[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aus gun laws
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: sad bernie.jpg (97 KB, 1024x736) Image search: [Google]
sad bernie.jpg
97 KB, 1024x736
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUomd-I6rqo

I made a video compiling data on australia gun laws

check it out or whatever
>>
bump. This video puts together a lot of the info thats been floating around in regards to aus gun laws etc
>>
God's work, but don't be surprised if the police come knocking your door. I can't imagine the powers at be being delighted over people questioning the anti-gun narrative.
>>
>>72606425

>bumping yourself
well done mate
>>
>>72606202
Well made.
>>
>>72606633
as ya do.
>>
>>72608369
cheers big fella. Greatly appreciated
>>
>>72606202
Great video m8. Subscribed.
>>
>>72606612
hopefully they wont come knocking any time soon
>>
>>72608792
cheers mate. Im currently trying to post it to the enough gun forum ( or any other australia pro gun forums)
>>
>>72606202
take some elocution lessons bogan.
>>
>>72609237
haha fair enough I will keep that in mind
>>
File: Liberty.jpg (41 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
Liberty.jpg
41 KB, 500x329
It will take violent revolution for the govt to respect your right to bear arms. I really doubt peaceful resolution is possible.
>>
>>72609774
Most likely. There is hope that gun legislation could be relaxed a la canada but it is doubtful. As long as nothing bad happens here in aus, people will most likely attribute that to gun laws and not anything else
>>
File: Aussie.Kit.in.Afganistan.jpg (443 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Aussie.Kit.in.Afganistan.jpg
443 KB, 1280x960
>>72606425
here, have another bump.
>>
>>72611389
cheers nz you are pretty cool
>>
File: 2ec.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
208 KB, 327x316
>>72609332
>>
OP, post it in the /auspol/ and /ausguns/ general that are floating around somewhere
>>
>>72611807
where are those? Would love to
>>
>>72609237
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Toastmasters, and I’ve been involved in numerous speeches, and I have over 300 confirmed speeches in front of massive crowds. I am trained in linguistics and I’m the top speecher in the entire AUS toastmaster forces. You are nothing to me but just another individual who I can practice my speeches on. I will Speak to you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of toastmasters the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm of well rehearsed speech with great elocution maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be speak anywhere, anytime, and I can create great speeches u in over seven hundred languages, and that’s just with my bare mouth. Not only am I extensively trained in toastmasters, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States toastmasters and I will use it to its full extent to create great speech belittling you, you miserable ass, little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit speech fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: Gadsden British.png (54 KB, 753x426) Image search: [Google]
Gadsden British.png
54 KB, 753x426
>>72611908
here's one on /k/

>>>/k/29796122
>>
>>72612722
cheers mate I posted it there. Hopefully it gets some attention
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.