[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/s opinion on Noam Chomsky?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: chomsky300.jpg (58 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
chomsky300.jpg
58 KB, 300x375
What is /pol/s opinion on Noam Chomsky?
>>
Commie cunt
>>
>>72609677
this
>>
File: Zachsmiling.jpg (438 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
Zachsmiling.jpg
438 KB, 1152x648
Get a load of this guy
>>
File: 1453966846695.png (23 KB, 553x566) Image search: [Google]
1453966846695.png
23 KB, 553x566
He is a radical leftist and anti-American Jew.
On the other hand, he is opposed to Israel and he is criticizing Jews.
>>
>>72609677
>Commie
He's an anarcho syndicalist but yeah.

He seems alright. I don't agree with him but he is at least consistent in his beliefs and articulate when expressing them.
>>
>>72609652
read & learn.
>>
manufacturing consent is pretty good.
>>
>>72609652
I don't know fuck all about linguistics to be honest.
But ever since he claimed there was no conspiracy on 9/11 I've suspected him to be a controlled-opposition CIA shill.
>>
>>72610199
Anarchists are still communists

They should have killed him back in the 60's
>>
>>72610199
Right dissertation on the difference between a communist and an anarcho syndicalist. By his own words, anarchist only means he questions the current system, not that he doesn't want a state.
>>
>>72609652
waay too self-riotous and arrogant.
I don't think half of his stoned supporters actually understand what he is saying but just like the sound of his voice whilst they green out and the fact they have some kind of figure to rally around.

They get the easy job of looking at events and criticizing/moralizing. It's harder to actually be involved in the running of institutions and processes.

>>72610199
> He's an anarcho syndicalist
Yeah....OK.....but who cares when these people aren't creating a path to those ends. All they end up doing is diminishing that within their own sphere of influence, diminishing their own impact on the world at the same time.

> Look at China in Africa
Are they going to stop because old man Chomsky?
> No power
> No impact
>>
>be chomsky
>criticize Israel to sound reasonable
>pick the official side in the biggest of all questions.
>>
File: I MEAN.jpg (936 KB, 1266x2590) Image search: [Google]
I MEAN.jpg
936 KB, 1266x2590
I've emailed him a couple times. He responded, and apparently he reads and responds to all of his emails after an assistant sorts out the shitposts and death threats.

Nice guy.
>>
>>72609652
Cuck
>>
>>72609652
If you're actually intelligent and listen to him your realize he's a dipshit or shilling for his kike kin (more likely). If you're a psuedointellectual you'll think he's super smart because he uses big words and take what he says seriously and become a good shabbos goy.
>>
>>72612812
You don't know what you're talking about. He's one of the most vocal critics of Israel there is. He's spent decades detailing how the U.S. media brushes aside Israeli aggression and functions as a propaganda outlet for the state. He's outed the ADL as a fraudulent organization because they're an ostensibly anti-racist/anti-semitic group that really only gives a shit whether someone is denouncing Israel.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.