[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stereotyping marijuana users >voting based off of that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>stereotyping marijuana users
>voting based off of that and anecdotal evidence

Tip your fedoras.
>>
>voting based off of stereotypes
>judging a position based off of their perception of it's users

Isn't that how most Americans vote?
>>
>>72601106
What the fuck are you even trying to say?
>>
>>72601106
it is a funny show
>>
>>72601183
He's accusing people of stereotyping marijuana users and basing their anti-marijuana stance on these stereotypes. Common complaint. OP wants another marijuana legalization thread. We get like 5 of them daily, however, so fuck him.

>>72601223

Latest season was amazing. Much better than their last. Snoop Dogg wasn't a cringey addition as I thought.
>>
>>72601281
havent seen it yet, just started wathcing last week. just got to season 8 now
>>
>>72601384
I've watched it so many times that I've gotten tired of some of it. I am taking a break. Season 9 is a little stale but Season 10 is too insane to be shit. They really fucked up by becoming their writers. The original creator is gone.
>>
>>72601106
>Tip fedora
Stay on page 20 then.

Tips fedora
>>
>>72601789
Not with that kind of attitude.
>>
>>72601789
Is this the prevailing mentality?
>>
>>72604151
I do declare that this is, indeed, the prevailing mentality around here. That it is a non-issue. Imagine if you had a child who suffered from 100 seizures a month. You hear that CBD oil can reduce that to just 3 seizures. That's less brain damage per month! What a deal!

And then you see a politician chuckle to himself and consider it a non-issue. Put yourself in that person's shoes.
>>
>>72605059
Nothing? I say, nothing at all?
>>
>>72605059
Nothing wrong with using it for medical reasons.
Recreational use of any drug, however, is fucking degenerate behavior, bottom line.
>>
>>72601106
As an avid weed user, I can say that there are many who break the stereotype of being unproductive losers. I can also say, that the vast majority fit well within the stereotype.
>>
>>72606283
It's a good thing most of the alcohol drinkers and pipe tokers aren't concerned with your definition of degeneracy. Harmless degeneracy, more like.
>>
>>72606283
Good thing we have laws that protect our flawless objective morality.
>>
>>72601106
>>72601223
>>72601281
>>72601384
>>72601477
show name???
stoner show? ive got some spare time and could use a funny show like that
>>
>>72601384
Lahey dies at the end of season 8
>>
>>72606514
this desu, kiwi got it right as fuck
weed, like tobacco and alcohol is degerate, but it's the least dangerous of them, and the least degenerate
>>
>>72608176
SPOILER
P
O
I
L
E
R
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.