[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are americans so obsessed with race? And race alone, as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1444238366411.jpg (100 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
1444238366411.jpg
100 KB, 1032x774
Why are americans so obsessed with race?
And race alone, as if culture and mindset were something unrelated
>>
>>72604853
Please tell me you are not basing your entire view of America off of funposters on 4chan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SjgYMLJW0k
>>
File: racist black woman.jpg (220 KB, 650x462) Image search: [Google]
racist black woman.jpg
220 KB, 650x462
>>
Americans are stuck with the 17th century puritan mindset. They never had the chance to encounter other ethnicities unlike Europeans. Even when Irish came, they were hated because of Catholicism
>>
File: racist nazi kkk.jpg (38 KB, 479x260) Image search: [Google]
racist nazi kkk.jpg
38 KB, 479x260
>>72604853
Distinct cultures are the product of distinct genetics.

Want to guess why you would never be allowed to keep a tiger in an apartment building? GENETICS control behaviour/culture.
>>
>>72604853
If my country was down to only 63% white and falling rapidly I'd be pretty obsessed with race too.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1024x819
>>72604853
t. pan troglodytes
>>
>>72605229
>a canadian tries hard to understand the different european cultures
>>
>>72604853
Because minorities are rapidly reaching 50% of our population. Thats fucking bad news for us
>>
>>72604853
Just look at that guy on the right. If he had been alive in the 30s and been a citizen of Germany, he would've been sent straight into a work camp, possibly experienced the horrors of the zyklon B delousing stations in the communal washrooms, and could've ultimately contracted typhus or got starved when allies blocked supplies by bombing germany into smithereens.
>>
coming from an Argetinian?....hmmmm...interesting...
>>
>>72604853
Maybe because black and brown people commit more crime . Even though blacks represent less than 13% of the US population they commit the bulk of crime.
>>
>>72604853
>And race alone, as if culture and mindset were something unrelated
Because they have no culture. So race is all they have.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.