[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OBAMA OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11
File: dbqubwbv8hbwy.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
dbqubwbv8hbwy.gif
2 MB, 480x270
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama-drops-mic-highlights-white-house-correspondents-dinner/story?id=38792910

If only that mic was the 19 trillion dollar national debt
>>
now, let us tell you for the millionth time how donald trump isn't presidential
>>
>>72611439
He just seems like a huge joke to me
>>
File: blackparenting.jpg (44 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
blackparenting.jpg
44 KB, 539x960
>le ebin mic drop meimei
I can't believe I voted for this chimp
>>
ohhh shit nigga you see dat nigga drop dat mic yo

das our president nigga

sheeeit
>>
>>72611439

I like you, and I like Presidents who have fun. He's representing us and I don't mind having fun and cracking a joke. Any you know what I realized in the same vain? There is no such thing as "not qualified" to be President, because that's the point of the office. Anyone can be President. It takes the responsibility of leadership and puts it on the citizens themselves to come up with their own leader, chosen among them. So basically everyone is "qualified" to be President as long as their over 35 and born here.
>>
>>72611601

It is a joke. Don't refer to it as a "he".
>>
symbolizes the weakening of relationship between some of our actual allies in Europe. I'm sorry guys.
>>
/POL/ BTFO
>>
>>72610536
So Obongo is more black than that comedian who bombed for 20 minutes?
Or are they both nigs in their own special way?
>>
>>72610536
>19 trillion dollar national debt
What do you mean "debt"? Just print more money!
>>
>>72610536
I fucking hate everyone who does this. If you're lucky, all that does it dent the cover. But even still, guess who's gonna get blamed for that new dent. You don't just fucking throw a 300+ USD piece of delicate equipment onto the ground as a statement.

The only people who do this shit are fucking assholes. And fucking assholes are the kind of people who would never pay for breaking that shit in the first place.
>>
>>72612468
That is such a eastern-european joke

I can already imagine you sitting in your room, cold, watching these videos on youtube with "the horrible truth about banks" and thinking gee that sure is a redpill haha
>>
>>72612707
>cold
It's actually kind of hot, I take a refreshing shower every few hours
>>
>>72610536
>Implying the president has any sway in affecting national debt.
>>
Why do people on here hate Obama? He's basically a black Trump.
>>
>>72612707
He is not wrong. This is basically the liberal answer. Owe 19 Trillion? Just create new money. For reference, the M2 money supply is currently less than the US debt. So we would essentially have to inflate prices > 100% to bring the debt to zero. This is essentially the same as just erasing the debt outright. Too bad most of it is owed to the taxpayers.
>>
>>72610536
More wasteful spending, those Mic's are not cheap
>>
>>72612844
>submits budget to congress
>>
>>72614024
>that congress just ignores and passes their own version because its republican controlled.
>>
The most enjoyable part of the evening was watching Larry Wilmore further ruin his career.

And that quip Obama had about Jake Tapper leaving journalism for CNN
>>
File: 1462029524621.png (5 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
1462029524621.png
5 KB, 247x204
>>72610536
>epic mic meem
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 600x338
Has Lebowitz fired Larry Whilmore yet?
>>
mic drop doesn't look so badass/impressive when he has two static mics sat in front of him.
>>
>>72612034
I refer to it as oompa loompa
>>
>>72614156
>or they don't because mcconnell, boehner and now ryan
>>
>>72612649
Found the audiophile!
Let me guess....vinyl and tubes, and.....cables make a difference.
Am I right?
>>
>>72614472
Those assholes need to go.
>>
>>72612649
Did you watch the video? Obama took the 'drop' mic from behind his stand, it wasn't the one he was using and it was probably already broken.
>>
>>72612649
An idiot at my high school graduation did this and a plastic part of it shattered into dozens of pieces. Everybody after him in line just had to yell because the mix didn't work at all anymore.
>>
>>72615858
mic*, not mix.
>>
>>72615858

That's pretty embarrassing. Would have loved to be there.
>>
>>72614869
Not an audiophile. I just work in live sound. So many people drop those mics because "It looks cool." Then, when the inevitable happens, "It's just a little dent it's fine man." And that's in the tiny percent of time where they care enough to say anything at all.

