[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has an american ever called your country non white? serious replies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1488077710815.png (66 KB, 1104x927) Image search: [Google]
1488077710815.png
66 KB, 1104x927
has an american ever called your country non white? serious replies only.
>>
We're brown and you're yellow
>>
>>72599450
R U HAVIN A LAF
>>
File: 1461576131449.png (45 KB, 982x718) Image search: [Google]
1461576131449.png
45 KB, 982x718
>>72599450
Yeah
>>
>>72599450
America was built by whites and was 90 % white until the Jewish communists started pulling their scheme to dispossess whites in order to gain more power for themselves (power they use to further their own Jewish agendas). You see if you want to take over a country but you don't have a military, the best way is to find a way to fracture the country from within. For this Jews have used blacks among other minorities to inflame them against whites for perceived historical wrongs (bear in mind most slave ship owners were Jews) in order to hinder whites while earning more power to themselves. This scheme is so complex and vast that it escapes most whites and more so the minorities who don't even think about these things but only think about what they can scratch for themselves from the whole situation. But what you should bear in mind is that , undeniably , none of the good things you may enjoy nowadays in America would have been possible without the ingenuity, cultural advancement and mentality of the white Europeans that founded it. Even without the black slaves, America would have become prosperous, even if just a bit later, in the long run. There's plenty of all white nations in Europe who built paradises on Earth, perfect societies almost, without any slavery and without any "diversity".
>>
>>72599504
usa is 60% white, canada is 90% white. sorry
>>
>>72599836
>canada is 90% white. sorry
I dont believe this, maybe if you count chinese and muslims as white
>>
>>72599836
>leafville
>90% white
AHHHAHAHDSHFSDIOFHSIOFDHSIOSH
>>
>>72599836
78% bud
>>
File: cab.png (70 KB, 801x1001) Image search: [Google]
cab.png
70 KB, 801x1001
>>72599689
as someone privy to what's going on I hate when people like you bring attention to it. I'd rather just have white people focus on niggers and the crazy things they do and feel guilty for some reason because the media they soak up tells them to.
>>
>>72599450
they tell me shitskin country because we have 50% only white
>they have 60%
>>
Doesn't matter. 220 million whites. More than any European country.
>>
>>72602934
t. mixed mutt
>>
>>72602934
>more non-whites than any european country
ftfy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.