB, 3873x2545) Image search: [Google]
Anglican_Breviary.jpg
2 MB, 3873x2545
Redpill me on Anglicanism
>>
How about instead you eternally anglicize yourself on redpills.
>>
File: AnglicanPrayerBeads.jpg (786 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
AnglicanPrayerBeads.jpg
786 KB, 2272x1704
>>72610960
I have no idea what that means
>>
>>72610665
who needs a pope when you have her
>>
File: King-James-Version.jpg (1013 KB, 3642x2478) Image search: [Google]
King-James-Version.jpg
1013 KB, 3642x2478
>>72611594
Is she the anglican pope? But anglicans allow fag marriage
>>
>>72612451
The Anglican church denounced gay marriage. There was a big split in the church in Canada and the US because of it.
>>
>>72612451
no the american branch do but the british and commonwealth ones don't
>>
>>72612551
Oh sorry thought it was the other way round. Please tell more about anglicans. Are you Lutheran, Calvinist, something else?
They got sola fide? Predestination?
>>
>>72613063
when we spilt with rome we were catholic in everything but name but we did not have a full reformation and instead slowly adapted protestant practices but the church is spilt between anglo-catholics who want to copy the catholic church but stay independent and the evangelicals who are very much protestant
>>
>Be Henry VIII
>Marry a bitch
>Chick do not make boys
>Want to divorce with Chick
>Pope say "God forbids it but I still like you, you are Defender of Faith and all..."
>Be a totall pussy and not kill your wife like tradition commands in such situations
>Start a lol-tier reformation
>Marry five bitches in the proces
>Die
>The daughter of first bitch became a queen anyway

Anglicanism always been a joke and always will be.
>>
>>72613063
we also use the 1662 book of common prayer
>>
>>72613443
if he killed his wife then he would be at war with spain
>>
>>72610665
retarded

the entire religion is based off a divorce

just go back to being catholic already
>>
>>72610665

It's for people who want to be Catholic, but don't want fucking Marxist faggots in charge.
>>
Even more cucked than other forms of Cuckstianity.
>>
>>72613597
the church over the last few hundred years started converting to protestant
>>
>>72610665
Its like Catholicism Lite.

It retains SOME of the theology that Catholics keep, but without all the righteous guilt.
>I'm divorced!
Oh well, she was a slut anyways.
>I'm a faggot!
Move to America and get married, or buy a pride flag, idc
>I don't believe the pope is infallible
Cool, this bitch on a fancy chair should be! Swear your fealty, faggot.
>do I REALLY have to go to confession every time I sin?
Nah, just before you die or some shit. No one actually counts that stuff, right?

So if you have ever considered becoming Catholic, but don't like following the rules of the church or putting up with over 2000 years of theology, Anglicanism is just for you!

Personally, my ancestors fought about 4 different wars to avoid listening to that bitch on the throne, so imma stay clear of Anglicans. But you can have fun of you want
>>
>>72613566
Do you ever heard about "hunting accidents" or "stale food" or "apoplexy"?
>>
File: bugs-bunny-in-casablanca.jpg (19 KB, 344x300) Image search: [Google]
bugs-bunny-in-casablanca.jpg
19 KB, 344x300
>>72610665
I'm an Anglican but the Church of England has been progressively cucking its self for a long time now ignoring the scriptures.
>>
>>72614279
So like Christianity without blieving in God. I'll skip
>>
>>72614447
evangelical anglicans are pretty traditional
>>
>>72614380
If your Church ignores the God then change it, becouse it's not valid. Catholicism (Inb4 muh cuckpope - if he do not speak ex cathedra or speak against tradition, canon and scrpiture we do not listen to him. Also, Francis isn't even in the TOP 5 worst popes) and Orthodoxy are the way of life.
>>
>>72614840
the church is still fighting each other over this it has not been lost yet the liberals
>>
>>72612551
Pretty sure we got cucked here in Australia. They're meant to not have a stance on it and push for homosexual priests, maybe that was just a Melb thing but I remember it vaguely from 08'
>>
>>72615486
The Anglican Diocese of Sydney is pretty conservative
>>
>>72615581
Not too sure mate but the Anglicans of South Aus & QLD are pretty traditionalist & conservative.
>>
>>72614840
This honestly. They are real churches while everybody else just feels like they are pretending.
>>
>>72610665
An Heresy
>>
If you aren't Orthodox in 2016 you aren't a Christian

You heretics need to give up your illusions and come back to the one true faith
>>
File: peter_rock.gif (29 KB, 1275x556) Image search: [Google]
peter_rock.gif
29 KB, 1275x556
>>72616041
>>
>>72610665
Wanabe Rome. Atleast Reform like the other. The english church is a meme.
>>
>>72615710
>>72615581
Do they cuck and shill for immigrants?
>>
File: first church of tumblr.png (182 KB, 630x350) Image search: [Google]
first church of tumblr.png
182 KB, 630x350
>>72615486
>>72615581
Melbourne is mega cucked, the Anglican church down there has women ministers, gay ministers and I think one gay woman minister.

Unfortunately the rest of the Australian Anglican diocese's aren't much better. Reverend Tiffany Sparks from the First Church of Tumblr was on Q&A last week and she's a Brisbane Anglican Priest.

The only through and through solidly theologically Conservative Anglican dioceses in Australia are Sydney and Armidale as far as I'm aware of.
>>
>>72614840
Polish visiting germanistan
Catholism is one of the thing that makes our country so dumb. 90% of these "Religious patriots" never touched the bible. They drink have tattoos and are degenerates in general waiting for a football Club brawl. I wish that Martin Luther was Born in Poland.
>>
File: luther20before20the20emperor.jpg (88 KB, 400x243) Image search: [Google]
luther20before20the20emperor.jpg
88 KB, 400x243
>>72616547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xQsCtpcj_E
>>
>>72613742
>Anglicanism
>not marxist/freemason
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.