>>72615295
Possible. But shit like this still makes other people feel like they can do it too.

>>72615858
Damn, I've never seen that. Shit breaks inside of them, and you can get little cracks along the side or a chip out of the bottom but I've never seen one full on shatter.
>>
>>72610536
if only republicans hadnt run up the debt and then made nigger jokes and giggled rather than cleaning up their own messes
>>
>dropping expensive microphones

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>72611933

All racism shit aside, he is setting a bad example for his "people." African Americans need a leader the likes of MLK who is about integrity, peaceful protest and actual change through fairness and equality. Rather they got someone who puts up facade in front of the cameras and than kicks it with JayZ in his new "crib", supports dindu culture by saying Trayvon Martin is the son he never had, and does stupid idiotic gestures like mic drops he got from rappers, whom btw are destroying African American culture with their "just dun give a fuck" attitude.
>>
>>72610536
OVER 19 TREEELION
>>
>>72611649
We all make mistakes. As long as you vote for Trump nobody will care.
>>
>>72616759
Don't forget that time he cried on national tv. Literally supporting insurgence against 'racist' police officers
>>
>>72611439
It isn't. Also don't even compare it to Obama, Trump doesn't have 1/1000th the intelligence and wit that Obama does. Obama is the reason I actually started liking the U.S. and thinking maybe not all Americans are subhumans. Well, you guys proved once again what you're made of. He'll be missed.
>>
>>72617665

>Trump doesn't have 1/1000th the intelligence and wit that Obama does.

Dude get the fuck out of here. Trump was building his empire while Obama was playing the race card with the black panthers. Trump is an actual leader while Obama is a divider. He's nothing more than a puppet who continues Dubya's policies of droning the shit out of people in the middle east. Trump actually comes out and says we will do what he wants and not what his donors want him to do. Takes balls, Sven. Only balls you know about is the balls of your wife's bull that go into your mouth.
>>
File: Just fuck my presidency up.jpg (27 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
Just fuck my presidency up.jpg
27 KB, 780x438
>>72610536
Why does the white house invite these clowns in, these rappers, 'comedians' and other celebrity thrash?
Didn't that Willmore guy even call Obongo a "nigga"?
>>
File: image.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>72617665
>>
I don't understand why Obama always feels the need to black-it-up. He was raised in a white household by white grandparents with white values. He's basically a wigger.
>>
>>72618900
>bait amirite XD look at me guys im not a newfag

I'm very sincere in what I said, faggot. Trump becoming the president of the U.S. is the worst thing that could happen to you guys.
>>
>>72617665
Obama actually isn't that bright. There are some articles about it which analyze his poor writing skills, in law school and beyond.

You and many people think he's smarter than he is because he is "black." It's a common psychological phenomenon.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2011/08/early_obama_letter_confirms_inability_to_write.html
>>
>>72618702
>trump was building his empire

With a small loan of a million dollars, amirite?

>Trump is an actual leader while Obama os a divider

Yeah right, that's why Obama has some of the highest approval ratings and people of all backgrounds like him, while Trump is hated by millions and his voterbase is predominantly white.

Trump is a divider, not even Trump supporters would deny that.

>Trump actually says what he will do

Yeah, fair game, he does speak his mind and says what he will do. He also says he will destroy ISIS but can't answer how, he says he will make Mexico build a wall and his answer to 'how' is fucking stupid, he says he'll improve the economy vastly but doesn't say how, just that he's a good businessman and knows what he's doing.

A president should carefully choose what he says. Trump is, let's be honest, at least socially a huge fucking idiot.
>>
>>72619304
>Obama isn't that smart

Poor writing skills doesn't mean he isn't bright. He went to fucking Harvard. Unless you're extremely wealthy, it takes a lot of smarts and hard work to get into that university.

