[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PASCHA THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10
Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered; let those who hate him flee from before his face!
As smoke vanishes, so let them vanish; as wax melts before the fire,
So the sinners will perish before the face of God; but let the righteous be glad.
This is the day which the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!
Christ is risen from the dead, trampling down death by death,
and on those in the grave bestowing life.

https://youtu.be/8HOb3r6GZJM
>>
File: theotokos-softener-evil-hearts.jpg (25 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
theotokos-softener-evil-hearts.jpg
25 KB, 236x354
Christ is risen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vofvMRYCg_c
>>
File: Melisandre_burns_the_letter.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Melisandre_burns_the_letter.png
1 MB, 1366x768
Is this Bible camp?
>>
>>72599453

Today is Easter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv6P3PDeBRw
>>
>>72599348
Truly He is risen.
>>
>>72599746
That's on March 27.
>>
File: stephraim.jpg (18 KB, 283x453) Image search: [Google]
stephraim.jpg
18 KB, 283x453
>>72599824

No it's today the Roman Catholics just changed it a few hundred years ago and have been doing it wrong and of course the protestants follow suit because they don't know any better. Christ is risen, glorify him!
>>
File: 1455162832056.jpg (23 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1455162832056.jpg
23 KB, 600x238
>tfw losing my faith and feeling depressed for a while now
>don't pray much anymore

what do friends? i can't even force myself to go to church.
>>
>>72600121
He's risen today? Does he rise every time this date occurs?

If not, why are you quoting that? Jesus died, rose from the dead, people exclaimed "Jesus has risen" and so every year on this day people continue to say it? If Jesus asked you if you were in the present moment or looked ahead, you'd look at him and remember a cross. All this fucking symbolism watering the values of that religion. You're all a bunch of sects anyways and all your dates don't match, how could anyone think they're the original Christ-based religion?
>>
File: 7nu1ugqhr1rb44tmo1_500 - Copy.jpg (64 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
7nu1ugqhr1rb44tmo1_500 - Copy.jpg
64 KB, 500x366
>>72600258

Try this prayer anon it's been helpful to me

I sing thy grace, O Sovereign Lady, and pray to thee to grace my mind. Teach me to step right in the way of Christ’s commandments. Strengthen me to keep awake in song and dispel the dream of despondency. Release me, bound with bonds of sin, O bride of God, by thy prayers. Guard me by night and also by day, and drive away my foes who defeat me. O Bearer of God, the Giver of Life, enliven me who am deadened by passions. O bearer of the unfailing Light, enlighten my blinded soul. O Marvellous Palace of the Master, make me a house of the Divine Spirit. O Mother of the Healer, heal the perennial passions of my soul. Guide me to the path of repentance, for I am tossed in the storm of life. Deliver me from eternal fire, from wicked war and from hell. Expose me guilty as I am of many sins. Renew me, grown old from senseless sins, O most Immaculate One. Present me untouched by all torments, and pray for me to the Lord of all. Grant me to receive the joys of Heaven with all the Saints. O most holy Virgin, hear the voice of thy unprofitable servant. Grant me torrents of tears, O most Pure One, to cleanse my soul from impurity. I offer the groans of my heart to Thee unceasingly. Strive for me, O Sovereign Lady. Accept my service of supplication and offer it to compassionate God. O thou who art above the Angels, raise me above this world’s confusion. O Light-bearing heavenly Tabernacle, direct the grace of the Spirit in me. I raise my hands and lips in thy praise, defiled as they are by impurity, O All-Immaculate One. Deliver me from soul-corrupting evils, and fervently intercede to Christ to Whom is due honour with adoration, now and ever, and to the ages of ages.
>>
File: 1433354884291-1.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1685) Image search: [Google]
1433354884291-1.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1685
>>72600475
I'll do my best, thanks anon. There's a new Orthodox chapter opening up at my uni next year so hopefully that will help me stay in touch with my faith.
>>
XRISTOS ANESTI !!
>>
File: resurrection icon_thumb[2].jpg (87 KB, 389x478) Image search: [Google]
resurrection icon_thumb[2].jpg
87 KB, 389x478
>>72600261

No it's not a fixed date it changes every year. The way the Orthodox calculate it is the way it's been done since the early Church.
>>
>>72600669
ALITHOS ANESTI
>>
>>72600730
Na'sai kala adelfe
>>
Christ is risen from the dead trampling down death by death!
>>
File: nutters.png (556 KB, 874x874) Image search: [Google]
nutters.png
556 KB, 874x874
>>72599018

Fuck off, nutters.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.