[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I fixed America. What I did here was I took metropolitan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Map_of_USA_with_county_outlines.png (672 KB, 1513x983) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_USA_with_county_outlines.png
672 KB, 1513x983
Hey guys, I fixed America.

What I did here was I took metropolitan areas with a population either 1) over 1million, or 2) over a third the population of their states, and split them off into separate states.
>>
i dont get it
>>
>>72606743
What don't you get?
>>
a lot of state laws if not most of them still give each county the opportunity to go along with it or not if they choose

e.g. austin marijuana reform that allows cops to issue cite and release. Its a state law but only some counties went along with it.
>>
>>72606708
No one fucking cares
>>
>>72606708
If we had this many states the union would break.
>>
>>72606851
also why didn't you split certain states up at all?
>>
>>72606708
gerrymandering is what it's called
>>
>>72606940
This has to do with states where the libs in one city/metro get to shove their agendas down the throats of everybody else simply because more voters live in the city than don't. What I did prevents this. Certain states weren't broken up:

MT, WY, ND, SD, IA, AR, MS, VT, NH were kept together because the population is pretty well distributed.

FL, MD, DE, NJ, CT, RI, MA stayed together because they are effectively completely covered by a giant urban mass and doing this would fix nothing.
>>
>>72606708
Commiefornia needs to be seriously Balkanized. We're talking about cutting out SF and LA and making them their own states. This way, they can vote liberal all they want, but they won't affect the rest of California, who are not commie.

SF and LA would also get cut off from water and food. They'll have to import food and water (unless they build expensive desals) from California and they'd lose much of their independence and economic power because of it, marking the decline of those cancer areas.

Rename them as Dumbfuckistan 1 and Dumbfuckistan 2, respectively.
>>
>>72606708
You know how ugly 100 stars on the flag would look ?
>>
>>72607291
I did that. The brown area includes both SF and Sacramento plus environs, and the blue includes both LA and San Diego plus environs.
>>
>>72606708
You gonna piss off Ohio with that map.
>>
File: basedstefan - Copy.jpg (87 KB, 728x665) Image search: [Google]
basedstefan - Copy.jpg
87 KB, 728x665
>>72606708
Holy shit you fixed California
>>
>>72606708
Put Missouri back together you fag
>>
File: Capture.png (14 KB, 523x362) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14 KB, 523x362
>>72607364
You think I care?
>>
>>72607722
It is funny Missouri is two different states out side of KC and STL. Even the congressional district columbia is in is Republican because it is surrounded by red counties. That must really trigger the sjws. I haven't been to columbia since 2014 though.
>>
>>72607142
>FL
>completely covered by a giant urban mass
u wot. I could see splitting Miami and South Florida off, but I guess by your rules they don't have more than a third of the total state population.
>>
>>72608156
They have over a million people so that would count, but Florida is basically several metro areas with several million people apiece so you'd just break it into a bunch of pieces and have no Florida left. Even with those cities it isn't centralized worth a damn.
>>
>>72608028
Yeah it is surprising how different the two are, but in my experience the cultural transitions between urban and rural are well done.
>>
AZ is fine the way it is
>>
>>72608365
>done well
you men melanin and regressive levels drop?

Missouri is a weird as fucking state though. Out in the country there are bible belt church and sex shops from stl to kc all on i-70. The people are nice as hell though but it feels weird since it is the transition zone between the north and south.
>>
>>72608550
I mean the metropolitan areas around StL are filled with nice people and nice places. Once you leave the city of StL things get nice quite fast.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.