I got rejected from Harvard myself, despite having near-perfect grades. My whole life up to that point was built on the dream which was to get into harvard but alas, it didn't work. People underestimate how difficult it is to get into Ivy league schools, let alone Harvard.
>>
>>72617665
Amen.
>>
>>72619418
>With a small loan of a million dollars, amirite?
Stopped reading here
>>
What did he means by this?
>>
>>72610536

Obama has class. He can do something like this and he knows it.
>>
>>72619685
He went to Harvard law. He began his undergraduate career at Occidental College, a shitty nothing school, despite the fact that he is black.

The Harvard Law thing would be impressive if he was white, but black law school applicants get an insane amount of affirmative action.

If I had Obama's grades and scores, I wouldn't have gotten into any law school in the top 20, let alone #3 Harvard. If Obama had my grades and scores, he would've had #1 Yale sucking his dick.

t. #5 U of Chicago law student
>>
>>72611649
You should feel ashamed
>>
>>72611933
Yea! I get to vote for the cool black guy!
>>
>>72617665
I am currently writing a paper on the Dutch colonial empire. I am now going to edit it to focus more on it's downfall.
>>
>>72614185
I love the fact the media fauns over him and then he shits on them for it.
>>
File: lan smug.jpg (3 KB, 80x96) Image search: [Google]
lan smug.jpg
3 KB, 80x96
>>72611439
>>72611601
>>72612034
>>72614401
>>72617665
>>72619703
>election years
>>
>>72620216
I'd write a paper on your country but luckily you guys have no history
>>
>>72618702

Russians are always welcome here. It is retarded, lazy American racists I am tired of.
>>
>>72616151
If there was actually a conservative party in America things would be better.
>>
>>72618981
playing to the mob of Rome
>>
>>72618981

All well-raised African Americans do this once they grow up and start feeling out of place.

America has fucked blacks in every orifice, physically and psychologically.
>>
>>72620386
>>72620577
>dey all gud bois
get some new material island monkey
>>
>>72619772
>Stopped reading here
Why is that always being counted as a negative point? I am pretty sure most people with small speck of brains and with the money, education and social connections that trump got through his family would enable anyone to succeed in his life.

>b-but I want to see you do like trump did
Faggot give me a small loan of millions of dollars, great networking and a good education and I will do even better. He had an advantage, stop denying that.
>>
You guys care way too much about the dumbest shit.
>>
File: 1461697776131.png (26 KB, 861x758) Image search: [Google]
1461697776131.png
26 KB, 861x758
>>72621110
I agree.
>>
>>72619418

>With a small loan of a million dollars, amirite?
Yep.

>his voterbase is predominantly white.
Got news for you, America is predominantly white. If you don't like it, there's the door. I hear mother Africa, China, and Brazil is particularly lovely this time of year and especially loving of foreigners.

>He also says he will destroy ISIS but can't answer how
He already answered - take out their families. We are trying to beat ISIS with both of our hands tied back our backs, blindfolded. If you really wanna end this war, fight terror with terror, not love. You can't hug it out with a guy calling for your head and Sharia Law. Russia already showed you that it's possible. If you don't like it, again you'd be better off in other places.
>>
It got even worse after him.
>>
>>72621322
>Got news for you, America is predominantly white

You know what I mean. He has very little support from (also white) females and people of other ethnic origin.

>if you don't like it, there's the door

Are you retarded? Too dumb to check my flair?

>Russia already showed you that it's possible

That's why ISIS is stronger than ever. Taking out the families of ISIS members will surely not cause the people to hate Westerners even more and join ISIS for vengeance.
>>
>>72621782
>Taking out the families of ISIS members will surely not cause the people to hate Westerners even more and join ISIS for vengeance.

Presuming that you, as a Westerner, know the motivations of these people is rather arrogant and quite frankly pretty racist.

If you actually listen to them, they will tell you that they are on a holy mission from God. That he commands them to do this.

Liberals and progressives love to say "no, no...that's not REALLY why ISIS exists. ISIS exists because we in the West are so evil."

Bullshit. Let these people speak for themselves. Stop marginalizing their voices and keep their brown bodies in symbolic chains with your white supremacy.
>>
So fake
>>
>>72622092
Indeed they believe it is their religious beliefs that causes them to fight. And killing their families (which is a warcrime) would not stop them, only give them a reason not ever go back to a normal life. It would only fuel their will to fight.
>>
>>72611933
Or didn't destroy government documents like Hillary did.

