[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /centrist/ here????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
Does anyone here despise liberals, sjw's, ghetto degeneracy, victimhood, twittertarians.......but equally despise the stilted neo-right movement being pushed hard here and elsewhere- promoting religion, old school social values and hyper-traditional societal roles?

Blacks need to quit being coddled, faggots can marry buy can't do sexual parades in public, women can work anywhere they want as long as it isn't the military/law enforcement......

Am I just a mixed up mess or is there not a blending of the two sides that's ideal?

It seems that both sides are acting as oppositely polarized magnets, rejecting each others core ideas as vociferously as possible and embracing the opposite no matter how ridiculous.
>>
>>72599250
Pretty much. Can't stand the complete divide between Left and right. It has gotten to the point that neither side will engage with the other in anything but a screaming match. Both are violent idiots at rallies and protests as well. Which I think is pretty much just how every government wants it at the moment. Keep the people nice and divided and keep a common goal away from them.
>>
>>72599250
You probably make jokes about people who thinks the world is flat, yet here you are...
>>
File: very pleased.jpg (302 KB, 752x1024) Image search: [Google]
very pleased.jpg
302 KB, 752x1024
>>72599250
>>72599364
>>
File: Erickson_NPOV_political_chart.jpg (260 KB, 1029x941) Image search: [Google]
Erickson_NPOV_political_chart.jpg
260 KB, 1029x941
>>72599250
Anarchy = slavery ???

But isn't anarchism about no one controlling others?
>>
>>72599364
Pretty much this but I don't know if you're shitposting because aussie flag
>>72599250
I have to agree with you OP, I always though I was far right wing because my brother makes fun of how racist I can get but recently I've realized how much I also take from the left and the right and really just don't give a fuck in the end because it's all just divide and conquer bullshit
tl:dr Nationalism and centrism is the only solution
>>
>>72599250
Calling yourself centrist is the ultimate in cuckoldry. It means you allow yourself to be defined by those who shift the Overton Window. It's a worthless, lazy approach that forfeits agency and responsibility to those who take principled positions. I bet you're one of those tremendous faggots who cannot fathom how people can oppose gay marriage (actually a deceitful way to discuss the subject, as gay marriage was already legal, just not recognized by the state for purposes of handouts justified for the sake of rearing children that naturally result from such, and the assignation of legal powers that the government arbitrarily prohibits you from assigning independent of marriage) without doing so on religious grounds.
>>
>>72599662
Who the fuck brought up slavery m8?
>>
>>72599250
There is literally no problem with Monarchism - especially if the Monarch is Christian and respects traditional values.
>>
>>72599662

If you have all the freedom in the world, you have no freedom since you are literally the subject of everyone's whim and them too.

If you have no laws protecting that freedom, like private property, niggers will rape you.
>>
>>72599250
Is anyone here very very smart?
>>
>>72599250
that's the stalinist political wing bracket

nazism and fascism are both left wing (they would never work without a large, strict government)

libertarianism and anarchy are right wing

monarchy is too complex to leave in one spot.. it could mean anything from absolute monarch to figurehead cucked by a parliament
>>
True /centrist/ here.
https://gyazo.com/94efbd4ddd2f400338d3c63d4d982632

But even though I am a centrist, I support conservatism, just because the western politics fag cons heavily outweight the conservatism ones.
>>
>>72599250
>Spreading the Anarcho-Communism myth further
STOP
>>
>>72599250
These spectrums, graphs and shit don't actually have any practical use.
I agree with a lot of conservative views, I agree with some liberals views, I agree with libertarians with a lot of things. I consider myself a nationalist. I am definitely racist, but I don't advocate for deporting blacks or treating them worse than white people.

The tests say that I am a centrist, but I have nothing in common with centrists.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>72599364
>>
>that feel when you no longer identify with any of the parties, major or minor
Getting involved in politics in modern America is detrimental to your mental well-being.
>>
>>72599250
Your a liberal. A liberal from 10 years ago, but still a liberal.
>>
>>72599859
Look at the OP pic you retarded faggot
>>
File: 1354310091956.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1354310091956.png
12 KB, 560x407
>>72599837
K kewl thx
>>
>>72599250
Fuck me dead faggot. The is no such thing as freedumb. Much of life is biologically determined and we are by nature group based and hierarchical animals. The far right is reality and everything to the left is cuckdum.
>>
File: 1456618195112.jpg (22 KB, 475x350) Image search: [Google]
1456618195112.jpg
22 KB, 475x350
>>72600327
>liberal
>limiting women from working in any capacity
>calling blacks on their bullshit
>implying
>>
>>72599250
You sound like a wishy-washy faggot who can't commit to anything.
>>
>>72599250
I am, but it's nothing strange since we have central parties.
>>
>>72599837
What you said. What is mainstream today can be radical tomorrow and visa versa. These faggots that have cheered for one team their whole lives now cheer for shit they said they hated. 50 years ago an average democrat was less socially liberal than todays average republican. 50 years ago an average republican was less ecconomically liberal than todays average democrat. The entire spectrum has shifted towards liberalism.
>>
>>72599250
>liberalism on the left

fuck off, burger
>>
I'm an European nationalist libertarian.
>>
>>72599250
Anarchism is slavery? LOL
>>
FUCK IT

The Trump family needs to be our new monarchy.

Viva la Trump
>>
Also, religion creates more Republicans, which gets us more Trump. Centrists and Leftists can suck a dick.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.