[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
look how cute is this chinese worker. You keep telling me they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: chinese cute worker.jpg (22 KB, 308x411) Image search: [Google]
chinese cute worker.jpg
22 KB, 308x411
look how cute is this chinese worker.
You keep telling me they have no soul but look at her eyes.
I hope she'll find a good husband before she's .
>>
>>72599868

Before she's what?
>>
>>72600979

Before she's had the misfortune of meeting any Irish men.
>>
>>72599868
She's getting an extra 50 rmb to smile for the camera.
>>
>Desperate for an end to her 80 hr a week job, she agrees to go out to dinner with the strange African man living in her apartment complex
>They date for a while before he finally agrees to marry her
>She produces 3 Black/Chinese babies

Why is this the first thing that pops into my mind.
>>
>>72599868
Most chinese girls are very boring
>>
>>72603019
What's so great about being interesting?
>>
>>72602953
c
u
c
k
>>
>>72600979
>eaten by a malfunctioning machine/escalator
>poisoned to death by literally toxic environment
>killed herself out of extremely stressful working conditions
>raped by peasants
>>
>>72599868
peace :3
>>
>>72600979

before she's 25 yo.
>>
>>72599868
turn on Num Lock next time
>>
>>72603832

>Before she's 15 yo

FTFY
>>
slave labor is so kawaii desu sempai.
>>
>>72603097
people with varied interests which can hold a conversation about a variety of different topics without saying something obvious are more pleasant to be with. In my experience the Chinese can't do such things
>>
>>72603959

at least they have labor even if it's slave labor.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.