Because it's pretty specific in the law that you cant run for office if you do that. Also you go directly to jail, do not pass Goldman Sachs do not collect 200 trillion.
>>
>>72619022
SHUT THE FUCK UP COLGATE CREST IS BETTER TOOTHPASTE ANYWAYS
>>
>>72621782

>You know what I mean
No I don't know what you mean. Speak it. Thing is, he doesn't need support from the minority. He needs support from the majority... and he's getting it. Why does he need to dick ride the illegals who can't vote or the Islamics who make up 1% of the population? That's stupid. That's why he already has more votes than Romey or McCain and he's 800k away from the record holder Dubya with 10 states remaining. He will finish with more votes than ever before. And the polls will change. Y'all keep saying CEILING CEILING CEILING but his supporter is rising and Hillary's is falling. See what happens in 3 months.

>Are you retarded? Too dumb to check my flair?
Yah that's even better. Please tell me what you think is right for my country. Please. I'd love to hear it from a weak, small ass country with a shit GDP.

>That's why ISIS is stronger than ever. Taking out the families of ISIS members will surely not cause the people to hate Westerners even more and join ISIS for vengeance.
Again, no one is fighting ISIS. Russia did the tactic with Chechnya. It worked. They won. How many terrorist attacks on Russia? None. Because when ISIS hits, Russia hits back tenfold. America doesn't do that. If America drops on a nuke on ISIS, they'll never be heard from again and everyone else will get the message. But we don't even have troops on the fucking ground. And you realize the shitty next door neighbors of ISIS are actually supporting them right? Turkey buying oil, Saudis covering it up threatening to sell America assets - that's why they are still around - politics and weak ass pussies like you Sven.
>>
File: 1449598313433.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449598313433.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>>72622092

>Liberals and progressives love to say "no, no...that's not REALLY why ISIS exists. ISIS exists because we in the West are so evil."

Also worth noting that the Middle East was fucked up long before America got involved. Yah we didn't make things better but we didn't create that filth either.
>>
>>72622761
You have no idea about ISIS. Please stop talking you cringey fuck.
Trump is an absolute meme.
>>
>>72617665
> (You)
I bet you're loving all this attention for looking like a retard.
>>
File: 4WZLxne.jpg (464 KB, 1400x1102) Image search: [Google]
4WZLxne.jpg
464 KB, 1400x1102
>>72623002

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
>>72622761
I never said he needs minority votes, you fucking subhuman. You claimed Trump is a leader and Obama is a divider, but my example with minorities and the clear division between voterbases thans to Trump proves you wrong. That's my point.

>Please tell me what you think is right for my country

Lived in the U.S. for 7 years. Nothing can make me go back but I have a good understanding of your country's politics. Just because you're American doesn't mean you know what's best for your country.

>With a shit GDP

Our GDP per capita is amongst the highest in the world. We are richer than the U.S. on a per capita basis, while you guys have massive income inequality and poverty.

>How many terrorist attacks on Russia?

And how many in America? Netherlands? U.K.? So what if ISIS never attacked Russia. 99% of countries on the world haven't been attacked by them either.
>>
>>72623211
See how easy it is to trigger you subhumans?
>>
>>72623219
Sorry I don't support your zog leader kike.
>>
>>72623371
You're correct of course but why bother arguing? You'll just be called a shill for not supporting their rebbit candidate.
>>
>>72612946

Not even close. Obama is a politician
>>
>unironically getting worked by BASED Obama bantz
>>
>>72621782
>le non whites matter meme

No surprise we're hearing this from a Dutch cuck.
>>
>>72612946
Low energy b8
>>
>>72610536
OH MAN BERNIE BTFO
14:50
>>
>>72618981
It's actually both of these
>>72620454 >>72620577
The good thing is that once the novelty of Obama wears off, the US can have serious black politicians
>>
File: 1457937105299.jpg (47 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457937105299.jpg
47 KB, 900x900
16:00

Bernie

B T F O
T
F
O
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.