[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1460919977211.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1460919977211.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
Why do white people think it's cool to be oppressed? And face discrimination?
>>
>>72610628
free stuff and control
>>
>>72610628

Spic is a made up word that means nothing.

Sudaca is the correct term for latin americans.
>>
>>72610754
Kk but most /pol/lacks don't know what it is
>>
>>72610628

Attention seeking and special snowflake syndrome.

Same reason you see so many people who are "depressed" and have "anxiety".

Shame really, as it makes it worse for those who actually do have issues / face discrimination as most people are sick of hearing this shit whether they actually say it or not.
>>
because it's an oppress or be opressed world we live in

you want to be somewhat "free"?

you get your hombres together and fight for your rights.

like the rest of us.
>>
>>72610838
I actually was diagnosed with anxiety, it really is torture not being safe even in your own mind. It pisses me off when people say "I worried about something today I HAZ ANXIETY :((((((("
>>
>>72610628

Being a victim means having moral superiority and that no one can ever criticize you. It means you can safely remain helpless and childlike forever. It means having power without responsibility.
>>
>>72610628
whiney spic
>>
>>72610838

> Why do white people think it's cool to be oppressed? And face discrimination?
> Same reason you see so many people who are "depressed" and have "anxiety"

Phytoestrogens in our water supply? Probably.
>>
>>72610754
Sudacaca are not the problem, wetbacks are.

Remove wetback and centrocaca.
>>
>>72611155

Fuck knows. I think now that the internet allows everyone to have a platform to say whatever they want has something to do with it too.

These people want to stand out from the millions of others, so just push their views further and further.

I would be interested to hear how many of these extreme feminist / SJW / whatever types *actually* believe the shite the sprout when they aren't in front of a screen.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.