[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man, I don't agree with Obama's policies or Iran deal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Man, I don't agree with Obama's policies or Iran deal or ISIS, but he has the greatest characteristic of President. He would never insult or yell at people. He would never criticize people. Even many former presidents would not agree with his policies, they still respect him.

Trump is just not fit to be President. He doesn't have the right personality or characteristics.

#4moreyears
>>
I realize this is bait, but I actually agree with you.
>>
True, Obama was a cool president.
>>
who cares how well of an actor he is

his policy sucks and that's all that matters, you emotional little bitch
>>
>>72603797

Then it isn't bait, it's true and you agree with it.
>>
>>72603856

No it isn't, because the President's primary job is foreign policy.
>>
He skipped a supreme cpirt justice funeral because he disagreed with him politically.

He mocked his opponents at every turn.

He created more division amongst the people then any president ever.

He was so great, smdh.

Anyone who thinks this is a moron.
>>
>>72604062

Scalia was not fit to lick the boots of the President, let alone have his funeral attended by Obama.

His opponents felt mocked because they were so unintelligent in comparison to Obama.

No division, other than from the GOP side who literally chimped out when they found out they would be ruled by a black.
>>
>>72604172
>thinking this unironicly
>>
>>72603983

exactly, his foreign policy sucks, can you not read? who gives a fuck if he can act well. do you think trump doesn't know how to act? he's had a tv show. I'm sure he can act up to your "standards"
>>
>>72604259

America's relationship with the world has never been better. It is simple.

He is a winner.

You just judge ENTIRELY his success as whether he has bowed down to Israel's commands or not.
>>
>>72604308
>America's relationship with the world has never been better.

kek. I'm high, didn't realize I was debating an aussie. my mistake m8, all in good fun, bretty good troll thread
>>
>>72604246
Dude, its Australia.

Come on.
>>
>>72603750
this is why you will never be in charge of anybody

a boss is not a friend

a boss is responsible for the end result and cares not for the emotions of their charges except as how said emotions affect the bottom line

a boss calculates the ratio of carrot to stick and executes accordingly

that means sometimes a boss has to hurt somebody's feelings

whether they like it or not

now go hate somebody more competent than you
>>
>>72603750
Hes good at making you feel safe while ramming you in the ass. "NSA for our safety", "TPP is a win fir everyone", "no more war", "mandatory healthcare without thinking about economics", "cash for clunkers despite electric cars are far more important", "20 trillion in debt but Im still the best president"
>>
This is a BAIT THREAD.

By replying to this thread, which is off topic and tantamount to sliding, you are making /pol/ worse.

Report and do not reply to bait threads.
>>
>>72604480

Trump would do the same. Obama had the same bullshit lines Trump spouts about a bunch of stuff, then got into office and realized you can't really change much.
>>
>>72603983
>Goes to Cuba
>No one is there to greet him
Yeah, he's a hit with these foreign countries
>>
I'm gonna miss Obama. I disagree with him on most things but he really is a cool guy and often times I just feel bad for him. He tries so hard to appease the republicans and doesn't realize it would never work. Rest easy, Mr. President.
>>
>>72604564

He is repairing literally a generation of insane damage to the relations between the two nations. It wont reset overnight but he has done far more than any President before him in that regard.
>>
Obama entered office with the whole Republican Party calling him a communist Muslim.
He accomplished almost nothing. His best move was the Iran deal.
His cabinet however fucked up all sorts of shit.
Trump will bypass and fix all of this. He is the hero we need.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>
>>72604564
>no one is there to greet him
He met with a ton of people in Cuba what are you talking about
>>
>>72603750
If he has the greatest characteristic of President, then why was he so shit at his job?
>>
>>72605042

He wasn't.

Putin is shit at his job.
>>
>>72605165
No, Obama.
>>
>>72605190
Obama did very well.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.