[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/. Jew here. I'm also a white supremacist. And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
Hey /pol/.

Jew here. I'm also a white supremacist. And no, I don't consider "Jew" to be white. I am craven, greedy, and cowardly. That's just something that Jews tend to be. I can feel it plain as the kike nose on my face. Our reasons are many for each of us coming to the conclusion that there simply *are* inherent positives behind Western European culture and genetic circumstance. But what can be clearly concluded are as follows:

1) What is popular means jack shit.
2) Facts are facts, and what's good for one person can't always be good for another.

Just don't give up. It's not popular right now, but it has been and it will be again. You don't have to be best friends with each of your coworkers, you don't have to cherish each family member with perfect equity, and you don't have to suck someone else's cock in public because they're a more exotic color than you and not sucking their dick is 'terribly gauche right now.'
>>
File: jutkumento.jpg (59 KB, 765x343) Image search: [Google]
jutkumento.jpg
59 KB, 765x343
>>
File: a science.png (897 KB, 841x1007) Image search: [Google]
a science.png
897 KB, 841x1007
>>72599297

I will commit suicide once the white dream is achieved. It will be a purifying act for my Mischling blood.
>>
>>72599249
Jews are the master race, Muh white supremacy only exists because 3/4 of whites are retarted. The last 1/4 grew up in nice jewish led civilizations like america. Keep it up
>>
>>72599249
Much remove. Please offense
>>
>>72599249
What manner of Jewtrick is this?
>>
File: tumblr_my7zxipdjI1rie00bo1_500.jpg (81 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my7zxipdjI1rie00bo1_500.jpg
81 KB, 500x446
>>72599297
>>72599489
>>72599508
Yo but bump if you dig it.

>>72599446

Kikes, like modern muslims, dulled the cutting edge of western civilizations just as momentum was becoming precious. Like the symbolic "killing of Christ", we can never pay for what we've done.
>>
File: Dam Son.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Dam Son.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
When my wife left me for a nigger that had learned to "act white" because modern society had taught her that coalburning was "proactive" and we were going through a though time.

That's when I realized.
>>
File: morton downey jr.jpg (19 KB, 300x285) Image search: [Google]
morton downey jr.jpg
19 KB, 300x285
Anyway, thanks for reading I guess.
>>
Jews are craven,greedy and cowardly because the Romans killed off the warrior class and the tradesmen class. Only those of you who were slimy merchants with no loyalty survived.
>>
File: black lives matter.jpg (847 KB, 2561x1689) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter.jpg
847 KB, 2561x1689
>>72601006

This guy gets it. Don't let the thread die.
>>
>>72599446
This desu
Jews were actually suppressed, unlike whites like whiny stormfront babies like to complain. Even then they excelled in science and went on to win 20% of the Nobels and a quarter of all Fields and Turings, despite being 2% of the population. Then excel in business and life in general.
>>
>>72601271
Not really, jews have become a parasitic minority that needs a host to survive because only their merchant caste survived. They need the middle and lower caste of other races to continue to prosper, there are not enough Mizrahi out there to make a real society anymore. They are a high iq inbred upper middle class with no betters to morally guide them or lessers to support them and depend on them.
>>
File: warring states period gif.gif (235 KB, 675x719) Image search: [Google]
warring states period gif.gif
235 KB, 675x719
>>72601271
>>72601995
>>72599446

The why doesn't matter. The how is parasitism. You can understand the parasite without catering to the parasite.
>>
>>72599902
cuckposter-kun!

get out, homo
>>
>>72602128

As I previously explained, I'll be killing myself promptly once I have done my part for white supremacy, as all kikes should be doing.
>>
>>72602218
Why not go to Israel and refound a real culture/
>>
File: the incomparable moe.png (503 KB, 896x684) Image search: [Google]
the incomparable moe.png
503 KB, 896x684
>>72602497

I mean, yeah, I guess I could get my throat cut by a mudslime for shooting his family; that's a win-win for the master race isn't it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.