[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on this Apex gang I've been hearing a lot about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: article3_apex.jpg (32 KB, 638x352) Image search: [Google]
article3_apex.jpg
32 KB, 638x352
Redpill me on this Apex gang I've been hearing a lot about lately.

Are they a real gang to be feared?
>>
Why are africans typically so thin boned?
>>
They appear to be African but they are really French
>>
>>72608416
Naah just some immigrant trash as usual I spose it's a Melbourne thing. The lefties like to think of it as MULTICULTURALISM
>>
>>72608416
what?

is this on australian tv or something? no fucking way

it must be some kind of cuckold forced meme to try and embolden skinny ass niggers and make them think they are tough

can let tv crews get away with it
>>
>>72608416

So, basically, just a bunch of regular niggers?
>>
Suck shit Melbourne richfags.
Hope the follow you home in your Merc or 'bump' into you while driving.
>>
>>72608507
theres a difference?
>>
>>72608622
I can't wait until it becomes a mainstream political platform to extradite niggers. Once the general population realizes niggers comprise almost all of the violent lower class.
>>
>>72608706

They eat frogs.
>>
Important niggers. Surprised at the results. Multiculturalism is a meme religion.

"Diversity is our strength"
>>
>>72608651
Why are you so poor?
>>
>>72608706
Only the french niggers will back down from a fight.
>>
>>72608861
I don't mind the rich folk as long as they vote conservative, if you vote Labor/greens regularly then.. what he said>>72608651
>>
File: waste_disposal.png (2 MB, 1342x1534) Image search: [Google]
waste_disposal.png
2 MB, 1342x1534
if they insist on fucking with people driving nice cars, their days are numbered
>>
>>72608481
Only East-Africans.
>>
>>72608416
They're mostly South Sudanese

I'd love to know whether it was Julia or Tony who let them in, but this shit wasn't happening in 2011 or 2012
>>
>>72612655
You can put money on the Rudd/Gillard/Rudd era and
as long as Labor has been associated with the GREENS.
>>
>>72610962
Now this is what BIKIES need good P.R
Want to get back some public support? whack some Immigrant scum.
>>
>>72613018
fucken oath
>>
>>72608416
>African in appearance
Blackface?
>>
What have they been doing exactly? What crimes?

Gang of 49 was pretty bad a while ago. Abo kids just don't give a fuck about throwing their lives away since they don't have a life to throw away in the first place
>>
>>72613340
>What have they been doing exactly? What crimes?
Usual shit

Car-jacking, rapes etc.
>>
>>72613018
pity the Vietnam returnee generation of bikies has retired and the bikies are now immigrant scum who drive cars
>>
>>71610962
>Criminals defending themselves from criminals with guns = good.
>Citizens defending themselves with guns from criminals = bad.
>tfw I live in this country.
>>
>>72610962

They'll get necked out by the mafia or whoever like all youth street gangs have since the 60s
>>
better than fucking union dagos
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.